Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Had an amazing stay at Itaca. I´ll come back. For sure!

• 29th Dec 2014

Itaca Hostel is the perfect place to call home while in barcelona. It is perfectly located - close enough to Las Ramblas, the metro, and estacion barcelona de norde. However because it is tucked into a small street, it is a nice refuge from the crazy tourist crowds. Most importantly, we liked the hospitality from the staff. Both staff members recommended restaurants and flamenco shows that were not tourist traps, but small local spots. Our flat was beautiful, clean, and breakfast was plentiful.

• 27th Dec 2014

Amazing location, super easy to get to from the aerobus, with an amazing and friendly staff, great hostel!

• 27th Dec 2014

This is the first time I spent night in a dorm. And will try again. The hostel is immaculate. The staff is very greeting and helpful. I mean every single person there. All the hostel is cleaned every day. The breakfast is fine. There are lockers and a power outlet inside each locker. There are no wild parties inside, as after 22 you are expected to move from bedroom area. Finally, the hostel is in the heart of the city. Look no further if you are respectable traveller.

Almost perfect!

It's in heart of the central easy to walk everywhere. Very clean! I will chose it definitely when I visit Barcelona again!!

Enjoyed the place, very helpful and friendly staff. Knowledgable about the city's bus and train systems. Each room had a locker with chargers for devices inside. Also had a nice common room for hanging out or watching tv

I really enjoyed my stay at Itaca. It was centrally located in Barcelona's historic Gothic Quarter, and is in easy walking distance to a lot of Barcelona's vibrant night life. The apartment I stayed in was clean and very cozy and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Itaca, I definitely want to go back!

• 13th Dec 2014

Ohh thanks very much for leaving a review! Our apartments are the best, have everything you need to stay like home. We definitely wait you come back to Itaca Hostel. Happy Christmas!

One of the best hostels I stayed across Europe. Location is a plus point. Very near to central, metro and bus stop for the airport shuttle. They provide a locker with a electrical charging point inside. Nice thought.

You made us blush! Thanks for your words and for taking your time. We provide everything you need. The eletrical charging point inside the lockers it's pretty new, we have little details, maybe for this it's make Itaca Hostel in a big experience. Thanks again! Happy Christmas! All the best!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »