Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Itaca was a great place to spend a couple of nights. Everyone was friendly but it is not a party hostel which I liked. People were around in the evenings to hang out and talk with and the staff did everything they could to accommodate all requests (they promptly resolved an issue with my key and replaced the lightbulb in my bedside lamp that was not working when I arrived). It was a very central location for walking to many of the major sights (and access to metro) Overall a great stay.

• 3rd Jul 2015

This hostel is so good! I am travelling alone and met so many amazing people. The staff are so friendly and help you out so much! Stay here.

Hostel had a great location and the room had a private balcony. We stayed in a twin private room in the main hostel that was nice with its own sink and toilet, but the communal bathrooms were nice as well. There was no air conditioning but there were fans in the rooms. The staff was all very friendly and helpful about explaining where to go and cool places to go eat around us. You are just steps to the cathedral of barcelona and a few minutes from las ramblas. Would stay again!

• 24th Jun 2015

The location is pretty nice, right in the center of Barcelona (next to the cathedral)... The only bad things were the mattresses, that are really hard... and some time the WiFi was slow!!!

Oh thanks very much for taking your time to leave review. The have new mattresses in every room, when it seems uncomfortable we buy another one. We apologize if you didnt like the mattresses. We hope to see you back!

Great service on checking in. Staff very helpful and even walked us to our apartment at doble beates. Thanks for letting us use the Internet when my credit card playing up. Doble beates was all good, but the showers were a bit testing. Everything else was great. Thanks again.

The hostel was very well maintained. It was clean and if there were any issues the staff was quick to fix them. The staff was also very knowledgable of the area and provided tons of help to find attractions and recommend places to visit.

We stayed in the Monec apartment and really enjoyed our stay there. We thought the area was good and we seemed to be in walking distance of everything we wanted to visit. We would definitely stay again!

One of the best hostels I've been to, and I've seen many. Location couldn't be better, everything in walking distance; beach, sights, la rambla, supermarket, restaurants etc. Hostel rooms gave good lockers and every bed its own lamp and sockets. Theres also a good enough kitchen and common room. Would definitely recommend this one!

Thanks very much for your words!! We try to make the difference with the little things. Thanks again and we hope to see back! Cheers!

The hostel was well located in the Gothic Quarter and was great for exploring the city. The staff were very helpful with answering questions on what to do and how to do things and and suggestions on where to eat. A great walking tour picks you up from the lobby to orient you to the confusing labyrinth of the old city. The beds and room were clean and pleasant. The common room offers a great space to relax and meet other travellers. I felt secure with the lockers and 24 hour staffed desk.

• 20th Jun 2015

Thanks very much for your great review. You describe so well itaca hostel. Will we see you again? Please Please say Yes! Thanks again!

Amazing Hostel!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

*⁎ᎢℋᎪɳᏦ ᎩӫᏌ⁎*⋆ We really appreciate you taking the time to review us come back soon!!

Veryf friendly people, clean place and very well located. I will gladly come back here!

We are so happy to hear you had a great time hope we meet again some day (>‿◠)✌

Stayed in the private so I can't speak for the rest of the hostel but this hostel is great. The private is basically an apartment so you get a good local feel. Own private kitchen which is great after a trip to the boqueria which is very close by. Downside is the shower is mostly cold. Will get hot for a few seconds and then go cold again. However this can easily get looked past based on the privacy and great location. Definitely worthwhile to stay here.

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed in and it was a good one. The location is unbeatable, just a few minutes from the Catedral de Barcelona and the main shopping strip, La Rambla. Perfect for people traveling in groups or by themselves. I am traveling by myself and Itaca had a lounge room where I was able to meet a lot of people. The service was great and staff was friendly, they also spoke english very well.

Thanks so much for the lovely words we feel so happy that you had a great time - mission accomplished !!! We can't wait for the next visit ٩(●ᴗ●)۶

The biggest complain we had is the bad BO smell in the rooms in the apartment and the sheets were warn out and a big stained. The staff was very charming and very helpful. The location couldn't be better !

This was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Not a super party hostel but everyone was nice and social, the staff are amazing. Always friendly, giving directions and tips and getting to know you on a first name basis. The location was also superb. I had a great time in Barcelona and I give Itaca a lot of credit and thanks!

Ohh you're making us blush! Thanks so much for your words. It was a pleasure have you with us. We hope to see you back!! Thanks again! Cheers!

Very nice place run by very nice people.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Lebanon

Can not fault this hostel at all. Staff were so lovely, great homely atmosphere. You get to known everyone, great location. Very clean. Basic beds, but comfy. Would happily stay again.

Great experience, the personal are very kind! Gracias por todo chicos!

Muchas gracias por dejar un comentario, fue un placer tenerte con nosotros. Esperamos que vuelvas de nuevo.. Un saludo de todo el staff de itaca Hostel! Salud!

Absolutely fantastic experience! They were kind, courteous, friendly, and helpful. I'll be staying at Itaca as soon as I can get back to Barcelona.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Good location and well kept facilities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5