JNN Hostel Reviews

Konstitucijos avenue 25, Vilnius, Lithuania

Atmosphere at JNN is cozy and I've liked it. Nevertheless, I did not like that I had to wait an administrator despite the fact that it was said they would be waiting me at 11a.m. in confirmation letter. And I arrived on time. As well, I had to wait her when I was leaving, and this almost ruined my travel plan. Finally, the connection of Internet is poor. I could barely use it and it was really irritating.

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

the hostel was ideal,there is a fantastic swimming pool downstairs,as well as a lovely cafe,there is also a gym.we liked the location of the hostel as we like to be outside of town....20 minute walk to old town,or 10 minutes on bus.the hostel was easy to find,the bus drops you off outside.there are two large shopping malls,5 minutes walk.there is a smaller shopping centre down by the river,in front of the white bridge....it was really cheap......would be nice to have a tv in room.