JRs Crib Reviews

Travessa do Forno 10, Lagos, Portugal

Firstly, the property is difficult to find. We booked a private room as a couple and were given two single beds. The rooms get very hot and there is no a/c or privacy. What was good was being given a map with suggestions of places to eat, having a kitchen and laundry.

Staff is really friendly, everything in the hostel is really good. JJ and Lorena will give the best tips about Lagos. Definitely one of the best hostels i've been.

Well, to be honest the place is a bit weird.. It's hard to find and the facilities aren't the best ones. But ok, for a night it was totally bearable. Staff is helpful and they are nice .. but the place itself is nothing special. I would have searched for something else next time I am there.

For one you didn't want to socialize or join us at our common area, facilities are exactly what is stated online, so next time read up twice, sorry but its just impossible to please every one!

My friend and I stayed here and we had the best time ever, the crew is awesome and super friendly. The hostel was amazing and everyone took care of us and made sure we where always happy. The staff took us out on pub crawls and introduced us to other guest staying in the hostel so it was very easy to make new friends. The hostel was very clean, staff cleaned everyday. I would highly recommend staying at this hostel. Great location, close to beach, bars.:) cheers guys love becc and Klara

• 6th Jul 2013