JV's Hostel Reviews

Ln.101, Tonghua St., Taipei, Taiwan

People who lived here are friendly, and the staffs are so nice, especially very cheep for young people

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Very friendly host and almost in the center of the city.

I had a amazing experience at JVs hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Made it very convenient to get around with all their information and help!

Great location right in the best area of town. Staff were the best and helped loads with recommendations on what to do in this great city.

Rice is nice! She is an incredibly nice and kind person who really goes out of her way to help travelers.

• 9th Jul 2015

I Really enjoyed my stay!!! I booked only two nights but Ended up stay for The whole week!! Homey płace !!

It was my first time staying at a hostel and I stayed there for 5 nights. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, especially Rice. She answered all the questions I had and helped me plan out my itinerary in Taipei. The bed was comfortable and the facilities were clean.

• 7th Jul 2015

Clean hostel with a great atmosphere and great staff

• 2nd Jul 2015

The place is great, friendly staff and lots of chances to meet with people from different countries. Location is near the night market, so whenever you're hungry at night there's many choices available.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I recommend this hostel 100%. Great location, good place to meet peoples from taiwan and overseas . Friendly staff , happy to help anytime you need . Also shower are very clean .Bed are clean too and provide pillow case and other things . Also have a kitchen so thats really good .. Close to the bus from/ TO the airport and close to the Night Market ( 2 min by walk) and ( 9min) to the train station.

Very good Hostel, perfect for meet some peoples from Taiwan and peoples from all over the words. Bed really clean, friendly staff, happy to help you and very relax . Also great location close to train station and transfer airport .I recommend this hostel 100%.

Love this hostel! Stayed here for 12 nights! Really good location, right by a night market and few train stops away from everything. The staff are so friendly and helpful.. All of them! Which is rare to have all staff friendly and happy. Always clean and the atmosphere is really nice. Everyone is chilled out and sits and watch a movie together. 100% stay here again. One thing j would have to say is the beds in the female form are very squeaky!

Location was great, with a night market just outside and MRT station within walking distance. The staff, especially Rice were friendly, dedicated and awesome. Their commitment and hospitality made the stay very enjoyable.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

I did have wonderful time in this hostel. .Rice was super ultra kind and warm that gave me the best care and arrention. Go and stay in this hostel!!!!

Good location, very close to a famous night market and Taipei 101, the staffs are all very accommodating, definitely recommend this hostel!!!

I love JV's! This is my home away from home every time I visit Taipei. The staff are great and the location is in a fun part of town. Highly recommend!

The best thing about this hostel is the extremely friendly and helpful staff. When I found out that we will be at the 4th floor a day before our arrival and mentioned to them that my sister is on a wheelchair, they immediately secured an alternative hostel with elevator for us. They also transferred us to JV's second building occupying the first floor. Thank you!

We only stayed at JV's hostel for one night instead of the two planned due to a flight cancellation. Vanessa was so helpful and friendly keeping in touch with me via email during the choas of flight changes. She was great. Location was good and the facilities were great too. I would definitely stay here again if ever I am back in Taipei.

Excellent hostel as in last review. Very flexible with letting me stay an extra night. Would suggest the person on for reception keeps a mobile phone on them with the number displayed on the front door. Would be useful for people trying to check in after hrs or if someone gets locked out.

Good hostel. Close to the Xinyi district clubs. No free breakfast but the room price is very reasonable for Taipei. Excellent security and no curfew. Very clean. Only 3 toilets/ 2 showers in the building. Only complaint is reception is not 24 hrs so if you're checking in after hrs or you've got baggage locked away in the office and you've checked out can be a problem. Grace was amazing orienting me and the proprietary map was useful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6