J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

Thanks again for everything, Mayumi and staff! We look forward to seeing you again in August!! Let's go out next time for dinner/drinks!! Francis & Jena

• 27th Jun 2015

Thank you for staying here again:) I've got a surprise when I saw you in front of the door!! I'm so happy to see your guys again in here. See you in August again! Then, Let's go out!! Take care and keep in touch:)

You can find airBnB for almost the sime price

• 26th Jun 2015

I had a great stay at J-hoppers. Very close to the Peace park and had everything I needed. The staff were friendly and helpful and, as I stayed three nights, I even got a voucher to wash my clotes for free. Met some cool people in the social area as well. Would advise staying here.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are glad to hear that you had a good stay in here:) Did you meet some friends at the common room? That's so cool!! They should be a nice family for your future:) Thank you again and have a safety travel:) See you next time!!

Very surprised by the quality of J-Hoppers Hiroshima, Best I have ever done around the world !

• 24th Jun 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment!! How was your trip in Hiroshima? We hope you could make great memories during your stay!! Have a safe travels in Japan and we all hope to see you again in the near future!!

This place is the closest to perfect you can ask, location facilities staff everything to the top level.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are really glad to hear that from you:) We will keep the effort for the other guest like you. Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and have a safety travel!! We hope that we will see you in the near future:)

Just what you need when you are visiting a totally new place. Good job guys ! :)

• 13th Jun 2015
  • India

Thank you for staying with us!! Are you guys still traveling in Japan? It's sometimes can be difficult to travel in numbers. But you guys looks really enjoying your stay. It made us happy too:) Thank you again and see you next time!!

Great friendly staff and a clean place to stay. Location is great for going out at night and just being close to the city center.

The location of this hostel is perfect for general sight seeing, shopping and access to green arena (if you're in town for a concert). Staff are very friendly and flexible.

It was clean and the staff was very nice and helpfull! The location is close to atomic bomb dome and the tram to Miyajima is very close. met some interesting people there.:D The walls seemed pretty thin and you could hear a lot of what was going on in the other rooms/the hallway. There was only one shower for the whole floor and sometimes people from other floors also came there, so I guess it was similar situation in other floors.

Awesome location, just a few minutes away from the Peach park. The JR station is only a short tram ride away. Enjoyed my stay at this hostel.

A bit musty in our room

Cool to have tatami mat common room. Small stairs to get up to rooms and a bit cramped. Due to room 'division' the aircon flow and normal airflow is not good. Damp smell from room (female dorm 4bed) But good experience of sleeping on futons! Bathrooms clean. Transport was easy to get to but Hiroshima is not big so don't particularly need to worry. Disappointing due to no breakfast but after three places in Japan with no breakfast it might be the norm here. Reception lady friendly and helpful

Great stay! Feels like a big house. Amazing staff and friendly travellers. Good location to stomp bomb historical sites and tram station. Go with them to English conversation dinners If they ask. Great stay.

Always a pleasure. I've stayed here twice now and will again should I be passing through Hiroshima.

Pretty standard hostel. Good location near the peace park and friendly staff. Nothing outstanding though.

I was new at this hostel business and this hostel was beyond great. The stuff was unbelievablely helpful. The room was clean and great to sleep in. I recommend any j hoppers hostel without question

• 24th May 2015

Thank you so much for staying here with us!! We are really glad to hear that you like J-Hoppers:) Are you still traveling in Japan?If so,Please take care and keep great trip!! We are look forward to seeing you again in the near future:) See you next time!!

Nice hostel

• 23rd May 2015

Great Hostel. Dorms had privacy curtains. There were also shelves in the dorms next to your bed to store backpacks. Those sleeping on the upper bunk didn't have to get down to get something from their backpack. Beds were comfortable. Many showers and toilets in the hostel. Kitchen was well equipped and the common room was comfortable. Location is also great and easily accessible.

The folks at the J Hoppers were great and everything was very organized and well run. I especially liked the assortment of flyers and information available in the foyer for different language speakers.

• 20th May 2015

Easy walking distance to main sights (Memorial Park, dome etc all less than 10 min walk away). Also on the tram line so easy to get around. Good wifi. Small lounge and kitchen area provided. Pretty average hostel but was all we needed really for our 2 nights there. Would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5