9.0
Superb 162 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 162 Total Reviews
Jackaroo Treehouse Mission Beach Located at 13 Frizelle Road (Off Bingil Bay Road), , Mission Beach.
Australia
Mission Beach Queensland 4852 13 Frizelle Road (Off Bingil Bay Road)
90% 162
-17.8188510 146.0871360
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Jan 2017

Stayed at this hostel with some friends and really enjoyed it. We booked s fan room and were given a free upgrade to an A/C room. The hostel is very open and has great views .

• Estonia, Male, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

Very good hostel with plenty to do in the area. Great views from the hostel and beautiful pool.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed my time at the Jackaroo Treehouse. The staff were very accommodating and the location is beautiful.

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

My friend and I booked here for 1 night to do our skydive and ended up staying for 3 nights. It's in the rainforest and because they have a courtesy bus that runs all day it's really easy to go in to town and to the supermarket. There is a big kitchen and the pool is great. You can also walk to the beach and on the way there is a cool little bar called the Bingle Bay Cafe, definitely stop in for a beer if you get the chance. We were even lucky enough to see a cassowary while out walking.

28th Dec 2016

I heard about this place from a friend and so I booked it on their recommendation. I was not let down. On walking in I was blown away! The hostel is like a giant Treehouse (with all the mods and cons) in the rainforest. It was unlike any hostel I have ever seen. I was greeted by staff and then given a tour around the hostel by the guy on reception who was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and it's setup makes meeting people very easy which I liked. Will definitely stay again.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

I stayed here with friends and really enjoyed it. This is a great place to relax and unwind. It's in the rainforest which I found amazing and they have shuttle bus that runs all day so it's very easy to get around Mission Beach. Highly recommend!

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Dec 2016

I stayed here with my friends and this place was a great getaway. Set in a rainforest, it's very different from anything I had stayed in before. I had heard that it gets warm in the area so I booked an air con room and it was totally worth it. The air con is great and made my sleep at night very pleasant. I loved relaxing by the pool and just chilling out with a few beers. Staff are super friendly too which made it a very pleasant stay. If you get the chance, do yourself a favour and stay here.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my time here. The area is great in the rainforest and the hostel is very special. The staff are super helpful all the time and they have have activities on every night to engage the guests into socialising. I highly recommend and will definitely be coming back gain.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Dec 2016

Really cool place to stay, amazing views, facilitates and staff. Is a little diffficult to find however it's location makes it a perfect place to get away. The rooms get really hot so some AC could be beneficial

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Dec 2016

Rooms were very hot due to air con being intermittent or non existent, and wifi did not work at all. However the manager was so lovely and gave us a tour of the hostel on arrival. Beautiful views and nice pool area. Good shuttle bus service :-)