Jacob 22 B&B Reviews

22 Monteith Street, Toronto, Canada

I loved my little room. The location was great. Oddly I never met the owner. I arrived late and he gave me the door code ahead of time. I never crossed paths with him in two days.

I stayed for one night. The hotel was located in a small street that will easily be missed. But otherwise the staff was nice and the room was clean. The bathroom was also clean and tidy. It is also not expensive.

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Hong Kong

Saved a lot of money by staying here on a business trip. Lots of places to eat within one block, and walking distance to everything. Beautiful common area and antique furniture, but could use some renovation and cleanup. Small rooms and a narrow staircase to lug your bags up.

• 4th Nov 2013