JacoInn Hostel Reviews

Behind Rest Tabacon, Jaco, Costa Rica

The location right in the towncenter was great as everything was in walking distance and the rates were cheap. But that's really the only good things I can tell about this hostel. There were a lot of sketchy people clearly not being guests hanging out at the hostel, the staff wasn't too eager to work and the room itself and the bathroom were dirty. I wouldn't stay there again.

• 3rd May 2014
  • Switzerland

I have booked a std twin room and when I arrived at the hostel we got only one queen bed. We had to spent 12 dolars more for a mattress in the ground. This room is close to the entrance balcony and due to the noise was impossible to sleep until the last people decided to do it. It was like 3 am. Bathroom is dirty without towels. There is no air conditioned and the hot weather make your sleeping experience unforgetable.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Nice HOSTEL with a perfect locación, the staff. Wa very frendly. Best value

• 20th Jan 2014
  • Costa Rica

The location was very nice, close to restaurants and the beach. The kitchen was good. My bf and I stayed in a double private room and it was not nice. No ac, only a slowly fan so it was very warm even at night time. The toilet was broken and we had to use the one outside. And there's no hot water at all in the hostel, but that is not really a problem in Jaco's weather. The girl from the reception was a lot friendly!