Itaewon Hostel Reviews

99-16 Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Bogwang-ro, Seoul, South Korea

Everyone was very friendly. The room was comfortable and I was very happy.

• 24th Jan 2016

Pros: 1. The hostel is average and matches its price. 2. Close to the subway station in Itaewon. 3. There is a lovely cat playing with you. Cons: 1. The weirdest part of this hostel is that the toilets is outside the hostel in front of the reception and at the stairways. It is also cold. 2. The name of the hostel is in fact Itaewon Inn and the address does not match. 3. The most fun part which I hate is that you have to do your bed sheets by yourself.

Thank you for having me here. I'll be back!

Arrived exhausted from a flight from London. Finally made it here only to be told the 3 nights I book weren't put in the system & the hostel was fully book. I ask a few questions and he just kept saying sorry. I booked well in advance & couldn't believe it. They then told me to go to partner hostel few blocks up the hill. Nothing was explained. As for the location if you only have a few days stay somewhere more central near all the palaces. This neighborhood is nice but geared toward foreigners.

Room didn't have a lock and door kept swinging open, even at 3am.

Decent place, some longterm guests. pretty average overall

We enjoyed our time, this hostel has a relaxed atmosphere with cool staff. Would go again!