Itaca Hostel Reviews

Ripoll, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Stayed in their Bates Building about two blocks away from the hostel in El Borne neighborhood. We were on the second floor which was really safe and in such a perfect location to access everything. The showers were cold and it was a little challenging to meet backpackers with only a couple other people in our apartment but the location and actual apartment itself was phenomenal.

• 4th Jan 2015

Best location in Barcelona, could not be more perfect. Very communal atmosphere, and good wifi when you need it! Washing clothes a bit expensive. Security was unusual. Uses keys instead of key cards, so doors were usually left unlocked etc... But I was always asked by staff who hadn't seen me before who I was when entering the hostel and I never saw any weirdos there. It felt safe. Breakfast was reasonable cereal and toast. Room was noisy (thin walls) and one night was stuffy

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »