Itaewon Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
2nd Jul 2017

Great hostel for the price. Located near eating and drinking establishments. Also close to the subway. Super rooftop views and air conditioning, Will be staying here again.

23rd Jun 2017
8.0

You get what you pay for. I was impressed with this place considering how cheap it was! I had a private room in a great location with nice staff. It's a very utilitarian place.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Always a pleasant stay. It's my go-to hostel in Itaewon when my friends and I are planning a night out on the town. You can get a bedroom that sleeps four for a good price. Although there was one occasion when the hot water heater in our private bathroom didn't work. Otherwise, I'd recommend this place. There's a neat little coffee shop next door, too.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th May 2017
8.0

We will stay here again! Not a bad place at all!! Heads up though, it is called Itaewon Inn on the sign. They charge an extra 10,000 won as a deposit for key, A/C remote and towels which I wish I had known prior. These 2 things added confusion. We will stay here again. Family rooms (2 beds/private bath) are nice size, beds are firm, rooms are pretty clean and you don't hear much of the outside noises which is a great bonus!