JJ's Backpackers Reviews

11-13 Charles Street, Cairns, Queensland, Australia

We loved our stay at JJ's! The staff was the best - very accommodating to meet the needs of the guests. The facility was kept very clean and is located about 1 1/2 blocks to the beach and Esplanade. Wonderful experience! Would definitely recommend and would love to go back!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Really great staff!

Really relaxed friendly hostel. Helpful staff arranging tours, pick ups and my travel further on.

Thank you so much for your comments and ratings. It is great you had a good time at JJ's and we are glad we could be of help with your travels. Have fun down the coast!!!

Hands-down the best place I stayed at during a recent tour of Austal-asia. The facilities and location are top-notch but what really set this place apart were - the staff. Easy to see why JJ's won the Best Customer Service award. Tracy, Simon (I think), Martin, et al bent over backwards to make me feel welcome, & went WAY beyond the call of duty to help with not 1 but 2 or 3 unusual issues I had - the atmosphere this creates among the guests- I immediately felt at home. plus there's ping-pong!

Thank you soooo much for your amazing review!!! It really wasn't a big hassle the things we changed and happily your holiday all worked out fine! We love it when a plan comes together :o) It is fabbo you had a great time in Cairns and enjoyed your time here with us. Safe & happy travels and all the best for 2014! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!