Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

The nicest hostel we've ever stayed in and better than quite a few hotels! The staff are very friendly and the owner gave us loads of useful info to help us enjoy our stay. Really central and very easy to get to all the main hostspots in the barrio gotic. Could not recommend Itaca more strongly.

• 26th Sep 2014

After my flight was cancelled on Air France they were very helpful helping me to obtain a train ticket.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This is a great hostel. I ended up being super sick the night I spent there, and the staff was super friendly/helpful - offering to make me tea. Clean. Even though I was in the shared 10 bed dorm, the vibe was quiet and respectful. Easy to use pay phone and Internet. Breakfast on the balcony was lovely. If you want to stay in the city center, it's a no brainer - stay here.

I loved to stay in your hostel. I will come back for sure. Staff was awesome and the double rooms were perfect with that kitchen in common! Good job guys!

• 24th Sep 2014

What a lovely, delightful little hostel, so central

• 24th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

GREAT location!!

• 16th Sep 2014

I was very dissapointed with the hostel, the level of cleanliness in the bathrooms was very poor. Also kind of rediculous that I had to take cold showers everyday... would not suggest this hostel to anyone traveling to Barcelona not to mention that there is no AC

• 16th Sep 2014

amazing location and helpful staff, saw also many lone travelers but not with the appropriate mood to hang out with, was rather quiet hostel. didn't like the fact that breakfast finished early at 9h30

Staff is kind and knowledgable, location is great, facilities are clean (without the irritation of a lockout). Free computer access and breakfast are added bonus. Not a party hostel, but a welcoming atmosphere amongst the travelers

Thanks very much for taking your time to leave a review. We're glad to hear this, the hostel experience is unique, you can meet people from around the world, and Itaca has the perfect conditions to love the hostels. We hope to see you back.

Itaca Hostel is nice, charming little hostel right in the very heart of Barcelona. Me and my friend really enjoyed its location, breakfast on the little balcony, big and clean rooms and helpfull staff. We will deffinitely recommend it to our friends! :)

You're making us blush! Thanks a lot for your fantastic words. The lovely guests like you make Itaca Hostel a great place stay! Thanks again. We hope to see you soon again!!

Great little hostel, nice staff and the location is unbeatable! I'll definitely be back next time I'm in Barcelona!

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Itaca Hostel is really great and I would definitely stay there again in a next visit to Barcelona. Location is simply perfect, staff is friendly and rooms are very clean. Lockers have plugs for chargers inside them, which is so safe and convenient!

What a great review! Thanks so much! We would recommend you as a perfect guest :P . The location is perfect, and the facilities too. We don't have words to express our happiness after read your words. Kind regards from all the Itaca staff.

Jelly on the front desk was an exceptionally friendly and helpful man. The WiFi was good/reliable, really appreciated the breakfast and an excellent location. Only complaints - the place was really small, the rooms were super super hot at night and the bathrooms were quite dirty.

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review!! Hopefully we will see you in the future!

We stayed in a ensure double room which was great. It was quite warm when we were there our room had a fan which was great. The common room was fantastic with all cooking facilities and a fridge. As the Wifi was not so strong in our room we would need to sit in the common room. As it wArm a fan in the common room would have been handy.

Very friendly and helpful staff, beautiful and colourful hostel, excellent localization!

Great location! Very clean, great atmosphere. I very much enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

We stayed in a flat, not in the main building where the shared rooms are. Room was clean, staff was kind and we were able to use the washroom even before check in and after check out. Will come again.

Great hostel with good location by the cathedral and las ramblas. On the smaller side so easy to meet people. Not really a party hostel. Kind of bummer that common room closes so early. Like 11

A hook in the showers to hang clothes would be appreciated.

• 17th Aug 2014

little balcony to sit and eat food. not in center, but close enough with metro. the staff was very nice. not a pretty place or huge but you can still have plenty of fun. free breakfast was a nice extra.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5