Istanbul Taksim Green House Hostel Reviews

Cumhuriyet Cad. Paproncalli sok NO:15 Elmadağ, Istanbul, Turkey

This is probably one of the best hostels I stayed in. It's clean and gives some privacy even in mixed dorms - each bed has curtains, and a little light inside. Among other positives: no shoes policy works, morning breakfast buffet is inexpensive, and location is very close to Havatas bus which connects you to both airports.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Ukraine

In theory, the hostel is great. It has a large breakfast buffet, okay dorms with heaters/ AC/ bed curtains (not everywhere), lovely staff, ... but, for me, (and I've slept at a lot of hostels) there was something missing I can't quite put into words and it cannot compete with other hostels with +90% ratings I've been to, so, unfortunately, I couldn't help but be a bit disappointed. (However, I guess you can't really blame the hostel for its rating.)

Very helpful and friendly staff, very clean rooms!

Cool place to stay, small but good enough. It was second time there, there was nothing wrong. Recommended!

We spend in Green House very good time.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Poland

all in all was good, but there wasn't enough hot water to finish your shower...

• 27th Dec 2014