Ivy Guesthouse Reviews

North of Old Market, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The staff was really helpful in my last minute requests such as the change of timing for the bus next morning and arranged a driver to watch the sunrise at Angkor Wat at 11pm the day before. They provide great cheap food at the guesthouse. The location of the guesthouse was 5 mins walk from Pub Street and Wat Preah Promrath and 10 mins walk from Wat Bo. I watched World Cup at the guesthouse from its cable tv at the level 2 lounge. There will be cleaners cleaning the common area every morning.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

The hostel is nice, with a beautiful chill out area, in a quiet street but close to the market and pub street. The only bad thing was the huge roach we found in the room.

Clean rooms, free wifi. Excellent 'chilling' area upstairs with sofas

• 12th Apr 2014

The location of the hotel was excellent, only a five minute walk from the night market and pub street. Good food served and good value for money, and the rooftop terrace was a nice place to hang out and meet new people. Downsides were the filthy room and the staff. Constant trail of ants in the bathroom and covered in lizards and bugs. Staff said we could check out late to catch our night bus then denied it the next day, making us out to be liars. Overall, good location but wouldn't stay again.

Good, simple place in Siem Reap. Not far from the night market and pub street. Employees were very helpful. However, no a/c in the rooms was killer and our bathroom drain didn't work

Nice guest house for the money! This guest house has a great staff and is centrally located. The rooms are a bit old but comfortable and a great value for the money. Shower is just room one temperature which is common in budget guesthouses in cambodia internet was good and nice selection for eating on menu...even vegetarian. Would stay again.....thanks

Not luxurious but a nice place to stay, in a quiet area with everthing in 5 mins walking distance. Night security on gate to look after my motobike on the terrace. Food was excellent and good wifi signal. Would defenitely return there.

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Wales

We had booked for a room with fan, and the first they showed us was crappy, with humidity stains all across the wall and felt like being in a basement. We asked to change, and the only other available room had some kind of isolation trouble, and the heat in there was unstanding, so we moved to another place. Positive thing to say: good atmosphere, good location, and despite the humidity, looked pretty clean. Personal were friendly at every moment, even when we said we were leaving.

I had a really good time here at the Ivy and would recommend for anyone to stay here. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable, they helped me with everything I asked them to do. I met many other travelers as I stayed here and the tapas night was amazing. This is truly the best value for it's money. The only negative things I could say were that I had a weak toilet (no one else had that issue), and the pillow was a little big. For the money this place was a 100.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts