Istanbul Taksim Green House Hostel Reviews

Cumhuriyet Cad. Paproncalli sok NO:15 Elmadağ, Istanbul, Turkey

Really lovely staff, convenient location, and funky vibe.

Most helpful and friendly staff

• 22nd Jun 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words :) It's a great joy and sattisfaction for all our team to hear so kind words from our guests. All the best, Ana

In general a typical hostel. The frindlyness of the staff made our stay outstanding. Great thanks to Talat & his team!

• 30th May 2015

This is probably one of the best hostels I stayed in. It's clean and gives some privacy even in mixed dorms - each bed has curtains, and a little light inside. Among other positives: no shoes policy works, morning breakfast buffet is inexpensive, and location is very close to Havatas bus which connects you to both airports.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

In theory, the hostel is great. It has a large breakfast buffet, okay dorms with heaters/ AC/ bed curtains (not everywhere), lovely staff, ... but, for me, (and I've slept at a lot of hostels) there was something missing I can't quite put into words and it cannot compete with other hostels with +90% ratings I've been to, so, unfortunately, I couldn't help but be a bit disappointed. (However, I guess you can't really blame the hostel for its rating.)

Very helpful and friendly staff, very clean rooms!