Superb 101 Total Reviews
Superb 101 Total Reviews
JJs Yard 2 Located at Travessa do Forno 10, , Lagos.
Portugal
Lagos State 8600-632 Travessa do Forno 10
100% 101
37.0985579 -8.6726438
    Rooms available

14th May 2016

The coolest hostel I have ever been ever. The hosts are total fun and always helpful. The whole house feels like 1 big home where you meet new people and make friends. The hostel is 1-2 min walk to all the pubs and restaurants. I left the hostel today and miss the guys already. I will surely recommend it to anyone coming to Lagos. You won't find a better place and deal than this. I can bet if a person stays here once he/she will never go to any other place(ever). JJ - u guys rock

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
13th May 2016

J and Lorena were the most amazing hosts / power couple ever. From the moment we arrived they made us feel at home, gave us so many recommendations, took us and the other guests out at night to their favorite bars. They love meeting new people and it shows -- they really try to make sure you are feeling good and having fun for your entire stay. Great vibe, like staying at a friend's vacation home. If I ever go back to Lagos, I'll stay here! No free breakfast, but a cheap delicious café nearby.

• Bermuda, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

You want to feel like family? Stay at JJs yard. Lorena and J are #couplegoals who are in this business for the experiences and not the money. They are helpful, friendly, and they genuinely care about you before anything else. Came as a tourist during the off season, left with two unforgettable friendships. Love the two of you; as we say in Bermuda, Bless up from de chest up! 👊🏾👊🏾

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

We had an amazing stay at JJ's. Jay and J Lorena were really friendly and helpful, they gave us advice on where to eat and what to do. Would definitely recommend and we'll be back :)

21st Mar 2016

I felt like I was staying at my favorite cousins' beach house. J and Lorena are the most amazing people. They spent so much time telling me what activities to do, where to eat, and how to get everywhere. They even coordinated a kayak trip for me and a dinner reservation. The hostel itself is an apartment turned hostel so it's really homey and comfortable! Everyone should stay at JJs Yard!