Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Mixed feelings about the treatment from the staff. They have great staffers, and at least one that is kind of bad. Everything else was good though.

This was the first time I had stayed in a hostel by myself and it was the perfect choice. Apart from all the normal things (location/cleanliness/comfort) which were great, ALL the staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. I ended up being really ill on my last day and was supposed to be checking out and although they were fully booked the manager told me not to worry and they would sort something out so I could stay there and rest - which in the end I did so it was perfect. Thank you!

• 25th Aug 2015

The hostel was nice. The rooms, the kitchen and the bathroom were clean. The staff was pretty polite and gentle.

• 21st Aug 2015

A lovely Hostel which isn't too overcrowded. Location of the Hostel was really good, only a short walk to Liceu or Jaume I and is behind the Cathedral. The Hostel was not the noisy in the evening and there is a living room and dining area where you can socialise with other travellers and the Staff are really friendly and helpful

• 21st Aug 2015

Itica was a good hostel in terms of location, you are very close to everything. My only down points I would say is the beds are like sleeping on the floor. My back ached all day and still aches now from the beds, the rooms are also super hot even with the fans so it's hard to sleep at night and the showers stay on for 15 seconds, you are constantly having to press the button over and over again, so I would say making the showers time out at a minute would be better, also they need lights in ther

Great location! And the sangria night was a lot of fun. Rooms were a bit hot and would have been better if they had reserved our beds near each other as we booked together.

Thanks for taking your time! Sangria night it's perfect. It was a pleasure have you at Itaca Hostel. We apologize we always try to choose the beds close to each other for the same reservation. We hope to see you back!

1 2 3 Next » last »