Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Almost perfect!

It's in heart of the central easy to walk everywhere. Very clean! I will chose it definitely when I visit Barcelona again!!

Enjoyed the place, very helpful and friendly staff. Knowledgable about the city's bus and train systems. Each room had a locker with chargers for devices inside. Also had a nice common room for hanging out or watching tv

I really enjoyed my stay at Itaca. It was centrally located in Barcelona's historic Gothic Quarter, and is in easy walking distance to a lot of Barcelona's vibrant night life. The apartment I stayed in was clean and very cozy and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Itaca, I definitely want to go back!

• 13th Dec 2014

Ohh thanks very much for leaving a review! Our apartments are the best, have everything you need to stay like home. We definitely wait you come back to Itaca Hostel. Happy Christmas!

One of the best hostels I stayed across Europe. Location is a plus point. Very near to central, metro and bus stop for the airport shuttle. They provide a locker with a electrical charging point inside. Nice thought.

You made us blush! Thanks for your words and for taking your time. We provide everything you need. The eletrical charging point inside the lockers it's pretty new, we have little details, maybe for this it's make Itaca Hostel in a big experience. Thanks again! Happy Christmas! All the best!

This hostel was GREAT! Staff was excellent, super secure (almost too much, you had to turn your keys into front desk when you left). But I had a fantastic time, everyone was friendly and I met a few travel buddies. Rooms were clean and so were bathrooms/showers. Showers were confusing to use (water kept shutting off after 30 seconds but probably user error). Very easy to get here from metro/aerobus stop. Near EVERYTHING, very walkable.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Unbeatable location, amazing prices, fantastic decor, clean (and smelled really good, which is an odd thing to say I know!), really friendly staff (fluent in English and so happy to give out directions and recommendations), great common space, delicious breakfast...amazing.

Itaca is great! This is my second time staying here and I couldn't speak more highly of the place and the people who run it! Will definitely be back.

Thanks so much for come back to Itaca. We improve our facilities every time we can with a creative things and we our positive thinking. We hope to see you back for third time ;) Cheers!.

Fantastic hostel, not too big, free breakfast was great, obviously owned & run by people who have travelled & stayed in hostels.

Amazing!! We have the best backpackers in Barcelona! Our staff is backpacker, and we collect every experience during the trip to make Itaca Hostel a different hostel. Thanks so much! We will miss you!

The hostel was perfectly situated for our one day stay in Barcelona. It was located close to Plaza Catalunya which provided many dining, site-seeing and public transportation options. The hostel is small but clean and you feel safe. Although you have free WiFi, the connection can be poor in certain areas, but it's a problem that is easily resolved by the desktop station and you are able to print (for a small fee of course). We left too early to taste breakfast so can't comment on that.

Very clean, friendly hostel. Definitely lower key than I expected for Barcelona. If you're traveling in a group and have packed days planned, this is the place for you. This would not be my first recommendation if you're looking to meet people, the common area was quiet and there weren't a ton of hostel organized activities. The location was excellent however and the rooms comfortable.

My second time here, I'll keep coming back, mainly for the location plus overall good quality.

Staff were so friendly and helpful. Really useful location. Very comfortable.

• 27th Oct 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful, and location was perfect for getting around the city.

Excellent hostel. very good location, facilities and staff. The bed sheets could be cleaner (we found a few hairs and fabric wires). Overall a very good hostel.

Thanks for taking time to leave a review! We apologize about the sheets, we clean every sheet in the washing machine. Kind regards.

Second time staying here and would highly recommend

Thanks so much for coming back to Itaca Hostel. It's a pleasure to have guest like you. Thanks so much and we hope to see you back for third time isn't it? Kind regards from all itaca staff.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. A very kind staff willing to help with Any questions. The free breakfast is great And there is Also free tea And coffee all day which is very nice. Very clean and even your bed is made. Highly recommend it!!!

You made blush us!. Thanks so much for your lovely review. We have the best guest in the world. Always is good time to take a hot tee in our common room and chill out with the other people. Thanks again and we hope to see you back. Cheers!!

It was fantastic; I've no complaints.

• 4th Oct 2014

Thanks so much. We like read your words. Will you come back to Barcelona? Please, say yes! Cheers!!

Location is excellent, staff is helpful. And it's not a party hostel, so if you want simply to rest and relax it's perfect. Cleanliness and service are OK. Just some minor cons: - breakfast time ends at 09.30am... too early, we're in Spain and people are supposed to have fun at night, so... really bad to have to wake up early for your breakfast - dorms aren't that big, there are some fans running all night long to make some air circulation. they're not noisy but can be annoying

• 2nd Oct 2014

The staff were welcoming and professional. Breakfast was solid—cornflakes, muesli, bread, lots of spreads including chocolate, orange juice and milk. Location is in the centre of Barrie Gotic—walking distance to almost everything. Street noise was quite high at night since the french doors were open due to the heat. Bring ear plugs. Lounge and eating areas were amazing. Very easy to meet people. Overall an excellent vibe although not a party hostel. Will definitely stay at Itaca again.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. It's amazing!!! ;). We're glad to know you were happy and had fun in Itaca Hostel. We're located in the city center, so always there are people in the street. We hope to see you back in the future!! Kind regards from all Itaca staff. We will miss you!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4