Itaewon Hostel Reviews

99-16 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Bogwang-ro, Seoul, South Korea

Very basic hostel, and I've stayed in some basic hostels before. They should empty the bins in the bathroom more often. The place is still under construction so it isn't very cozy. No breakfast/coffee/tea facilities either which is a standard in Korean hostels. I'd stay again only for the location aspect of things.

I stayed there 3 nights. The location is great so it's close to all the bars, clubs, restaurants, and the metro station. The room was clean.

Overall this place was fine and I would definitely stay here again. It was a little messed up because the hostel we booked was under construction when we arrived and the check in guy, who was a bit of character, had stepped out to grab some Taco Bell (in his defense it was about 2am when we got there). Having said that he took us to another hostel that was down the street, and it was fine. We were only there for about 5 hours, but it was nice/ clean. This place was perfectly located in Itaewon!

Everything about Itaewon Hostel is exactly what I'm looking for in a hostel: a great location, very clean rooms and beds, options to please the wallet, and the best part--a fantastic staff. They are eager to help and quick to welcome. I appreciate the friendly service, at all times of the day and night. I'm a repeat customer, because there is no need to try other places. When the shoe fits...!

The location is great as it's a block from the METRO station, there are lots of Korean and International restaurants all around, lots of coffee places and things to do. The staff is friendly, courteous, helpful and spoke English very well. It's a bit hard to find but well worth it. Just keep in mind the number system in Asia is different. The sign of the hostel is just a piece of paper on the front door in a green building. There is an antique store on the ground level

the location of this hostel is excellent, everything else is pretty ordinary. when i stayed there, there was this korean guy that permanently lived in his own room next to the dorm. i don't know why this guy lived in a hostel because he was so noise sensitive and complained every time a sound was made. other than that, everything else is pretty average

The staff are very friendly and youthful. It was really nice of them to upgrade me to single bed room when I booked 4 bed dorm. It's low season so not many guests in Winter. This hostel has an excellent location next to the antique shops and still in developmental stage. Not overly strict with dumb rules like some other places, it's a relaxed welcoming place where common sense such as cleaning up after yourself in the kitchen is enough. I'm very pleased with basic places like this one.