Ivanhoe Hostel Reviews

Via Urbana, 50, Rome, Lazio, Italy

This is a party hostel, rooms are mixed, there is rap music playing all the time even till 11 pm and a ghetto vibe to it. There were 5 Indian guys talking loudly inside the rooms and drying their dirty socks under my bed mattress. Women who come here look like men and they fit right in, yet I met a cute French girl on my last day so I decided not to rate the place lower. There are no keep it quiet rules. Hot water lasts only seconds and there was shaved hair on the toilet unremoved for 2 days.

Breakfast was great for crying out loud they had freaking eggs lmao. The only reason I did not stay more than a day was the cleaning of the bathroom, it was so fealty I did not take a shower there head out to another place and shower there.

The hostel is not advertised as cash only. The man who check me in was unpleasant. There was cum on my blanket, there was not enough storage and the breakfast was not worth 2 euros.

The hostel is very near to the Coleseum. Easy to find. Breakfast not included, 2 € We arrived at 12:00 am and ths staff was drunk. The bathrooms are kind of dirty.

Hostel was very dirty and smelly from moldy mops. However great, fun atmosphere and great place to met people.

Too noise.

Lovely staff, good place to meet new people

Best you can get for a cheap hostel in Rome. Breakfast for 2€ was good, rooms were ridiculously cramped but lockout meant you hardly spent time there anyway. An actual common room wouldn't go astray, but kitchen had all utensils

1 2 3 4 Next » last »