J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

J-Hoppers Hiroshima was a little hard to find at first, but the staff and facilities were lovely, creating a welcoming atmosphere. I had a great time during my stay there, even though I was travelling alone I was lucky to meet a lot of nice people. The beer vending machine in the kitchen is also a nice touch ;) The peace park is a relatively short walk or you can take a streetcar, there are lots of little restaurants around and two conbini within a short walking distancs. Definitely recommend.

• 27th Jul 2015

The location was super convenient and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. The facilities were always clean. I highly recommend this place!

The location was excellent, nearby to the peace park and a main streetcar stop. Showers are located on some floors but not others which was slightly annoying (only slightly as the shower itself was decent enough). The social atmosphere was good in the smoking patio but obviously the atmospheric atmosphere was a bit smoke filled.

Great hostel in a great location. The rooms are very clean and the staff is super friendly. Will definitely return!

Nice place, clean, helpful staff. No complaints. 5 minute walk to Hiroshima Memorial Park.

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment!! We are glad to hear from you.How was your trip in Hiroshima? We all hope that you enjoyed and made great memories here!! Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan and hope to see you again in the near future!

Hostel and staff were lovely, met some great people here. Only downside was one shower per floor.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are glad to hear that you met some nice people in here:) It's a allure for the guesthouse!! Actually there are 2 shower rooms on the 1st floor:( We will make a bigger sign!! Anyway thank you again for your nice comment. Please take care and see you next time:)

This hostel is perfect in every way! We loved our stay and would book J-hoppers again in any city.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are really glad to hear that you liked here:) Are still traveling in Japan? If so,Please have fun in another J-Hoppers and HANA hostel!! Take care and have a great trip:) We hope that we will see you again anytime soon!!

Great location for sightseeing. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice big comfy bunk beds. Bit of a queue for the shower in the morning as there is only 1 per floor. Good facilities.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We hope that you had a good time in Hiroshima:) We will put a bigger information that there are 2 shower rooms on the 1st floor. We are sorry for the inconvenience:( Are you still in Japan? If so,Please enjoy the rest of Japan more!! See you next time:)

Room 403 had a funky smell as if something was wrong with the arconditioning. even when turned off and having the window open the smell stayed (bit less it felt like). Also sleeping on the floor was a bit unexpected and though if not used too. Given that sleeping well is so important i would not quickly recommend staying here eventhough they had allot of good things too. It was very nice that the showers had shampoo &body lotion. Very few hostels i've visited (20+) over the world have this.

• 5th Jul 2015

Nice place near the peace museum, the dome and the center-city. Staff is really nice !

• 4th Jul 2015

This is my first time to stay in a guesthouse and it was great !! I think I will stay in other J-Hoppers when I visit different cities in Japan. :-)

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are really glad to hear from you:) Was it your first time? Wow---That's so nice!! You can enjoy staying with us at another J-Hoppers and HANA hostel!! Please enjoy the rest of Japan:) We hope that we will see you again anytime soon!!

Nice and clean hostel. Location is okay, near the memorial park and tram station but far from city center. Common area is a bit small, but a kitchen is provided to cook your meals. Staff is very friendly. They let us take a shower after check-out just before taking an overnight bus.

Thanks again for everything, Mayumi and staff! We look forward to seeing you again in August!! Let's go out next time for dinner/drinks!! Francis & Jena

Thank you for staying here again:) I've got a surprise when I saw you in front of the door!! I'm so happy to see your guys again in here. See you in August again! Then, Let's go out!! Take care and keep in touch:)

You can find airBnB for almost the sime price

• 26th Jun 2015

Stayed in a private double room. The hostel was located in a good location near the Hiroshima peace memorial park, the Japanese styled room was clean and cosy. The hostel has a relaxed backpacking atmosphere downstairs with a kitchen and 2 usable computers. Only problem I had was the staff rushing us to check out in the morning but other than that I highly recommend this establishment!

Thank you for staying here with us:) We are glad to hear from you. We are sorry but,We needed to clean up the rooms for the other guest who are checking in after you:( That's why we asked you to check out by 11am. We hope that you will understand about it and have a nice trip in Japan:) Anyway,Please enjoy traveling and we wish that we will see you again anytime soon!! Thank you again and see you next time:)

I had a great stay at J-hoppers. Very close to the Peace park and had everything I needed. The staff were friendly and helpful and, as I stayed three nights, I even got a voucher to wash my clotes for free. Met some cool people in the social area as well. Would advise staying here.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are glad to hear that you had a good stay in here:) Did you meet some friends at the common room? That's so cool!! They should be a nice family for your future:) Thank you again and have a safety travel:) See you next time!!

Very surprised by the quality of J-Hoppers Hiroshima, Best I have ever done around the world !

• 24th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment!! How was your trip in Hiroshima? We hope you could make great memories during your stay!! Have a safe travels in Japan and we all hope to see you again in the near future!!

This place is the closest to perfect you can ask, location facilities staff everything to the top level.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are really glad to hear that from you:) We will keep the effort for the other guest like you. Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and have a safety travel!! We hope that we will see you in the near future:)

One of the best hostels I stayed in while in Japan, I stayed in the 4 room girls dorm with the tatami mats which were spacious and offered some relief from bunk life ^_^. The kitchen has a beer vending machine and everything is pretty much walking distance away.

A nice and convenient place to stay for seeing Hiroshima. Met a lot of friendly people here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5