JJs Yard Reviews

Travessa do Forno, Lagos 10, Lagos, Portugal

I have never stayed at such a friendly accommodating hostel. From the second I got there Lorena and Jay were doing everything they could to help me out- offering ideas of what to do, places to go, they were just around all the time whenever you needed anything! I extended my stay after the first 2 days to a week- even though it was off season when I went, JJs made sure we were having a good time e.g the best Wednesday night bar crawl! We had daily STORYTIME as well - 10/10 best people! 😆😆

JJs Hostel goes above and beyond. If you're looking for a hostel stay thats something out of a dream, this is your place. They provide u with a tightknit loving & fun atmosphere and go in depth to explain what to do/how to do it in Lagos in great detail. Your hosts J and Lorena literally take you under their wing and make you fall in love with Lagos in seconds. We loved JJs and the vibe from the Yard so much that we booked an extra night within an hour of meeting JJs. THANK U SO MUCH SEE U SOON

JJs Yard is by far the best hostel experience I've had. You can't beat the location and vibes from the staff. We decided to extend our trip after just 1 night of being there. J and Lorena treat you like family, give you everything you need to know about Lagos, and create an amazing atmosphere where all the guests leave as friends.

• 30th Mar 2015

JJ's Yard is an awesome spot to meet people and have fun. Lorena and J are super enthusiastic and positive and get everyone involved and having fun. They're also really helpful and just dope people in general.

Super helpful owners. I went in the slow season and they provided me with all the information I needed to keep busy and eat well. All you could hope for in a hostel environment.

• 9th Feb 2015