JJs Yard Reviews

Travessa do Forno, Lagos 10, Lagos, Portugal

I had a perfect stay at JJ's. Good location and probably the best staff I've ever seen. Especially if you're travelling alone it's the perfect place to meet other travellers. Thank you guys! Maybe see you soon!

I have stayed in hosel for just two days but WOW. It seems like normal hostel, but it not. The owners actually care about you. Give you all valuable tips about city, help you out with anything and most of all, they go out and have fun with you ! If you are open minded person, prepared to have fun and meet lots of people, the JJ´s Yard Hostel is the place for you. I will be back for sure.

I highly recommend that hostel. The both owners are so kind and loveable. Had a good time. Next time at the algarve I'm staying here again, definitive.

• 17th May 2015

JJ's Yard is right where the action is! I would recommend this to anyone who is coming down to Lagos for a fun time! 2 minute walk to basically everything and staff always willing to make sure you have a fun day and more importantly a great night out!

JJs Yard is amazing. They go above and beyond to help you in any way they can. Definitely listen to their recommendations on local food and things to do. Wish I could have stayed longer!

• 12th May 2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful my stay at JJ's Yard was. The house was clean and comfortable, and located close to the beaches, restaurants and bars. Above all else the hospitality of the hostel owners was unparalleled. Upon arrival they gave me a map to orient me to the city along with great personalized recommendations. Throughout my stay they checked in with me to make sure I was having a good time and offered suggestions, while researching/arranging activities. Natural born hosts!

• 1st May 2015

much peace and love send out to you thank you so much for staying with usxx

I have never stayed at such a friendly accommodating hostel. From the second I got there Lorena and Jay were doing everything they could to help me out- offering ideas of what to do, places to go, they were just around all the time whenever you needed anything! I extended my stay after the first 2 days to a week- even though it was off season when I went, JJs made sure we were having a good time e.g the best Wednesday night bar crawl! We had daily STORYTIME as well - 10/10 best people! 😆😆

JJs Hostel goes above and beyond. If you're looking for a hostel stay thats something out of a dream, this is your place. They provide u with a tightknit loving & fun atmosphere and go in depth to explain what to do/how to do it in Lagos in great detail. Your hosts J and Lorena literally take you under their wing and make you fall in love with Lagos in seconds. We loved JJs and the vibe from the Yard so much that we booked an extra night within an hour of meeting JJs. THANK U SO MUCH SEE U SOON

JJs Yard is by far the best hostel experience I've had. You can't beat the location and vibes from the staff. We decided to extend our trip after just 1 night of being there. J and Lorena treat you like family, give you everything you need to know about Lagos, and create an amazing atmosphere where all the guests leave as friends.

• 30th Mar 2015

JJ's Yard is an awesome spot to meet people and have fun. Lorena and J are super enthusiastic and positive and get everyone involved and having fun. They're also really helpful and just dope people in general.

Super helpful owners. I went in the slow season and they provided me with all the information I needed to keep busy and eat well. All you could hope for in a hostel environment.

• 9th Feb 2015