JV's Hostel Reviews

2F, No.57, Aly.50 Ln.39, Tonghua St., Taipei, Taiwan

I stayed at two hostels in Taipei, this one and Meander. I prefer this one. The facilities at Meander are nicer, but the atmosphere here is better and so is the location.

It's very clean and comfortable!!! And staff there is very kind~ they gave me a lots of advises~ I have suggested my friend to there ~~:)

非常好。出门就是夜市,购物逛街都很方便,店员小米mm也非常热情。完美的台北之行!

• 5th Oct 2014
  • China
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Beds much too short four westerners

Great location and price, love how there's a night market literally right around the corner. Staff were awesome and helpful especially Rice and Jenny. Would definitely go back again!

• 4th Oct 2014

Good value for Money.

Great location and excellent stuff. Downsides were the noise as the walls were very thin, and the ants sharing our food.

Amazing stay at this hostel!. Met great people. The staff made our trip! On our first day we were invited to take a free guided tour outside of Taipei to Yehliu and Jiufen - breathtakingly beautiful. Highly recommended! Would come back to stay here.

• 3rd Oct 2014

One of the best hostels i was in Taiwan. Especially the staff made it worth visiting! Also good place to meet other travellers

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Finland

I met a lot of friends in JV's ! In the beginning I just booked three days ,after three days,I decided to stay here longer. JV's has very good location!! it's just one minute to the night market,where you can eat the most tasty food.it's very close to the metro station,and it's also very convenient to get there from the airport.

Great hostel!

• 26th Sep 2014
  • China

Very good. Staff Rice was extremely helpful and friendly. We could not possibly ask for more

• 26th Sep 2014

Jv's is the perfect place for a stay in Taipei. Clean and comfortable, with easy check out at noon and extremely friendly staff will assist you in everything you need and help you to plan your stay in Taipei. Definitely recommend this great hostel!!!

位置無敵好,離捷運五分鐘走路不到,能看到101,樓下就是夜市,還有711,屈臣氏,好多,很方便。店家太熱情了,嘿嘿,mimi還送postcard給我,真好啊~滿分啊

Rice was great!! Would definitely stay again!!

My mark for the "value for money" was only good, and not excellent, because of the fac, that sometimes after midnight, and even sometimes at 1, 2, or 3AM, some guests were speaking, while sitting in the TV room, in a loud voice, or among themselves, or maybe speaking, via Skype. Or at least, in two incidents, guests in the room, were packing their bags, early in the morning, so the sleep, was disturbed

• 24th Sep 2014
  • Israel

one of the best Hostel I've ever visited. People here are very nice and patient! The room is clean. Wifi Work well. In a word, cheap and comfortable. If you are planning to come to Taipei this hostel is certainly your first choice!

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

The best hostel in taiwan!

I love this place. A little bit confusing to find but worth it. I recomment this place

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Hostel with budget price and locate near the Night Market! Staffs like Justin are helpful and willing to share their dream with you! Just that it's a bit noisy while getting on and off the bed in shared dorm. Afterall it's a hostel that worths backpacker to stay :)