JacoInn Hostel Reviews

Behind Rest Tabacon, Jaco, Costa Rica

The location right in the towncenter was great as everything was in walking distance and the rates were cheap. But that's really the only good things I can tell about this hostel. There were a lot of sketchy people clearly not being guests hanging out at the hostel, the staff wasn't too eager to work and the room itself and the bathroom were dirty. I wouldn't stay there again.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Switzerland

I have booked a std twin room and when I arrived at the hostel we got only one queen bed. We had to spent 12 dolars more for a mattress in the ground. This room is close to the entrance balcony and due to the noise was impossible to sleep until the last people decided to do it. It was like 3 am. Bathroom is dirty without towels. There is no air conditioned and the hot weather make your sleeping experience unforgetable.

• 22nd Feb 2014