JUFA Salzburg City Reviews

Josef Preis Allee 18, Salzburg, Austria

We decided to book via hostelworld because it offered the best prices. When we arrived the hostel staff wanted us to pay the price from the hostel offer, that would have been 265 Eu instead of 115 Eu. An absolutely impertinence! At least we showed our booking confirmation of hostelworld.com and paid the correct price. The rooms were clean, the hostel was good and the location was perfect. Sorry for my bad english ;-)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Austria
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I had a great experience with this hostel. My friend and I stayed for one night in an 8 girl dorm and we found it to be of excellent quality especially for the price! The included breakfast was great and had a wide variety of delicious options. Everything was kept very clean and the atmosphere was welcoming. I would highly recommend this place to someone looking to stay close to the city center, but not pay too much while in Salzburg!

• 20th Mar 2015

Booked a 4 person room but was put in a 8 bed room. Excellent breakfast. Many school groups which caused it to be rather noisy at times (couldn't hear the Sound of Music movie which is played on a wing near the front lobby). Staff were generally helpful and we could walk to most attractions and hiking areas nearby.

• 15th Mar 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

This hostel is probably better for families on vacation than for young travelers. Kids were running wild through the common area until late at night while the parents ere loudly drinking (making it impossible to hear the sound of music movie that we chose the hostel for). The rooms themselves were nice, though we had booked a 4 person room and were given an 8 person room, and were told recent remodels had combined rooms, which was not shown on the website.

Its basically a hotel, so, if you stay there, have in mind, you will be very comfortable, but you probably wont know anybody. When I stayed there, the hotel received a lot of tourists TEENAGERS.

My review may not be that accurate as my original booking was upgraded due to some reconstruction work. This place has quite good atmosphere and free breakfast! However, it can be a bit pricey.

Sucks that wifi didn't work in the rooms and as a lone traveller it was hard to meet people because it was filled with families and large groups! Otherwise great, clean facility with awesome staff.

Great stay. Very good value. Clean and well-kept facilities. Breakfast included and it was very very good. Wifi only available in the lounge, but very fast. Only concern was that lockers in rooms didn't lock, and pass cards for other rooms seemed to work on our door. Obviously somewhat of a security concern, but overall building felt safe.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »