JUNGLE by thehostelcrowd

Superb 405 Total Reviews

• rbooth1783405
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

I only stayed at Jungle for a couple of nights but the hostel offered everything you could want for your stay. The staff were friendly and generally quite helpful. At the time of stay, Jungle had a young international crowd who were great to hang out with. If you want a quiet night stay here I would opt for a private room as the crowd congregated by the dorms but if you are looking for company on your travels then Jungle is a great place to be.

13th Mar 2017

Nice hostel to stay in North Goa. Highly recommended.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The people, the setting, the staff, the facilities, the commkn areas, the kther guests all amazing. I actually didn't want to leave!

• hayz_wade016059
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Feb 2017

The location is great. Just 5 minutes walk from the beach. The room was clean. We would stay again. The only issue is that we were in a section very apart from the main hostel complex (only a few minutes walk away but on a different road), so it didn't really feel like we were staying in a hostel and so we didn't really meet anyone.

• India, Male, 31-40
8th Feb 2017

Amazing experience. Someday I would love to work with The Jungle Hostel :)

• India, Male, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

amazing place to stay. the price is very reasonable and atmosphere was very quite and peaceful.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Great hostel right in the jungle. The atmosphere is very chilled and everyone was nice. The beds are incredibly uncomfortable and there is no aircon in the dorm rooms. We stayed whilst there was a ban on alcohol in Goa so I think this helped with how quiet it was... I think normally this is a bit more of a party hostel ! I would suggest this hostel but don't expect luxury living!

• vineethguna
  • India, Male, 18-24
3rd Feb 2017

The hostel itself is located in a very good place close to vagator beach and the beautiful scenic views of chapora fort. Coming to the hostel, it is too good in every aspect be it the best staff, jungle theme, place to met a lot of travellers, best common rooms. I have enjoyed my stay here and I would for sure recommend this to anyone who want to go to goa and will visit this hostel again :)

3rd Feb 2017

Awesome hostel. Great atmosphere. Good breakfest. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Clean dorm rooms. Nice chill out area in the garden.

• moethirsty9899
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
29th Jan 2017

I loved my stay at The Jungle. The staff and set up were great and the travellers were awesome too. I look forward to returning!