8.0
Fabulous 3,099 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 3,099 Total Reviews
JUFA Salzburg City Located at Josef Preis Allee 18, , Salzburg.
Austria

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
21st Aug 2016
7.4

Overall good hostel for a short stay. No real atmosphere but the breakfast is good.

21st Aug 2016
7.7

Big thing to know check in isn't until 4 pm! And there is no kitchen and fridge. And the sound of music tour is 42 euro not 40. Otherwise easy and basic place. Bathrooms are outside rooms never had a problem finding one open. Great view of the fortress. Matthias was who made the trip better he was very kind and attentive.

13th Aug 2016

Very family oriented which was nice for a change. Not the best mattress I've slept on but the included breakfast was by far the best I've had in Europe.

12th Aug 2016
7.4

Pros: good clean facilities, comfortable beds, good breakfast & lounge area. Cons: lots of kids running around, pay lockers located outside the dorm room. This is unacceptable for a hostel. I think as a hotel first they just don't understand or cater to backpackers needs.

12th Aug 2016

Lovely place! Good location. Just frustrating that the same people have to run both the front desk and the cafe. Leads to customers waiting longer for both places. The staff was lovely, they just had too much to do.

• England, Male, 18-24
11th Aug 2016
7.4

Actually a hotel with hostel dorms on the bottom floor. Was a bit devoid of character because of this and there weren't enough plugs to charge my phone from! Despite this JUFA was actually decent value for money given Salzburg is so pricey, it had a decent location (a trek from the station though) and a free breakfast. Very friendly staff too.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
6.6

I had a terrible stay at this hostel. I changed rooms 4 times over the course of a 3 night stay! Every time they put me in a room it was already full. I came home on my final night to find someone sleeping in my bed so I had to sleep on a couch in a different room!! There was no wifi in the rooms and my key card never worked. I have never stayed in a hostel as unorganized as this and I would never stay here again.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
6.6

More like a hotel than a hostel and therefore little atmosphere. Caters more for families and children and older guests. Staff were helpful, rooms were clean but limited power sockets (1 for the whole room) and no kitchen facilities. Lockers were available outside of the rooms. Location was good.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
5.1

Normally I don't give my reviews but I definitely would not stay here again. When my brother and I came to check in I had booked for 3 nights. They told me I only booked 2 but I showed them i booked 3. So what we had to do was stay 2 nights then check out and check back into a new room for the third night. At this hostel they only have girl and boys rooms. So I was sitting in my room and then a guy comes out of the shower, the put him and his friend in our room. I didn't care but others might.

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

Its an hotel. the rooms are okey.