JBN Hostel/ Stephanie Reviews

Welschdorfli 19, Chur, Switzerland

Not bad hostel. Staff was friendly but seemed annoyed that I was there. The room was clean and comfortable, and bathrooms were good.

I was only in chur for one night, but overall I was happy with my stay. I stayed in the largest dorm, but there were only three of us there that night! I would recommend, despite it being expensive, but that's just Switzerland.

Only hostel around so it was good considering no competition. Didn't like how it was sandwiched between all the towns strip clubs, as a female, the vibe around there was just creepy men. But stayed inside mostly and it was fine. Didn't get the breakfast because I was in the big room and it was about 9 euro extra for a piece of bread. But nice place, cute town

I understand it's Switzerland but for $40 a night this place is a bit ridiculous. Breakfast was a joke. Staff was friendly enough.No atmosphere at all. I wouldn't return. No

It was fine, no problems. Wifi works in common room. Located in the seemingly unnecessary strip club area of the town, across the street from "octopussy". You have to pay for breakfast, 8 francs, which isn't bad considering how laughably expensive the rest of chur is.

The staff at the hostel was awesome and super helpful! The hostel was super clean even in the 17 person dorm and the location was near the center of town. Only downfall on location was the hostel is located between a bunch of bars and nightclubs so it can be a little noisy at night.

Nice little hostel in the centre of Chur. Situated next to a strip club and a night club I seem to remember. No problem with noise though. Easy to find and a free breakfast!

very clean and the lady running the place was so nice and helpfulness knew her city and was happy to share with us! common room was excellent, had a TV and games with books on the wall, small kitchen appliances, and wifi was strong throughout.