J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

Private rooms are incredibly cold and uncomfortable. "Japanese style beds" is a poor excuse, as we've encountered them nowhere else on our trip. The beds gave the both of us an awful backache which was terrible for our day trip in Miyajima which included trekking on top of Mt Misen. For the price, you can actually find much cheaper and a lot more comfortable and convenient in a normal hotel.

The hostel is located closed to the the Memorial Peace Park and it is easy to access by eletric train. Nice dorms without bunkbeds but on tatami Each floor had is bathroom facilities on the same flloor so it was like having your private bathroom just getting out of the room. The staff is excellent, very helpful and chatty You can use the common area to cook your food and meet other travellers ( although it is not so big) In case of rain they provide you umbrellas! Go for them

Best staff in all my japan stay. Loved the too.

one of the best hostels I stayed! Lovely facilities, nice living room and kitchen!

The staff is perfectly bilingual, the hostel is accommodating, very confortable and environmental. Well equipped, but at the same time I would say that it has a traditional Japanese side. I will go back there as soon as I can when I travel.

• 16th Jan 2016

Thank you so much for staying here with us:) Did you guys go back to Okayama? We really glad to hear your comment. We are neighbor(Okayama and Hiroshima), So,Please come back here anytime soon:) We are looking forward to see you guys again!! Take care:)

I really enjoyed my stay at J-Hoppers! I made a mistake while making the reservation, when I thought that double bed room meant a room with two beds, but it was actually a room with a couple`s bed. But the staff helped me and provided another futon! And the girls in the reception helped us a lot giving directions and recommendations of the city.

• 15th Jan 2016

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the comment! We are glad to hear from you! How was your trip in Hiroshima? Hope you enjoyed here a lot:) Please come back here again when you come to Japan. We are all hope to see you again in the near future!

Good little hostel even if a bit cold at night

Well kept place. Good kitchen, nice staff, nice common area. Not much atmosphere. Beds are so-so.

The staff was very kind, thank you.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the comment! We are so glad to hear that! How was your New year's day in Hiroshima? Hope you could make good memories:) Please come back here anytime and we all hope to see you again in the near future!

An overall great place to stay with a central location next to Peace Park and the surrounding museums. The facilities are overall clean but perhaps a little cramped, but not unusual for a hostel in Japan. The staff is extremely friendly and they all speak very good English, even if they do wake you up at check out time because you thought it was still 8:00 and not 11:00 :)

Thank you for staying with us!! As you said,Everything is a little cramped:( But we will have some renovation here from next month. We are sure It can be more comfortable for our guest:) So,Please come back again to see that!! We are look forward to seeing you in the near future:)

Good but needs more showers. 4 showers for 4 floors?

Very charming and cozy. My favorite of the 5 hostels I stayed in during my 2 week trip around Japan.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are really grad to hear that you liked our guesthouse:) Did you go back to your country in safely? If you have any chance to come back here, Please stay longer and enjoy Hiroshima more. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future:) Take care and have a great new year!!

Helpful staff, nice kitchen and common room. Great neighbourhood too with easy access to public transport, supermarkets and restaurants.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Thank you for staying with us!! Happy you year:) Did you enjoy Hiroshima? We hope so. Are you still in Japan? If so,Please enjoy Japanese new year and have a great travel. We are look forward to seeing you guys soon!!!

I really enjoy my stay there. Love to come again. The staff are really helpful. Tq so much for everything. Staying there feel like staying at my own home. Tq again.

• 21st Dec 2015
  • Malaysia

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment! You felt like staying at your own house? We are so glad to hear that!! Thank you:) How was Hiroshima? Could you make great memories? If you have a chance to come to Hiroshima again, please come staying with us anytime!!

What a great place to stay. The manager was awesome

• 21st Dec 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment! We are glad to hear from you. How was Okonomiyaki? Hope you liked it:) Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan and we all hope to see you again in the near future!

The receptionist was sweet and super helpful and spoke great English.

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment! We are so glad to hear that!! How was your trip to Hiroshima? Hope you enjoyed a lot and made great memories here:) Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan and we all hope to see you again in the near future!!

Awesome friendly hostel! Beds were cosy and private, and the hostel had lots of useful info about the city and things to see. Chika was also really friendly and have some good recommendations for lunch and dinner. Common room was fairly small but was a good way to meet people, also has a really reasonably priced beer vending machine!

• 19th Dec 2015

The hostel staff were welcoming, friendly, helpful and very gracious. They helped us with meeting our travel needs and assisted us in making recommendations on what to see and how to get there. The hostel had a wonderful energy, it was very clean and the room was comfortable.

Great place to stay in Hiroshima, it was neat and tidy, in a great position and we thoroughly enjoyed the bike hire (though a little expensive). Thanks J Hoppers!

• 17th Dec 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment! How was the city of Hiroshima? Hope you enjoyed tourist spots and local food as well:) Thanks once again and we are all hope to see you again in the near future!!

My stay was perfect. Thanks to all staff members who invited us to share good moments in Hiroshima and in there guesthouse.

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment! We are so happy to hear that your stay was perfect! Hope you made a lot of good memories here in Hiroshima:) If you have any chance to come back to Hiroshima, please stay with us anytime!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4