JJs Yard 2 Reviews

Travessa do Forno 10, Lagos, Portugal

One of the best hostels we've stayed at over a four month trip. Great atmosphere, great staff, the owners are amazing and so helpful. We stayed five nights and enjoyed every minute. Perfect location. Close to the beach and shops. Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone going to Lagos. I am definitely coming back. Wish we stayed longer!

The guy who runs this hostel was very informative and nice, I felt very welcome and it had a great atmosphere. Definitely wished I stayed more than just one night.

we loved this hostel. had such a fun time the atmosphere is awesome. highly recommend!

The hostel is great!! The owners are really polite, nice and eager to help you! They gave us a map of the city and they advised us on places to eat and drink!! The rooms are so clean smelling freshness!! Great location. The only little thing that didn't even bother us that much though was the wifi (we had no signal on some beds) thank you for everything I would definTely recommend this hostel!!!

Great place and amazing people! Easily one of the better Hostels I have been to. If you are in lagos searching for a room - book this place without thinking twice.

if you're a solo traveller or just looking to meet people, then this hostel is definitely the place for you. the staff were very friendly & helpful as were the owners of the hostel. Very clean hostel. I rarely saw the staff without a mop in their hands (except at party time)

Very noisy.