Iva Apartments Reviews

C. de Franceschi 36, Pula, Croatia

Very nice appartement, with a very courteous owner. And everything is just 15 mins away :)

• 17th Sep 2013

The owner was fantastic and very helpful. He help let us know about things to do in the area aswell as taking us to the airport when we left. Thank you for a lovely relaxing few days!!

• 4th Sep 2013

Good location and value for money, GREAT host. I had a wonderful time and I would definitely stay there again.

• 29th Aug 2013
  • Romania

Absolutely brilliant and Albino is the best host i've ever met. Big up!

• 29th Aug 2013
  • Estonia

I stayed at the Iva apartments in Pula, Croatia. The apartments were impeccably clean, comfortable, and easy to get to from the city center (bus 2, 2a, 3 or 3a). The host, Albino is a great guy, he has an excellent knowledge of Croatia, and makes you feel more like a friend than a resident. There are a few different apartments, so if you have something in mind, it might be worth mentioning it in advance. All in all, a great experience. I would definitely stay here again.

This was a great place to stay. The owner is a nice man. He will help you with information regarding bus, city tour etc.I will definetly use this hostel for my next trip to Pula.

We had a really great time at Albino's Apartment! He welcomed us very warmly and suggested great sights and places to go to. His wife brought us self-made cake which was delicious! We felt like home and enjoyed the time in Croatia a lot. The apartment has got everything you need, is clean and within walking distance to a shop, the beach and even Pula Center if you're up for it! We will try to come again!

I would love to provide a review of Iva Apartments, but when I arrived at 10pm I was taken by the owner down the road to another inferior basement apartment but still charged the same price. The new apartment was fine and the owners of it were lovely, but it was not what we booked. We had been in contact with Albino a number of times before we arrived and he said nothing of the change of venue. Iva apartments did look lovely from the outside, unfortunately we never saw them.

These are gorgeous, quaint little apartments, located a couple of miles from the centre of Pula. The owners are friendly and helpful and we had a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

If you are coming to Pula, stay here!! Mr Albino, the owner, was extremely helpful. He picked us up from the airport, gave us maps and information and also dropped us back at the airport for our return flight. Apartments are great value for money, clean, comfortable, spacious and well looked after. There is a grocery shop opposite for all your basic food and drink needs. Bus stop nearby. Buses 2A and 3A take you into the city centre (11 Kuna - about 10 minutes journey). Excellent all round!

• 4th Jun 2013

We stayed for 4 nights and had a great time. The apartment is clean and you find everything you need. The bus station is just around the corner and the bus brings you to center city and the beach. There is a mini supermarket next door where you find all the basics. I can highly recommend it!