6.9
Good 222 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 222 Total Reviews
Itaka Hostel Located at Arstides Villanueva 480, , Mendoza.
Argentina
Mendoza Mendoza 5500 Ar�stides Villanueva 480
69% 222
-32.8920294 -68.8579165
    Rooms available

• France, Couple, 25-30
1st Feb 2016
4.0

Room dirty, bed sheets ripped off, bin not emptied, bathroom very dirty. Bread for breakfast moldy and cutlery dirty ( did I say dirty again?) We read the bad reviews before we booked thinking that the price was good and we stayed in worst place but no, this must have been one of the worst and most unloved hostel we ever stayed in on the plus side : one of the guy at the reception was very friendly

• Chile, Male, 25-30
22nd Jan 2016
4.3

Itaka hostel was a deception because 4 years ago was a great hotel but now is a very bad hostel with 0 comodities.

• England, Male, 31-40
8th Jan 2016
5.7

STaff were nice enough but couldn't really help much where needed. Their commission on booking day trips is ridiculous. 30% of what you pay. Way too much. Beds were a joke sheets didn't even fit them which is just not good enough. I wouldn't say don't stay but they got some improvements to make .

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
23rd Dec 2015
4.9

No water on the bathrooms, broken beds, no air circulator for rooms without windows.

• mandriolialberto9632
  • Italy, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Dec 2015
4.6

the level of security is really low: my window couldn't be locked and anyone could enter in my bedroom from the garden. Moreover I left my shoes outside the window and someone stole them. For sure was some guest of the hostel. The structure has security cameras at the front, but not in the garden. The breakfast was really poor and not so good tasting. The swimming pool was out of use. The only positive thing is the location.

6th Dec 2015

I booked for one night but in the end I spent three days. The atmosphere is very good, the hostel itself is beautiful and comfortable; the beds are good. One negative thing was the shower, sometimes the water turned into cold, but ok. The staff is really friendly and cool, special thanks to Felipe Moura and Miguel Rubiera, cool guys who helped me a lot and made my trip more funny. Definitely I would recomend the hostel.