Jacaranda B&B Reviews

Plot 17AA Shuleni Street, Moshi, Tanzania

Jacaranda was a very good place to stay for our trip to Moshi. The security was good and we never felt unsafe, though there was no safe to put valuables like computers and passport. Location can be both good and poor, depending on what you are looking for. Jacaranda is a litte bit outside town, so if you enjoy the quietness and dont want the sound of cars outside your window, this is the perfect place. We could not have asked for better staff, they helped us with all our queries during our stay.

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Norway

Stayed for 2 nights for the marathon, great place, lovely gardens, big rooms. Simple but nice breakfast, friendly staff. Would def recommend.

• 1st Mar 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and humble, and the rooms were excellent maintained and clean! Location is very fine and situated in a quiet area. Price just a bit to high for my taste. But other than that.. great choice for a relaxed stay!

• 6th Dec 2013

The Jacaranda offers African "luxury" - ensuite with hot water!! The bedlinen was spotless, the house very clean and the welcome from Martin was 5*. My airport pickup was waiting as arranged - the fare was waiting$40 not $20 as on the website, but that is the going rate. As the only guest I was welcomed like family & enjoyed chatting to Helen while she watched her soaps on tv. Martin walked into town with me and helped me buy a tz sim card, which I would never have managed alone. recommended!,

• 10th Nov 2013