J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

I didn't even spend 24 hours there so my comment cannot reflect the mood of the place. All in all, it seems everything you might need you will find. It + lots of advices for tourists (Mitaki). The good things is that it's close to the Peace Park, a Media Popeye for Internet, and it gives also access easily to Mitaki which is one place not to miss next to Hiroshima,

Thank you for staying here with us Cedric!! We are glad to hear that you had fun in Hiroshima:) Did you go to Mitaki temple? It's one of the best place in Hiroshima for me too!! Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and have a great travel!! Please enjoy Japan more!! We hope that we can see you again in the near future!!

very fun people

Thank you very much to for staying here with us Mitch!! We are glad to hear from you! Were we funny for you? That's good :) We hope that you had nice time in Hiroshima. Are you still in Japan? If so, Please keep safety traveling and enjoy Japan more!! We are look forward to seeing you in the near future! See you in next time!!

The shoes box was smell very bad.......

It was ok. Stuff was, compared to all other hostels and japanes people, rather reserved and not interested at all. Also the Person didnt really bother helping us out with proper information about the sourrounding area. Double private room was ok. Bit smelly tho. I think only 4 or three showers in whole building and none of them on the top level. 4 floors no elevator but i guess we are all young enough to live with that ;) There is one really nice cafe right next to dobashi station (best cafe)

Good accomodation. Clean enough. However, our room had a not so pleadant odour.

I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel. There was soap and shampoo provided, so I didn't even need to bring my own, and hair dryers available for my use as well. It was clean, the staff was great, and it was in a good, central location to everything I wanted to see. There were also plenty of great maps for me to use with things like restaurants nearby, and their hours of operation, so I had no trouble getting around!

Thank you so much for staying here with us Amanda!! We are glad to here that you had good time in here. Are you still in Japan? If so, Please take care. The big typhoon is coming to Japan. Have a safety travel and we hope that you are coming back again in the near future!! We are looking forward to see you again!! Thank you~~!!

Good wifi, enough showers for all guests. Good place in the city of Hiroshima. only bad thing was that the walls are paperthin and you can hear everything.

Thank you for staying here with us Hadewich!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. As you say, The walls in here are quite thin... We are sorry about that... But We hope that you had good time in here!! Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care the big typhoon is coming to Japan. Have a safety travel!!

The hostel is really clean and the rooms have a nice Japanese style. Also, the staff is really polite and friendly. The location is great! I fully recommend this place!

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Ecuador

Definitely a franchise feel to the place, but it doesn't detract from the backpacker experience. Friendly staff, a definite perk compared to the rest of my hostels was paying by debit card. Walking distance to the Peace Memorial Park, which is definitely worth a visit (the museum especially, very eye-opening). Walk round the corner for some easily accessible okonomiyaki (the local delicacy), but consider the twenty minute walk to Okonomimura for a true local experience.

Thank you very much for staying with us Lorenzo!! We are glad that you enjoyed our neighborhood okonomiyaki restaurant! Please enjoy rest of your stay in Japan. We all hope to see you again in the near future!

Warm atmosphere and excelent living room for talk and share

• 28th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment Mariana!! How was Hiroshima? We hope you could make good memories in Hiroshima. Please come back here again anytime you traveled to Hiroshima. Take care!

Location is perfect to visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial. Good value for money, but the current A/C isn't not enough for the 8-bed dormitory.

Clean, good staff, cool atmosphere. Position is not excellent because you need to take trams (streecar at dobashi stop) to get into the center, and that can be a little expesive if done 2-3 times per day. Also there is no elsevator, and we were ar the 4th floor so it can be difficult if you have nig luggage. Moreover it was very hot in Hiroshima (more than 30degC) and the 4th floor was really boling. Fortunately room had an air conditioner...

Good location and okay rooms. Facilities were good enough. But the place is not overly clean, especially given that there were cockroaches. Still, it was a place to stay the night and did its job well enough. Never got the WiFi to work.

Hostel in a very good location in Hiroshima, near the Memorial, the river etc. real japananese style rooms, tatamis, futons... At a very affordable price! Very calm place. Little peaceful terrasse. I recommand you this hostel for a Nice stay un Hiroshima!

Thank you very much for your reply and for your comment Axelle!! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our place during your stay! Please come back here again whenever you traveled to Hiroshima. Take care!

We were specially very pleased on the atmosphere and the facilities. And it is very easey to communicate by mail with you. It is a very good address that we will recommand to our friends travelling in Japan. Thank you very much

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment INISAN!! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed here a lot. Are you still in Japan? If so, please enjoy rest of your stay here in Japan! We all hope to see you again in the near future!!

This place is not big enough for all the people that visit there. It allways seemed too crouded.. There is no elevator.. It wad not easy to carry all the luggege upstarirs (3rd floor... and there is even a 4th floor...) The room I stayed in was smelly :( and there was not enghe privecy in the dorms... The good points about this place is the staff, which is helpful and nice, and the location.

Awesome rooftop for early evening music and drinks - Mayu is a lovely host! Accommodated 8 of us perfectly

Than you very much for staying here with us Sam!! Did you enjoy Hiroshima? I hope so. I also like drinking beer on the rooftop! It's awesome!! Are you guys still in Japan? If so, Please take care and have a great travel with wonderful friends!! I hope that I can see you again in the near future!!!

Great stay. Best backpacking atmosphere in anywhere we stayed backpacking japan for a month. Only negative is not enough showers. But that's all, staff were great as was the location and facilities great. Would stay here again.

• 18th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment Wayde!! We are so glad to hear that it was a great stay for you. How was Hiroshima? Could you make good memories? We hope so! Please come back here anytime when you travel to Hiroshima. Have a safe travels!!

Great place, close to all major sites and tram lines. Nice staff and nice people.

Friendly, helpful staff with excellent English. The directions to the address from the station were very useful, staff were good with suggestions of local attractions and advice on getting around, the rooms were comfortable, it was all 'round a pretty good place to stay. I'd recommend it to friends.

Thank you for your stay in here with us John!! We are glad to hear that you had a good time in here. Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. We have many events in Summer. If you had any chance to come back, You are always welcome. Please take care and enjoy Japan more!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5