J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

Awesome rooftop for early evening music and drinks - Mayu is a lovely host! Accommodated 8 of us perfectly

Than you very much for staying here with us Sam!! Did you enjoy Hiroshima? I hope so. I also like drinking beer on the rooftop! It's awesome!! Are you guys still in Japan? If so, Please take care and have a great travel with wonderful friends!! I hope that I can see you again in the near future!!!

Great stay. Best backpacking atmosphere in anywhere we stayed backpacking japan for a month. Only negative is not enough showers. But that's all, staff were great as was the location and facilities great. Would stay here again.

• 18th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment Wayde!! We are so glad to hear that it was a great stay for you. How was Hiroshima? Could you make good memories? We hope so! Please come back here anytime when you travel to Hiroshima. Have a safe travels!!

Friendly, helpful staff with excellent English. The directions to the address from the station were very useful, staff were good with suggestions of local attractions and advice on getting around, the rooms were comfortable, it was all 'round a pretty good place to stay. I'd recommend it to friends.

Thank you for your stay in here with us John!! We are glad to hear that you had a good time in here. Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. We have many events in Summer. If you had any chance to come back, You are always welcome. Please take care and enjoy Japan more!!

The hostel was in a prime location right next to the peace park and close to the Dobashi Tram Station. To Hiroshima station its only a few stops on the tram, and its in walking distance from the Hiroshima Bus Terminal (which is why I chose it). Average hostel, the room I was in was kind of musty for a Japanese hostel, but nothing impossible to bear. Miyajima is also about a 40? minute tram ride, but closer than where what it would be if you were coming from hiroshima station.

• 11th Jul 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your comment Max!! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the location! Did you have fun? We hope you enjoyed and could have good experiences here in Hiroshima. Have a safe travels and hope to see you again in the near future!!

Good location, good price with all the facilities you need and all the tips you need for enjoying Hiroshima and its surroundings.. Lacks a bit of atmosphere but i guess this is also comes as is a chain hostel in a city where people comes mainly for the bombing theme (it has a lot of more to offer).

Thank you very much for staying with us and your comment JESUS!! We will try to make better atmosphere that our guests can enjoy more. Thank you for the valuable comment! Have a safe travels and hope to see you again in the near future!!

Ok place to stay for a few nights, facilities were average, very small common room, but the kitchen was equipped and the terrace was nice. Pretty hard directions to follow from tram. Close to peace park and museum but a bit away from station and decent eateries. The atmosphere in this hostel was very dull and boring. Wasn't a very social hostel at all. Staff were nice and helpful. Bedside locker enough to fit personal belongings was good. Only 2 toilets and 1 shower per floor.

I never stayed here before but will when I come and visit again.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Philippines
  • Couple, 41+

Thank you for staying here with us Albert!! Did you enjoy Hiroshima? We hope so. We are glad to hear from you. Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and enjoy Japan more!! We are look forward to seeing you in the near future!! See you in next time!!

j-hoppers is not amazing, and it's definitely not bad, it's nice and average. the rooftop is a nice feature although I thought for the amount of people staying there that the common room was small and there isnt really anywhere to comfortably sit down and eat except the designated smoking area. I stayed for more than 3 nights and so I got to do my laundry for free so there's a good reward system. good for quiet individuals or groups

Great staff are super helpful and super friendly! Would definitely stay again and recommend to friends.

Good vibe, laid back. Rooftop terrace for beers. Good advice from staff about restaurants etc. Good location. Ony drawbacks were no showers on 4th floor and no lift. Would stay again.

Thank you for staying here with us Freya!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope that!! We also like drinking beer on the roof top!! Are you still in Japan? If so, please take care and enjoy more Japan!! We wish that we can see you again in the near future!! See you~~!!!

Fantastic hostel experience, we were a group of 6 and stayed 2 nights - beds are good and private, super clean, extremely friendly and helpful staff, rooftop terrace is lovely, walking distance to everywhere we wanted to go as well as great okonomiyaki and supermarkets/ATM nearby. Thanks!

One of the bst hostel i have ever been in my life. Nothing to complain.

Thank you for staying here with us greta!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care and enjoy japan more!! We hope that we can see you again in the near future!! Thank you very much.

Great hostel. I stayed in a 4-bedroom females dorm and it was very clean and spacious. Good access to bathrooms and showers. Hostel is in a great location- 10 minute walk from a-bomb dome and museum.

Great hostel, easy to find and in a great location for all the tourist attractions in Hiroshima. Lovely staff who were very helpful when asking for recommendations on restaurants and places to go! All facilities were clean and they provided lots of extras if required! Great hostel overall :)

Thank you for staying here with us Bethan!! We are glad to hear that you had a good time in Hiroshima!! Are you still in Japan? If so, Please take care end enjoy Japan more!! We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you so much and please come back again!! You are always welcome.

I really enjoyed my stay at J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse. Hiro and Mayumi were great at helping me in everything that I needed. I definitely will recommend this hostel to everyone who asks me some good accommodation in Hiroshima. Thank you a lot for the good time that I had in Hiroshima. Cheers! (Ivanor Tres)

Thank you very much for staying with us and for the review IVANOR!! Wow! We are so glad to hear that we could provide you good experiences!!! Are you still in Japan? if so, please enjoy rest of your trip in Japan:) We all hope to see you again in the near future. Take care!!

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Kitchen and living spaces feel really homey. Good location to peace park and grocery stores and try the cafe cinnamon around the corner!

Thank you for staying here with us Krystal!! We are really glad to hear that you felt good in here. Did you go to cafe cinnamon?? I also like there! KAWAII!! Please have a great time in Japan!! We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!!

Stayed for just 1 night, but the staff were super helpful and pointed me in the right directions. Getting there was supper easy too, and it's really close to the main tourist spots of hiroshima. Would definately stay there again!

Thank you very much for staying with us Diego!! Hope you enjoyed here and had a good experiences with us!! Please enjoy rest of your trip in Japan. We all hope to see you again in the near future!!

Good hostel in Hiroshima. Close to the centre, clean en nice rooms.

Thank you for staying with us eelco!!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so!! Please come back here in the near future!! You are always welcome!! We are look forward to seeing you~~!! Take care and have a safety travel!!

Nice place Nice People

• 22nd May 2014
  • Israel

Thank you for staying here with us Niv!!! Have you gone back to Israel already? Since I heard about your country from you, I am interested in your country. It was nice to meet you Niv!! If you are still in Japan, Please enjoy more and Keep a safety travel. Please come back here again!!

Worst hostel I stayed in during my Japan trip. It wasn't horrible but it was not good either. Location is really excellent but the staff I met was very cold and unenthusiastic. Would stay at K's next time.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4