JV's Hostel Reviews

2F, No.57, Aly.50 Ln.39, Tonghua St., Taipei, Taiwan

All is good. They provide good service. Facilities are complete. The minus only if you stay in highest room, you will get exhausted, because no lift there.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Staff is so friendly and welcoming! They made my first two days in the country so lovely. Perfect location too! If I ever again needed to stay in a hostel in Taipei...this would be it :)

• 13th Jun 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful with recommending things for me to do during my trip. The location is great. It's right by a night market so you can eat and do a bit of shopping. It's also about 15 minutes walk to the famed Taipei 101. It was a bit hard to find even with the directions, but I eventually found it with the help of a couple of the locals...Taiwanese people are so friendly. The stay here was well-worth it.

Good hostel, great location (close to a night market and Taipei 101), friendly staff, good facilities. I had a great time here. Will definitely return when I go to Taiwan.

the air conditioner was making so much noise that I canot sleep at night.

• 6th Jun 2014

很不错哦!设施齐全,外面就是夜市,很方便。小米人很好,热情又漂亮,而且真的是很用心很努力地在经营,支持你哦,加油!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • China

Very good location, good staff, value for money. Highly recommended.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Very good place. But it's a little noisy when I fell asleep.

Thank you for your hospitality and help during our shorty stay! Thanks to you, our second day in Taipei went smoothly, and we cleared customs with sufficient time despite the quite long line of people. Just one additional comment, it would be nice if there's one more cupboard, or just an enclosed space, to put our clothes and keep them dry in the bathroom, as we found doing so quite difficult when we were taking a bath. We would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Taipei!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location & service! Rice was very helpful and friendly :)

This hostel was good, the staff was really friendly and very helpful with everything. Location was not bad, around 5-10 min walk from the subway. The room was simple, but clean and comfortable.

I spend so great time there and met good people, Mi is very much kind to me, i am so lucky to have her as a friend now, see u next time!

Staff member rice is really helpful and makes you feel at home.

• 23rd May 2014

The environment of the hostel is warm and the design is amazing, love the color painted wall. The staff is very friendly, thanks for providing a comfortable stay.

• 21st May 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is very clean and comfortable. Shared toilets and showers are clean too. Would definitely want to stay back here when I come to Taipei again next time!

• 19th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Stayed with my family even though it was more of a youth hostel. Staff (didnt get her name!) was really friendly! She recommended stuff for us to do around the city and told us stuff we should try or avoid. She also made sure everything was comfortable for us and didnt mind the incessant asking from my parents. Thumbs up! However the beds were a little uncomfortable and location a bit difficult to find (it was located in an alley and the taxi driver had to call for the staff to fetch us)

Seriously amazing staff and an awesome location. The community room is great and encourages meeting other people. Worth every penny for the experience.

Vanessa was really kind with us, our flight was delayed and she called us to confirm us the taxi service and to know if everything was Ok. She gave us good advice too.

• 16th May 2014

I've been to a lot of different hostels in Taipei (since I spent quite a long time there) and can say there are no great ones. But within the possibilities, JV's is possibly the best one. Great atmosphere, with ppl from all around the world coming in and out everyday, very friendly staff, great location (right in the middle of a night market - for food - and 30 min walk from Taipei 101 - for entertainment, clubbing)

I really enjoyed my stay in Taipei because of JV hostel. We were located next to a great night market and close to the MRT. The staff was super helpful too.