Istiklal Hostel Reviews

Divanyolu cad no 70, Sultanahmet/Fatih, Istanbul, Turkey

very nice and friendly people both staff and manager, still need an improvement for the wi-fi facility in the other hostel building (not reaching inside the room)

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

excellent location, clean beds, good staff. I will definitely choose Istiklal Hostel again when I go to Istanbul again!

Best hostel ever! The host are so nice! We watched the World Cup in the living room. So nice atmosphere and great humor from the host!

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

I had a superb experience in the hostel, the owner and his team of workers were splendid in their customer service. Friendly, helpful, and genuine. Lockers were available and the room was always clean. The staff were prompt in cleaning any mess. Highly recommend. Ps: apart the 7 storey climb during your check in, everything else was perfect!

I was with family there for one week it was great place with friendly staff ,location was the best . I really liked the place maybe next year i will come again to the same hostel . I want to thank all of u for great service :). Mashed jeena

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Finland

No cleaning/new sheets/towels for 4 days Payment by card was specified on the page of the hostel (and in the confirmation email as well) but manager didn't accept it, we had to withdraw money from ATM, was an unnecessary burden. Was expecting more helpfulness and friendliness. A baggage locker would be nice at the bottom of the house so we didn't need to take the luggages up 4 floors..

1 2 Next » last »