J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

Nice and cosy hostel near memorial park. Supermarket is 2 min away by walking.

• 7th Sep 2014

Thank you for staying here with us!!! Have you had nice experience in Hiroshima? Did you like it? We hope so. If you have a chance to come back to Japan, Please come here again and enjoy Hiroshima more!! Take care and have a safety travel!!!

The location is great, it's easy to get to Miyajima or the inner city of Hiroshima by streetcar. The staff was very helpful and always interested. Since I could rent a keylock there, I could also lock my things away. The house was clean and I had no problems with the one shower per floor.

Could use more showers, otherwise all good.

Thank you for staying here with us!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. If you have a chance to come back here again, Please stay longer and enjoy Hiroshima more!! Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and have a great travel!! We are all looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!!!

Really nice guesthouse with great staff! Place near 2 tram lines and 10min walk away from memorial and museum of the bombing! Would recommend it easily!

Thank you for staying here with us!!! Did you have a fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. Are you still in Japan? We hope that we can see you again in the near future!! Please have a safety travel and see you next time!!

The room (twin room) was very nice, but there is definitely too few showers! Only one to an entire floor. Otherwise a nice hostel.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Denmark

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are all glad to hear from you. As you say, we have only one shower room on the second and third floor. It's not enough... We are sorry about this inconvenient. But we hope you had a good time in here. Please have a safety travel and enjoy your traveling!! Take care and thank you again!!

I went to Hiroshima for the International Animation festival. The hostel is very close to that location making it an ideal place to stay. Which also makes it close to the Peace memorial park. The staff is friendly and seems to take cleanliness very seriously, and the check in and check out is done swiftly without any delays. There are lockers for our possessions, free wifi (albeit a bit slow) and silence at night. I would like a water vendor. In general a very practical and satisfactory stay.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Cyprus

Thank you for staying here with us!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. And, Did you enjoy the Animation festival? I also wanted to join the festival!! How was it? Good? It should be. We are all glad to hear from you. We hope that we can see you again in the near future!! Please have a safety travel and enjoy Japan more!!

I had a pleasent stay at J-Hoppers Guesthouse in Hiroshima and would definitely recommend it. The personal is very friendly and speaks English, the rooms are tidy and mine even had a balcony. The traditional Futon bed was something I always wanted to try as well and I don't regret it.

Very close the the Peace Park - it's about a 5 minutes walk away. And very close to a tram stop that can take you directly to the train station too. The female dorm I stayed in was clean and comfortable and was a more traditional style that some of the other rooms. The staff were friendly and there was plenty of information about things to do in and around Hiroshima in the lobby. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comment Rebecca! We are glad to hear from you! How was your trip to Hiroshima? Hope you had a great time here. Please come back here anytime when you travel to Hiroshima! Take care.

Perfect hostel! the staff was very nice, the place very clean, cool decoration, all facilities and great location

Thank you for staying here with us Laura!! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed here!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. Are you guys still in Japan? If so,Please keep safety travel and enjoy Japan more!! We are waiting for your coming back in any time. You are always welcome! Take care and Thanks a lot again.

I didn't even spend 24 hours there so my comment cannot reflect the mood of the place. All in all, it seems everything you might need you will find. It + lots of advices for tourists (Mitaki). The good things is that it's close to the Peace Park, a Media Popeye for Internet, and it gives also access easily to Mitaki which is one place not to miss next to Hiroshima,

Thank you for staying here with us Cedric!! We are glad to hear that you had fun in Hiroshima:) Did you go to Mitaki temple? It's one of the best place in Hiroshima for me too!! Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and have a great travel!! Please enjoy Japan more!! We hope that we can see you again in the near future!!

very fun people

Thank you very much to for staying here with us Mitch!! We are glad to hear from you! Were we funny for you? That's good :) We hope that you had nice time in Hiroshima. Are you still in Japan? If so, Please keep safety traveling and enjoy Japan more!! We are look forward to seeing you in the near future! See you in next time!!

The shoes box was smell very bad.......

It was ok. Stuff was, compared to all other hostels and japanes people, rather reserved and not interested at all. Also the Person didnt really bother helping us out with proper information about the sourrounding area. Double private room was ok. Bit smelly tho. I think only 4 or three showers in whole building and none of them on the top level. 4 floors no elevator but i guess we are all young enough to live with that ;) There is one really nice cafe right next to dobashi station (best cafe)

Good accomodation. Clean enough. However, our room had a not so pleadant odour.

J-Hoppers is always a great choice if you are a backpacker. The staff and the atmosphere are really good! The location is also great, very close to the A-bomb memorial.

I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel. There was soap and shampoo provided, so I didn't even need to bring my own, and hair dryers available for my use as well. It was clean, the staff was great, and it was in a good, central location to everything I wanted to see. There were also plenty of great maps for me to use with things like restaurants nearby, and their hours of operation, so I had no trouble getting around!

Thank you so much for staying here with us Amanda!! We are glad to here that you had good time in here. Are you still in Japan? If so, Please take care. The big typhoon is coming to Japan. Have a safety travel and we hope that you are coming back again in the near future!! We are looking forward to see you again!! Thank you~~!!

Good wifi, enough showers for all guests. Good place in the city of Hiroshima. only bad thing was that the walls are paperthin and you can hear everything.

Thank you for staying here with us Hadewich!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. As you say, The walls in here are quite thin... We are sorry about that... But We hope that you had good time in here!! Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care the big typhoon is coming to Japan. Have a safety travel!!

The hostel is really clean and the rooms have a nice Japanese style. Also, the staff is really polite and friendly. The location is great! I fully recommend this place!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Ecuador

Definitely a franchise feel to the place, but it doesn't detract from the backpacker experience. Friendly staff, a definite perk compared to the rest of my hostels was paying by debit card. Walking distance to the Peace Memorial Park, which is definitely worth a visit (the museum especially, very eye-opening). Walk round the corner for some easily accessible okonomiyaki (the local delicacy), but consider the twenty minute walk to Okonomimura for a true local experience.

Thank you very much for staying with us Lorenzo!! We are glad that you enjoyed our neighborhood okonomiyaki restaurant! Please enjoy rest of your stay in Japan. We all hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm atmosphere and excelent living room for talk and share

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment Mariana!! How was Hiroshima? We hope you could make good memories in Hiroshima. Please come back here again anytime you traveled to Hiroshima. Take care!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5