Jacob 22 B&B Reviews

22 Monteith Street, Toronto, Canada

Good location with fun stuff to do and see nearby. There wasn't a lot that stood out from this experience except for how the place is run. My experience may have been unique, but in reading other reviews, it doesn't seem that way. The staff was very hands off, and I didn't meet any of them while I was there. Having an email with instructions for checking in was nice, but since the place was unattended, it made it very difficult to ask for help or information.

Pros: It's relatively close to downtown. It's in the middle of a lot of shops, bars, and restaurants. It's near public transportation Cons: The sheets had been cleaned, but were stained. Same with the towels. (Gross) I didn't know how to contact anyone about anything. The owners phone number is on the fridge, but am I supposed to call for every question? Checking in was annoying. I ended up having to bother guests to open the door, and subsequently to find someone who worked there.

• 6th Apr 2015