JBN Hostel Reviews

Welschdorfli 19, Chur, Switzerland

I was locked out and the lockers dont work

We stayed in the 17 bed room at JBN for 1 night. Location is pretty central to town and a 10 minute walk or so to the train station. Pricey for a hostel but still very cheap compared with surrounding area. Facility is clean, staff is helpful while they are there. Wifi didn't work at all for us and it seemed for almost everyone else staying there as well

• 23rd Jul 2014

Hostel was fine, bed in dorm was nice, decent atmosphere. Checking in was a hassle because nobody was there and I had to go to a pub round the corner.

I have nothing to complain. Great staff, location and atmosphere were good, security number lockers.. I would definitely go back again!!

This is the only hostel in the town. staff are great and considerable. the toilet is clean. wifi is kind of weak when u want to access it in the room.no cooking facilities but they provided water boiler at the living room. definitely i will consider to come back again.