J-Sun Hostel Reviews

Rua João Cordeiro, 933, Fortaleza, Brazil

They said they can speak english, but there was only 1 person who could speaks english and she was (obviously) not there 24/7 for all kind of request. The rest was really good.

everything is great !,! just watch out for sand fly first night i slep on botton of bed i donate so much blood . eg. my left leg have 65 sandfly spot. i take allergy pill and cream for rest of my trip. even bug spray doesnt work!

Decent location, bout 5 to 10 mins walk from the beach. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was spot on as well.

The gay of the entrance, wasnt that friendly

I'll start by saying that the beds and lockers are totally fine, the breakfast was nice and simple with fruits, bread with meats and cheese and juice. Beyond that, I had some not so good experiences here. Locals say it isn't really a safe area, and after a coulle at the hostel got mugged at gunpoint right around the corner, I would say that local was right. I also got some bad advice on buses that cost me time and money. I would say avoid this hostel but don't avoid this city!