JJs Yard

Superb 255 Total Reviews
Superb 255 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Aug 2017

wow!!! can't even begin to explain how much me and my friend enjoyed staying at jj's! out of all the hostels we've stayed at this one was our favorite most importantly because of the overall ambiance and the location was great. everyone becomes friends at jj's and you can tell it's a family owned business! plus the pub crawls are super fun and you're close to the beach, restaurants, grocery store, etc. would definitely stay at jj's if i go back to lagos!! #WhatHappensInLagosStaysInLagos ❤️

5th Aug 2017

Best place ever! Staff is amazing! Highly recommend

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
5th Aug 2017

Awesome place to stay with some amazing hosts who go above and beyond expectation! Thanks for having us stay

20th Jul 2017

One of my favorite hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. The staff and owners are some of the most genuine people. This hostel brings the meaning of a travel family to a whole new level.

• kellyxchanelle
  • Netherlands, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Such a nice and fun place to stay, you feel right at home and don't wanna leave. J and Lorena and the staff are just the best. I had such a great time.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

JJs is one of the absolute best hostels I have ever stayed in. The family atmosphere and friendliness is exactly the epitome of why we travel. I can't recommend it highly enough. You will never ever just stay at jjs once...

5th Jul 2017

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Treat you like you're family and give you recommendations on everything to where to eat, go out and what to do! Couldn't recommend jjs enough! Go!

3rd Jul 2017

I can't even tell you how good JJs is. You really do become a family with Jay, Lorena, their staff and every guest that walks in. I stayed there for 5 nights and it wasn't nearly long enough I could've stayed forever. In terms of facilities everything was on point- location,bathrooms, kitchen, WASHING MACHINE yiew. Security was so sweet- I left my belongings sprawled across my bed for the whole time. Pub crawl every night. Shoutout to Jay and Lorena you legends! stay here or ur an idiot ^.^ xox

• Australia, All Female Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
1st Jul 2017

J and Lorena the owners really make this place - they are amazing!! Really can't rave about them enough. All the guys that work here are super friendly and will take you out on pub crawls and for a party. Great location surrounded by restaurants and other hostels, only 5 min walk to the local beach and down to the town. Safes in the rooms, and a great party hostel. Not the cleanest hostel we've ever stayed in, but the other benefits outweigh this. Note: Party hostel, don't expect sleep.

• jfrazierihsv3458
  • USA, Male, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

It's safe to say I had one of my best hostel experiences EVER at JJ's. You will feel at home here immediately and probably stay longer than you planned, like I did. The hostels (they have two locations a block apart) are cozy places to kick back and socialize with other travelers, but they will do everything to make sure you have as crazy a time as you want in this party town. Shoutout to Jay, Lorena, Hamza, James, Callum, and Afron. I miss you guys already! Never change. Oh, and FREE LAUNDRY.