JV's Hostel Reviews

Ln.101, Tonghua St., Taipei, Taiwan

I used this hostel for short trip. The owner of this hostel was very kind and she told me advice about the travel. The room was also very comfortable. If I go to Taipei again, I will utilize this hostel surely!!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Japan

We stayed in the individual room. Security is good. 2 times locked(enterance and door) Location is good. Near Tonghuwa night market. It takes around 10 minuts from Xinyi Anhe MRT by walk. Staff is excellent, Very kind, helpful and friendly. Room is small but clean, quiet and cozy. I would like to back to here again.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • South Korea
  • Couple, 41+

Very nice staff and location. There is also a nice common room good for meeting fellow travelers.

the staff made this place, thanks Sandra and Rice. Really wish to see you both again one day. Not just because you're both sexy Taiwanese girls. I appreciate the friendliness and hospitality. If I return I'd like to take you both on a double date. Okay enough flirting. Nice facilities too, sockets and light by each bed, lockers, hot showers, air con rooms and a nice comfortable social area. Plus it's right in the middle of the night market area. I have no complaints

This hostel has, with a doubt, the best staff I have ever come across. From the moment we arrived they were nothing but friendly, happy, and extremely helpful. They helped us with everything from directions to food recommendations to booking train tickets. Most hostels just check you in and that's it but the staff at JV's went above and beyond. Highly recommended!

People who lived here are friendly, and the staffs are so nice, especially very cheep for young people

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

Very friendly host and almost in the center of the city.

I had a amazing experience at JVs hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Made it very convenient to get around with all their information and help!

Great location right in the best area of town. Staff were the best and helped loads with recommendations on what to do in this great city.

Rice is nice! She is an incredibly nice and kind person who really goes out of her way to help travelers.

• 9th Jul 2015

I Really enjoyed my stay!!! I booked only two nights but Ended up stay for The whole week!! Homey płace !!

It was my first time staying at a hostel and I stayed there for 5 nights. The staff were very welcoming and friendly, especially Rice. She answered all the questions I had and helped me plan out my itinerary in Taipei. The bed was comfortable and the facilities were clean.

• 7th Jul 2015

Clean hostel with a great atmosphere and great staff

• 2nd Jul 2015

The place is great, friendly staff and lots of chances to meet with people from different countries. Location is near the night market, so whenever you're hungry at night there's many choices available.

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I recommend this hostel 100%. Great location, good place to meet peoples from taiwan and overseas . Friendly staff , happy to help anytime you need . Also shower are very clean .Bed are clean too and provide pillow case and other things . Also have a kitchen so thats really good .. Close to the bus from/ TO the airport and close to the Night Market ( 2 min by walk) and ( 9min) to the train station.

Very good Hostel, perfect for meet some peoples from Taiwan and peoples from all over the words. Bed really clean, friendly staff, happy to help you and very relax . Also great location close to train station and transfer airport .I recommend this hostel 100%.

Love this hostel! Stayed here for 12 nights! Really good location, right by a night market and few train stops away from everything. The staff are so friendly and helpful.. All of them! Which is rare to have all staff friendly and happy. Always clean and the atmosphere is really nice. Everyone is chilled out and sits and watch a movie together. 100% stay here again. One thing j would have to say is the beds in the female form are very squeaky!

Location was great, with a night market just outside and MRT station within walking distance. The staff, especially Rice were friendly, dedicated and awesome. Their commitment and hospitality made the stay very enjoyable.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

I did have wonderful time in this hostel. .Rice was super ultra kind and warm that gave me the best care and arrention. Go and stay in this hostel!!!!

Good location, very close to a famous night market and Taipei 101, the staffs are all very accommodating, definitely recommend this hostel!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4