JUNGLE by thehostelcrowd Reviews

486(2) Vagator Beach Road, Next to Mango Tree Restaurant, Goa, India

I had a really nice stay at jungle hostel. We were a an awesome community! Choose Jungle hostel if you wanna have a great time in Goa!

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed having you over.

Really fun social hostel! Great place to meet people if your a solo backpacker. Super friendly staf. Only planned on staying here for 4 days ended up extending my stay to 10!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the jungle experience. Do check out the newest projects of thehostelcrowd

Great Hostel and breakfast included is amazing. Only drawback is 10-15min walk to the beach and nicer beaches elsewhere. But female staff are awesome and great place to meet other people.

loved every minute here. good breakfast. great staff. nice people. central to most of north Goa.

I arrived at your property and was advised that the private room was not on this property and was located 100m away in a different complex. There was no signage and I had a little trouble to find the complex. At this second complex there was no security and/or staff. One of the reasons you stay in a hostel is the common area's where you can socialise with other travellers. Being in a second complex did not facilitate this. I left the accommodation and found alternate accommodation.

• 5th Mar 2015

Hey there - you will notice on our hostelworld site that we clearly mention that all private rooms are in a separate building which is (very private and) a short walk away from the main hostel. The main hostel houses dormitories. We would also like to point out that we did not charge you any cancellation fee despite your last minute cancellation.

Girl at reception desk was really nice, very clear in what she told us. Breakfast was as good as 2 years ago. We stayed in private room in west wing first floor. The room had a smell from too much moisture because it's on first floor, even fan and AC didn't help much, especially after power was out that night due to pouring rain. I was waken up a couple of times by people talking and doing other things in the hallway. Be careful with mosquitoes in the garden. Phone no. on website not working.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • China

By far the best hostel we have stayed at. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Good breakfast with tasty samosas. The common room and the kitchen really gathered the crowd and made it easy to get to know other people. A lot of partying in this area and this hostel was no exeption, but as a backpacker this was no suprise. We loved this hostel and the people we met there. Most people planned to leave after two or three days and ended up staying for a week or more. Highly recommended!

This is the place to stay while in Goa. Great for solo travelers. Excellent energy and vibe. Great value for money. Walking distance to the beach. Great food around area. 1000% recommend it.

Pros Great staff Comfortable bed Free use of computer Good breakfast included Walking distance to beach Clean Hot water Cons Definitely a party hostel that attracts the 20 something druggie club kid crew, so it's not very quiet

This is definitely one of the best hostels i've stayed during six months of backpacking. Everything is awesome, from the breakfast (with samosas!!) to the comfort and atmosphere. This is a place where you can meet people to party/travel with but its not JUST the partying and loud music all the time, because the place is actually very chilled. I met the most amazing people here, and this hostel will always be in my best travel memories :)

Had a great stay at the Jungle hostel, A really friendly vibe and I was comfortable in my surroundings pretty much straight away. The common area and breakfast table were great places to meet people and overall I felt the staff were accommodating and very helpful

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • India

One of the best hostel experiences in years. Comfortable place with nice staff and relaxing atmosphere. Breakfasts are good, shower is hot, courtyard is amazing. If you are going to Vagator, choose this place.

Pros: great comforts for chilling out, fast wifi, social, facilities were some of the best i found in India, walking distance from food, beach Cons: nil Yoga classes run, a nice combo of relaxing and party, close to activities, mopeds are offered, breakfast included!

Still one of the best hostels in goa. Nice staff, good location and a great place to hang out and meet other travelers.

An absolutely fantastic hostel in Vagator! You would'nt ask for more, once you step in here!

Very quirky and unique experience.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Lovely hostel with great atmosphere!

• 21st Dec 2014
  • Wales

Great atmosphere, really easy to find new people to hang out or travel with. Helpful staff, and a beautiful setting. I was just here for a few days, but this is probably one of the better hostels in Goa either for people travelling solo or in a group (as long as you like to drink).

Amazing amazing place !!!

• 17th Dec 2014
  • India

What a magical place this is. Words sometimes can't do full justice but let's try. Lovely people, lovely staff, lovely management. The two girls that work the desk are like sisters now. The Aunty that makes breakfast for us is like my granny. The security guard is my man. The owner is the nicest coolest guy. You'll meet ppl that will touch ur soul, make family w the staff that ull ride or die for and memories that ull cherish forever. Shouts to Evelyn and Mary ann for being awesome. Ankit out.