JV's Hostel Reviews

2F, No.57, Aly.50 Ln.39, Tonghua St., Taipei, Taiwan

Jv's is the perfect place for a stay in Taipei. Clean and comfortable, with easy check out at noon and extremely friendly staff will assist you in everything you need and help you to plan your stay in Taipei. Definitely recommend this great hostel!!!

• 26th Sep 2014

My mark for the "value for money" was only good, and not excellent, because of the fac, that sometimes after midnight, and even sometimes at 1, 2, or 3AM, some guests were speaking, while sitting in the TV room, in a loud voice, or among themselves, or maybe speaking, via Skype. Or at least, in two incidents, guests in the room, were packing their bags, early in the morning, so the sleep, was disturbed

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Israel

I love this place. A little bit confusing to find but worth it. I recomment this place

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Hostel with budget price and locate near the Night Market! Staffs like Justin are helpful and willing to share their dream with you! Just that it's a bit noisy while getting on and off the bed in shared dorm. Afterall it's a hostel that worths backpacker to stay :)

( ) Super lady at the reception, lots of good tips, very good english and nice person :) (-) no window in my single room ... just let the guest know on the internet. I may have booked elsewhere if I had known.

Nice hostel, located in a good spot. People in hostel are very friendly and helpful (especially Rice who pretty much planned the sightseeing for me)

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Jv's was great. Close to shopping and plenty to see locally. Our hosts were extremely friendly and took time out to show us around and offered helpful advice on touring Taipei. Would definitely stay again and recommend it as a solid Hostel option in Taipei.

only 10 to 15 minutes walk to the bus stop for the 1960 bus that takes you to TPE taoyuan international airport, very convenient since no transfer is needed, also closed to the taipei 101. The place is next to the night market, one can grab inexpensive food easily and there are lots of varieties of food and drinks sold in the night market . Rice is very nice, she will brief you some of the main attractions after checking you in and is ready to answer your questions. F-u*n-G

The people working at the hostel are really great! Really helpful and friendly, with a twist of humor and a lot of spunk! For me, being hosted by cool people is a major plus-side to money's worth accommodation. Big up!

• 7th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Very nice staff and amazing structure of the hostel!

The staff are very very nice, they are so passionate to introduce all the things about Taipei to us! We felt very warm during the stay in this hostel! And we enjoyed a lot of the BBQ party in the mid autumn festival, thanks for organising by the hostel staff! Caroline and Ar Wai!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

The location is confusing at first but very convenient after you know where it is. The rooms are nice and well designed. However, I had some trouble with the staff and security. I was locked out for about an hour and I couldn't reach the staff. That was upsetting and difficult, but other than that, it's a great place to stay while visiting Taipei. Keep in mind that it's hard for taxes to come there.

The staff Ying is very helful and friendly. Location is good, after you managed to find the way to go there. However I personally don't feel good about the surrounding as it located in the middle of wet

Good location..

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice location, just 2 mins walk to night market and 10 mins to MRT station. Xiao Mi is a superb friendly staff I have ever met. She totally shows friendliness of Taiwan people. As Taipei is the 1st station we visit, she patiently explained the visiting routes and sequences. We also received a small surprise on the last day~

Could not ask for a better location; having the night market right there was amazing - great food literally steps from the door. Our host was so knowledgeable about the city and took the time to point out some areas we never would have been to other wise. Super nice, super friendly, and definitely helped make our stay in Taipei much more fun. The rooms were clean and bright, no problems with any bit of our accommodations. I love JV's Hostel and highly recommend it to anyone going to Taipei.

• 2nd Sep 2014

i have stayed there for 3nights, then could meet a lot of people who was traveling around the world. even i went to Taipei alone but the time when i had been alone was only sleeping!! every single stuff was so nice and kind as well, thank you for letting me staying at your hostel, i really wanna visit Taiwan using your hostel.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Japan

First of all I really liked the staff very much. They did an excellent job and especially Miss Rice helped me out many times. All the other factors like cleanliness were good too. So I can highly recommend this hostel.

This is a perfect place! It's a really good location just beside a traditional Taiwanese nightmarket, and really close to the 101 and financial district. The hostel itself is very nice. It's a nice and clean hostel with a sweet common area. The staff is amazing! Increadably helpful! I want to thank Rice for making my stay so wonderful!

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

I had an amazing time here. The staff was wonderful! ESPECIALLY Rice. She helped us get around Taiwan and see different attractions as well as helped us book what we needed !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7