JV's Hostel Reviews

2F, No.57, Aly.50 Ln.39, Tonghua St., Taipei, Taiwan

I'd say that the highlight of JV's Hostel is the warm and caring staff; Tai-Yin and Rice really went above and beyond in their kindness and recommendations for sightseeing. I planned on only staying 2 nights but ended up here a total of 6 nights, I felt safe and really loved Taipei!

The staffs are so nice and helpful, especially Ann. And she's very friendly and pretty cute. All of you should stay here if you visit Taipei. The location is a bit too difficult to be found. Still, JV's Hostel is great in overall.

Jv really made me feels like home! Always have chance to meet people and just right next to the night market! Room and facilities is enough for travelers! Thanks for the nice stay, Rice and Ann!

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

I thought the space was very clean and the staff friendly and accommodating.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • laviniaroberts280

Super lovely staff, convenient location and so clean hostel!! Jv's hostel is one of the best hostels I've been to. Only 5-10 mins to MRT station surrounded couple of famous spots (of course including Night Market!). Staffs are really nice and helpful(especially Rice!) as well as they always keep the place clean. I couldn't ask for more!!

• South Korea

All is good. They provide good service. Facilities are complete. The minus only if you stay in highest room, you will get exhausted, because no lift there.

• Indonesia

Staff is so friendly and welcoming! They made my first two days in the country so lovely. Perfect location too! If I ever again needed to stay in a hostel in Taipei...this would be it :)

• 13th Jun 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful with recommending things for me to do during my trip. The location is great. It's right by a night market so you can eat and do a bit of shopping. It's also about 15 minutes walk to the famed Taipei 101. It was a bit hard to find even with the directions, but I eventually found it with the help of a couple of the locals...Taiwanese people are so friendly. The stay here was well-worth it.

Good hostel, great location (close to a night market and Taipei 101), friendly staff, good facilities. I had a great time here. Will definitely return when I go to Taiwan.

the air conditioner was making so much noise that I canot sleep at night.

• 6th Jun 2014

很不错哦!设施齐全,外面就是夜市,很方便。小米人很好,热情又漂亮,而且真的是很用心很努力地在经营,支持你哦,加油!

• 5th Jun 2014
  • China

Very good location, good staff, value for money. Highly recommended.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Very good place. But it's a little noisy when I fell asleep.

Thank you for your hospitality and help during our shorty stay! Thanks to you, our second day in Taipei went smoothly, and we cleared customs with sufficient time despite the quite long line of people. Just one additional comment, it would be nice if there's one more cupboard, or just an enclosed space, to put our clothes and keep them dry in the bathroom, as we found doing so quite difficult when we were taking a bath. We would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting Taipei!

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location & service! Rice was very helpful and friendly :)

This hostel was good, the staff was really friendly and very helpful with everything. Location was not bad, around 5-10 min walk from the subway. The room was simple, but clean and comfortable.

I spend so great time there and met good people, Mi is very much kind to me, i am so lucky to have her as a friend now, see u next time!

Staff member rice is really helpful and makes you feel at home.

• 23rd May 2014

The environment of the hostel is warm and the design is amazing, love the color painted wall. The staff is very friendly, thanks for providing a comfortable stay.

• 21st May 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room is very clean and comfortable. Shared toilets and showers are clean too. Would definitely want to stay back here when I come to Taipei again next time!

• 19th May 2014