JJs Yard 2

9.6
Superb 164 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

JJ´s is the absolute best! i would recomend to anyone and everyone. The staff are awesome, the guests are awesome. you cant go wrong

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
15th Jun 2017

This is definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Already planning another trip back to Lagos to visit Jay and the other staff.. It would be impossible not to feel at home with such great staff looking after you. Location is unbeatable, with everything you need nearby. Cannot begin to express how much of a wonderful time we had in the 3 nights we were there. Jay and the other staff are very knowledgeable about what to do in Lagos and close by. Always happy to help you in anyway possible!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

This is the best hostel we have ever stayed at. We have never felt so welcomed or comfortable at any other place! The hostel was smaller than we expected, but it created a friendly and open atmosphere between all of the guests and staff. The location is perfect-right in the center of the town and a 5 min walk to the beach. We love J, Lorena, the staff and all the new friends we made! I feel bad for anyone who travels to Lagos and doesn't get the JJ's Yard experience! #thedarkhorses

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Jun 2017

Couldn't have asked more! Great vibes in the place, Jay makes sure you have a great time and does everything he can to help. Upon arrival he sat us down for half an hour and gave us recommendations on everywhere and everything we might be interested in doing (and they were great recommendations too!) When our kayak tour was cancelled and we were refused a refund Jay personally spoke with the company and got us a refund. Couldn't recommend any higher! Thanks Jay

27th May 2017

The hostel is small but have an awsome atmosphere. The staff is really nice and very sympathic and they try to make everybody fell comfortable and also they took care of everybody when we went out Every night people from the staff bring us to the bars and night clubs . When I arrived at the hostel Lorena gave me all the best tips about what to do at Lagos. I really enjoyed my stay at JJ Yard and met nice people. Something that could be better if the rooms have lockers.

• Daniellelindsay
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
26th May 2017

Well what can I say JJ's is amazing, I was only supposed to stay for 3 nights but ended up staying for 12. I instantly felt at home there, both the J's & staff are incredible, they make you feel like family straight away. The bar crawls every night are so much fun, but dangerous the same time because all you do there is party. I honestly didn't want to leave & will be back asap! Thanks for the most amazing time, I can't wait to come back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th May 2017

First thing to note is that I never leave reviews about places however I was shown such a good time I could not leave a review for JJ's. JJ's yard is without a doubt the best hostel in Lagos. We originally went to a party hostel nearby but the atmosphere almost seemed forced compared to the magic of JJ's. Jay is the most warm-hearted and generous soul I have met. Welcomes every single guest as if you were his family. Is a local himself so gives awesome advice on where to eat and is honest about

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
5th May 2017

Hands down These guys are all around legends who will go out of their way to make your stay. It's the place to stay.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
2nd May 2017

Amazing people! Amazing party :) Prepare for wild nights and chill days :D

30th Apr 2017

Stayed in a private room for 5 days, not one single complaint I could give. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are genuine, good people, and you can tell they care about their travelers. The place was always clean. Always good vibes and they make sure everyone is welcomed and invited to whatever is going on. Nice kitchen with fridge. Good wifi. You will have a fantastic time here. Hit the free pub crawl that goes every night. Meet people. Definitely do WOTWC. Legends!