Itinere Hostel Reviews

Calle Natalio Rivas, 1, Granada, Spain

Beautiful location and atmosphere. I love the combination of hostel and yoga school,and the ecological approach of the owners,who put a lot of love in the project. Thumb up for the Itinere team! :)

• 5th Mar 2015

I would definitely recommend this hostel. Value for money is great - breakfast is included which definitely helps if you are on a budget and location is central. Overall very good !

• 27th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel, very good location indeed and really clean. The staff recomended a really good flamenco place to go and also gave very useful directions.

The hostel and the room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. The only thing I wish had been different was that our en suite bathroom door didn't properly shut -- although it was a private room, we still would have preferred that the door shut properly.

I stayed at this hostel for a long time and had an amazing experience! They can offer you everything from cheap yoga & spanish classes to tapas tours and a chilled out creative enviroment. The location is great, right in the middle of everything in Granada, tapas bars, bakeries, ice-cream shops, view points, restaurants nothing is more than 5 min away! This is the place to go if you want a different hostel experience from all those other boring ones, it's colorful and filled with art! Just go!!!

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

There was a very welcoming and friendly staff - they answered all of our questions and invited and included us to join their weekly tapas night with Spanish students! This hostel offers a unique experience with its accommodation/yoga/language/workers set-up. Overall a fantastic place to stay - the only improvements would be rooms could have been cleaner and the water is not very warm (showers are cold!).

Lovely owner, hostel interior design is really cool and vibe is lovely and chilled

Requires all staff to book online before starting. I thought this might be to register my details in their system, but evidently not because after booking through their own website they asked me to do it again through Hostelworld. I had to pay a booking fee which they did not refund, so I actually paid them to work there. I do not approve of them artificially inflating their statistics this way instead of the honourable way of earning favour by providing a good experience.

Very helpful staff. Spent lots of time going over a map and offering suggestions for activities and where to catch the bus. It was nice to have a private room in the hostel. Great, fast and free wi-fi! Room was cold and heat not turned on till evening-probably only an issue in the winter months.

• 4th Jan 2015

Rented double private room. Very dirty, old, FREEZING, and the bathroom infused the entire room with the smell of sewage. It doesn't make sense to turn on the radiator for one hour at a time with the excuse that it's "ecological" if there are large gaps in the window panes that constantly let in cold air. If you want to be more "ecological", which in this case we'll assume means "we're trying to be dirt cheap", replace the windows. If not, lower the price to less than a clean, warm hotel chain.

I had such a good stay here. This is a very special place with friendly staff and run by a small family that is really dedicated to their hostel/Yoga school/language school-project. They take care of every guest individually and are always happy to give advice and help out. Recommended!

This is a great hostel if you want to check out Granada. The location is perfect for all the different things you would want to check out. The atmosphere in the hostel is good, and I met some interesting people during my stay. The breakfast did the job and the selection of homemade jams was a lovely touch. There is lots going on in the hostel in terms of yoga and langauge courses so you get a varied mix of people coming through and chatting with you, including locals which you dont always see :)

• 18th Dec 2014

Very nice!!!!!! I love this hostel. 정말 매우 좋았습니다 야간열차타고왔는데 체크인도 일찍해주시고 저렴한가격에 아침에 시리얼,식빵도 주시고 정말 친절하셨어요 시설도 깔끔해서 하루지만 편안히 머물렀어요!! 다음에도 또 갈것같아요.

• 10th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

The hostel was poor. For 2 nights there were no cleaning at room, no paper in toilet. There was breakfast included, but for it, we got frozen bread for toast (it was heated in microwave). For me it was unacceptable. We meet there really good people, that was just one thing that I like in this hostel.

• 24th Oct 2014
  • Ukraine

The hostel is great. The rooms are pretty clean and the bathrooms pretty small, very basic but good! There are charging outlets and lamps next to ever bed which was great! The staff were very helpful in giving directions and suggestions. The map they give you was created by travelers and gives all the secrets to the city. I would definitely stay here again!

• 9th Oct 2014

Itinere Hostel is a good place to stay in Granada, the city is within walking distance, the staff is helpful and the rooms are really nice decorated and clean we even had a balcony.

Great location with beautiful views from the rooms. But, the bathrooms were very small and were not very clean. In addition, we didn't receive sheets/ blankets for our bed... they only gave 2 sets for 4 beds....

Very nice staff, but thoroughly overwhelmed by our group of 12 (all with reservations but under 3 different names). Vast difference between rooms - some having great views, others looking at a wall next door, some with lockers, some with doors that barely lock.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Our stay at Itinere Hostel was great. The staff was very friendly, all the facilities were very clean, and the location was great. You could was anywhere in the city center, which is full of incredible sights to see. The breakfast was was very very basic. The only annoying thing was washrooms kept running out of toilet paper near the end of day. Bins provided but no locks. Not a big party atmosphere - quiet hours are 11pm-8am. Overall a really great stay and I'd easily recommend it to anyone.