JUNGLE by thehostelcrowd Reviews

486(2) Vagator Beach Road, Next to Mango Tree Restaurant, Goa, India

So, if you plan to party every single night and be hangover every day, this is your place! The atmosphere was nice, the problem was that they let people party in the common areas till 1am, that mean that you can´t sleep till everyone is gone and it also means that you are going to be waken up by all the noise they do when they come back from the party around 6 to 8 am. The good thing was that everyone was son hangover that just a few of us had breakfast, so there was a lot of food for us haha

The most social hostel I've ever stayed in. Great crowd, really lively and great fun

I love my nexus 4 way better than apples

The best backpackers hostel ever! Great location, amazing atmosphere, very kind and helpful staff. Free breakfast, books, games and hammocks, beach in a walking distance, what do you need more?

One of the most friendly hostels I've ever been to. They have many items available to purchase at the front counter, laundry services, and a great community area to meet people.

Awesome hostel, would reccomdend to anyone traveling to Vagator! We met beautiful people and loved the atmosphere!

• 18th Nov 2014

Amazing place to stay if you're looking to meet new people and hang out. The staff are great and we felt very welcome! Will definitely stay here again!

Best hostel I've ever been to. I booked 3 ngts and ended up staying 12. It is a great setup and will be amazing once the extra improvements are made.

I loved my stay at jungle! The staff were wonderful, especially Joel. The only thing that could've been better.. If there was a multiboard in the dorm rooms, though there was plenty of places in the common room to charge electronics.

Good environment to relax and meet people

Well located, staff is helpful but only around until 8pm. Internet in the main building barely works. Would recommend to stay in a room with A/C. Common area was nice.

Staff were friendly and helpful. Shower is amazing. Kitchen facilities and filtered water were available

Bloody love this place !!!

• 10th Oct 2014

Great friendly hostel, awesome community area. Clean & comfy bunks, good hot water. Staff were very helpful & polite, especially Evelyn & l think Maryanne. LOVED the breakfast. Great location, only minutes from beach & nightlife. Wish l could have stayed longer!

Not a bad Hostel but Goa is full of options for accommodation and for the same money you can get a much better place....Wifi was not working on the rooms and the guy who works at the reception at nights was absolutely drunk and unfriendly (the girls of the day shift are really nice)

It was a busy weekend in India so getting beds was lucky for us. There was a big crowd and the atmosphere was fab. As far as the hostel goes, it's basic but it's all you need for the Goan beach experience. Wifi, free breakfast, locker cages under your bed-bunk and a warm shower... What more could you ask for. The staff are also friendly and not in your face!

Oh god. I had an ac room but it was dirty and filled with mosquitoes, ants, and spiders. Probably because of the broken window in the bathroom that was letting all the bugs in and ac out. Nice place to meet people but I'm not sure it's worth it.

Hey there. We're committed to building a community of travelers at our hostel and we're happy that you appreciate that. Our rooms and bathrooms are cleaned everyday and the bathroom window is deliberately left open to accommodate an exhaust fan. Ants, spiders and mosquitoes are simply part of the jungle that's in our backyard and we wouldn't change that for the world..

great place in the jungle near the beach. Beware that private rooms are about 5 mins walk away--beware especially in monsoon season when that walk is not pleasant!

I was supposed to stay only for 4 nights I ended up staying for 9, great place to relax and chill, you have everything you need to a walking distance but it is better if you rent a scooter to drive around Goa. I would recommend for sure to anyone who is traveling to Goa

Such a welcoming place! Highly recommended for backpackers. I will be back for sure.

• 12th Aug 2014