JUFA Salzburg City

8.2
Fabulous 3350 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 41+
18th Sep 2017

The rooms are small but as it was quiet they gave 3 of us a room to ourselves with made it very comfy. Hairdryers in the bathrooms and a great breakfast. Towels included. Atmosphere is hotel like not hostel so no kitchen but they have a bar and buffet restaurant.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2017

The breakfast which the hostel provided was so nice!!! By far the biggest breakfast selection of any hostel I've ever stayed at. Really nice hostel, only complaint was smell of cigarette smoke in lobby (not in my room though).

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2017
6.6

Zero wifi in the room. Had to camp at the lobby (ground floor) just to use our phones.

26th Aug 2017

Just a bit hot during summer

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2017
5.7

Jufa was over priced and not very nice. The wifi is only available in the lobby and it doesn't work half the time. The dorm room smelled moldy. The key card readers on the doors were pretty bad, they took a few minutes to register that you were trying to open a door. No social atmosphere. Positive was the breakfast was good and the beds weren't bad.

20th Aug 2017

Knowing beforehand that this is a hotel with hostel features helped lower expectations. I thought the staff were kind and helpful. Using lockers in the hall were ok with me. Yes, there is one outlet in the whole dormroom so be prepared. Motivates you to hang out in their terrace or lobby. Yes, there is no hostel atmosphere and they seem to cater to families. But one must then make their own atmosphere. I was lucky to befriend germans in my room and Portuguesers during the amazing breakfast

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
18th Aug 2017

It was a good place that was well located. Breakfast was great. The wifi barely worked in the room. When I booked, I was told that the six people in my group would be in a six person room. When I got there they had put I 5 person group in a six person group and a group of 1 in the other 6 person room. We were then forced to split our group up into two rooms.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
18th Aug 2017
6.9

Big hotel... with hostel incorporated..Great breakfast included and confortable common room. Locatel just a few mins from the Salzach and from the hearth of the city but quite far from the rail station. I asked for an advice to the reception about accomodation similar in Innsbruck, no help at all and the same for turistic infos of the city itself. Athmospheare not really youth hostel style but more big hotel type.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2017

I arrived to check in only to be told that the room I was supposed to be in was full and there were no more rooms available. Luckily the kind man at the reception said he'd put me in my own private double room. I saw that they had a screening of the famous sound of music on everyday at 8PM and he said I was the only one interested but he'd put it on for me. Peaceful sleep and spacious shower. The breakfast was so yummy and large variety of foods too. Thanks for having me!

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2017
6.9

This hostel was reasonably nice enough, expensive but considering there is a free continental breakfast u ended up saving money. The wifi did not work in my room so I think that my room should have been discounted as all other rooms had some wifi signal!

×