7.4
Very Good 433 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 433 Total Reviews
Itinere Hostel Located at Calle Natalio Rivas, 1, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Andalusia 18001 Calle Natalio Rivas, 1
74% 433
37.1821751 -3.6015698
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Apr 2016

I really enjoyed staying at Itinere Hostel in Granada, Spain because overall the staff was very sweet and accommodating. My friends and I stayed here during Semana Santa to see Alhambra and our tickets were for 8:30am, but our bus home didn't leave till 6pm. After the tour we walked around the city but were exhausted and went back to the hostel. The owner of Itinere Hostel said that it was perfectly fine if we waited in the hostel a couple hours until our bus came & I really appreciated that!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016
6.6

Nice staff but not very nice rooms. No proper pillows and the bed squeaked with the tiniest movement. The doors were see through so all the light shine it and it wasn't pleasant. The doors also wouldn't close so always had to be slammed shut and at 3am people would be in and out whist slamming the doors. The bathroom was an odd layout and you couldn't share them because the screens were see through. Too much noise as common room and toilet are right needs to bedrooms.

19th Feb 2016
7.1

very nice people and breakfast, but the place was quite cold and one night it was not possible to have hot shower

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
9th Feb 2016
7.7

it was so so . but there was also awesome place to me.

6th Dec 2015
7.1

Hello,I have had a nice stay at the hostel,thank you very much for your kindness,but the English guy there is quite rude and unfriendly.I have wished him a good meal once, and when I was later on there eating too, he did not say anything. He was always very busy with his Facebook looking for something that he is probably missing where he is now.I hope he will change his attitude to be more positive, but to me, it was kind of uncomfortable to talk to him.