Itaewon Hostel Reviews

99-16 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Bogwang-ro, Seoul, South Korea

Very basic hostel, and I've stayed in some basic hostels before. They should empty the bins in the bathroom more often. The place is still under construction so it isn't very cozy. No breakfast/coffee/tea facilities either which is a standard in Korean hostels. I'd stay again only for the location aspect of things.

I stayed there 3 nights. The location is great so it's close to all the bars, clubs, restaurants, and the metro station. The room was clean.

Overall this place was fine and I would definitely stay here again. It was a little messed up because the hostel we booked was under construction when we arrived and the check in guy, who was a bit of character, had stepped out to grab some Taco Bell (in his defense it was about 2am when we got there). Having said that he took us to another hostel that was down the street, and it was fine. We were only there for about 5 hours, but it was nice/ clean. This place was perfectly located in Itaewon!