JBN Hostel Reviews

Welschdorfli 19, Chur, Switzerland

We enjoyed the stay because the staff were nice, and the lounge was a good place to meet others, and it seemed fairly clean but i had to almost pull the door handle out of the door to lock our room. Unfortunately the internet only worked 1/3 of the time, sort of random, but if the staff is at the building and you need to look something up I am sure they would help.

I was locked out and the lockers dont work

We stayed in the 17 bed room at JBN for 1 night. Location is pretty central to town and a 10 minute walk or so to the train station. Pricey for a hostel but still very cheap compared with surrounding area. Facility is clean, staff is helpful while they are there. Wifi didn't work at all for us and it seemed for almost everyone else staying there as well

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hostel was fine, bed in dorm was nice, decent atmosphere. Checking in was a hassle because nobody was there and I had to go to a pub round the corner.

I have nothing to complain. Great staff, location and atmosphere were good, security number lockers.. I would definitely go back again!!