JC Hostel Reviews

6 Chaokhun Road, Paknum, Muang, Krabi, Thailand

The beds were very hard.

Pictures online were NOT of this hostel!! I arrived at JC hostel and it is basically a door off the street that brings you into one large room that is packed with beds and therefore barely any room to move around. Bathroom was small, dark and gross. I left in search of a new hostel and once I found one I came back to check out. Woman working would not give a refund. She called the owner on speaker phone who was very rude and hung up. I wasn't even expecting full refund but partial would be fair

• 30th Dec 2014

Although the staff are very nice, they own some shop next door the actual place is just one room with 14 beds in it and at the end of the room is where the showers and toilets are. There really is no social area at all and Krabi town itself is really really boring. Would recommend staying here just to break up a long journey. If you are going to book further travel from them make sure you keep your bus receipt your whole trip as the bus company they book you with are a bunch of scammers.

Very nice hostel. Small, just one big room.. Beds are nice and hard, air-conditioning good and also fan. Staff were very helpful and super nice with me. Good hostel in general. I would recommend it for sure.