J-Sun Hostel Reviews

Rua João Cordeiro, 933, Fortaleza, Brazil

everything is great !,! just watch out for sand fly first night i slep on botton of bed i donate so much blood . eg. my left leg have 65 sandfly spot. i take allergy pill and cream for rest of my trip. even bug spray doesnt work!

Decent location, bout 5 to 10 mins walk from the beach. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Breakfast was spot on as well.

The gay of the entrance, wasnt that friendly

I'll start by saying that the beds and lockers are totally fine, the breakfast was nice and simple with fruits, bread with meats and cheese and juice. Beyond that, I had some not so good experiences here. Locals say it isn't really a safe area, and after a coulle at the hostel got mugged at gunpoint right around the corner, I would say that local was right. I also got some bad advice on buses that cost me time and money. I would say avoid this hostel but don't avoid this city!

The staff didn't know what bed was occupied or not. There is no air conditioned in the bed room and in Fortaleza it is indispensable. the breakfast is ok.

• 16th Jun 2014

Well located, new, clean and good furnitures displacement. Friendly and helpfull staff but no english spoken. Atmosphere wasnt good due to the emptiness.. but it has a good potential..

It's the type of hostel where you stuff a couple of rooms with crappy bunk beds, lockers and add a cash register. I truly recommend the owner to visit other hostels to have an idea of what is expected and valued in an hostel. Clue1 Get rid of these 200W bright white fluorescent lights in all divisions. It's horribly unconfortable. Pay a couple more R$ per month in your light invoice for warmer, cozier and confortable rooms and common areas. Also think about personal reading lights by the beds