J-Hoppers Hiroshima Guesthouse Reviews

5-16, Dobashi-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima, Japan

All staff are really nice and helpful. The arrangement in the hostel are really Japanese kind of arrangement. As a conclusion, a nice place to stay.

Very great hostel, perfect location, very clean and nice staff

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comment! How was your stay here in Hiroshima? Hope you could enjoy here a lot! If you have chance to come back to Hiroshima, please come and stay with us anytime!

I recommend this place to everybody!! Peaceful, in great localization, with very comfortable beds :D Wish to come back here and other J- Hoppers hostels in the future :D

GREAT HOSTEL! Nice and clean, quite close to the center. We had a wonderful, spacious, Japanese-style private room. very confortable. I didn't expect that much for the price we paid!

Thank you very much for staying here!! We are really glad to hear that you had a nice time in here:) Did you enjoyed Hiroshima? We hope so. We are looking forward to seeing you again anytime soon!!!

Almost everything was great, just our room, number 201, was smelling a lot.

Thank you for staying here with us!! And also thank you for your comment. We guess the smell was from air conditioner:( We will clean it carefully again... Please keep safety travel and enjoy Japan more:)

Good guesthouse, staff very nice and available. Comfortable, very convenient and good atmosphere.

Thank you for staying here with us!! We will keep this atmosphere and quality:) Did you have good time in Hiroshima? Please take care and see you next time!!

Wonderful hostel with friendly staff and impeccable standards of cleanliness. I caught one of the staff members cleaning mirrors at 1am.

Thank you for staying here with us!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so:) I guess the night staff was cleaning at 1am. We are always trying to male clean here:) We hope that we can see you again in the near future!!

The staff helped me carry my huge luggage and they even offered me plastic bags to cover the suitcases under the rain! They are lovely and amazing! They answered all my questions and really care about their customers!

• 15th Aug 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us and for the comment! Could you get to the station safely that day? We were worry about you.. Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Japan. We all hope to see you again in the near future!!

Staff was wonderful, went above and beyond to help out foreigners. Great location too

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your comment! How was your trip in Hiroshima? Hope you enjoyed here a lot. If you have a chance to come back to Hiroshima again, please stay with us anytime!

This is a good place for a short stay. Professionally run. Dorms stay pretty warm in hot months and smell a little odd but otherwise fine.

Awesome location, close to the streetcar stops and local sights. Staff are helpful and answer all questions well. Bed was comfy and the room was clean. I only stayed one night but it didn't come across as being a party hostel or one with any atmosphere really. A good price compared to nearby accommodation.

Thank you for staying with us!! We are glad to hear from you:) Are you still in Japan?If so,Please take care and keep safety travel!! See you next time:) We hope that we can see you anytime soon!!

Shower on every floor would make it a better value for money definitely

Very friendly staff and clean hostel. Staff is fluent in english and willing to help ypu if they can.Location is very good and close to the peace memorial museum. Kitchen and cimmon r commin room are big enough to meet and socialize with other travelors

• 8th Aug 2015

Thank you for staying here with us!! Did you meet some friends in here? We hope that you had a good time and enjoyed Hiroshima:) If you coming back someday,You should stay longer to have more fun:) Please take care and see you next time!!

J Hoppers Hostel is the best all round Hostel I have used within the Hostel World group of hostels I have stayed in throughout the world. Cleanlyness is next to Godlyness for me as a retired Public Health Officer and the staff at J Hoppers keep the Hostel incredibly clean given the heavy use of the Hostel.

Thank you for staying here with us and your lovely comment!! We miss you a lot:( Are you in Kyushu now? It's getting cooler than before in here:) Please take care and have a great juarny for your memorial 70th!!!!

Best hostel I stayed in all of Japan! Plenty of showers, bathrooms and space in common area, patio and kitchen. The staff was helpful and the rooms were great. Really enjoyed my stay. Walking distance to the Peace Park, but a little bit of a journey from the train station, but I would rather be near the park. Great place would highly recommend.

Excellent place! The staff is very nice and speaks great English, the hostel is clean and nice. Japanese style dormitory was pretty and the futons comfortable, the air conditioning is everywhere so it doesn't get hot even though Hiroshima is quite hot. I rented the bike for free with my 3-nights coupon, it was nicely kept and a great way to get around the city.

The tatami stink, and the smell was really strong. The futon was thin so it felt a bit hard. Otherwise, really nice staff.

The location is very very convieniant, close to main Touristic points and downtown area. Its a very cozy place where you can use the kitchen to cook (and save some money) and chill with other guests.

• 30th Jul 2015

Thank you for staying here with us!! Did you make some friends in here? It's really good point to stay a guesthouse like us:) We hope that you will make many Japanese friends and keep in touch forever:) Take care and see you next time!!

A short tram ride from the station but right next to the Peace Memorial Park and the nearest tram stop has lots of local trams go through it.

J-Hoppers Hiroshima was a little hard to find at first, but the staff and facilities were lovely, creating a welcoming atmosphere. I had a great time during my stay there, even though I was travelling alone I was lucky to meet a lot of nice people. The beer vending machine in the kitchen is also a nice touch ;) The peace park is a relatively short walk or you can take a streetcar, there are lots of little restaurants around and two conbini within a short walking distancs. Definitely recommend.

• 27th Jul 2015

Thank you for staying here with us!! We are really glad to hear that you had a great time in here:) We also love enjoy drinking beer in the common room with the other people!! That's wonderful!! Please take care and we hope that we will see you again in the near future!! See you next time:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5