Fabulous 8,213 Total Reviews
Fabulous 8,213 Total Reviews
Jacobs Inn Located at 21 Talbot Place, , Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin D1 21 Talbot Place
89% 8213
53.3507562 -6.2516069
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Sep 2016

Many facilities for socializing -- and if you will prefer to rest at night, it is great too because they provide individual curtain for beds so that you won't be distrubed by those who are still awake. The location is just 3 mins walk from the main bus station -- very convenient. Good quality of breakfast.

27th Sep 2016
8.0

Dorm and hostel was fine. I had mu bicycle with me and their was no where to store it at the hostel I could keep it at a different hostel nearby but wasn't too comfortable where I had to leave it as the the outside storage area was locked by a cheap locker, which could easily be broken into. Apart from that I had no issues.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
26th Sep 2016

Very organized place. Big plus for offering good specialty coffee in the lounge!

25th Sep 2016
7.7

Bathroom smelled but what can you expect from a shared bathroom. Beds are super comfy. About a 20 minute walk from everything.

• riordanmeister
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
25th Sep 2016

A good hostel in a good location. Just a one minute walk from Busaras and the Luas. I enjoyed the free breakfast and the Wifi connection was good. The one downside of my stay was that there was no security cages or lockers in my 4 bed dorm. I understand this was a newly converted private room but lockers or cages should have been available.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
24th Sep 2016

This hostel is really lovely & had some lovely rooms!! The atmosphere was quiet, but that was what we were wanting so perfect for us. Had some good pubs / restaurants close by & the staff were lovely! Also had amazing coffee at reception!! Would recommend 😊

• England, Male, 41+
23rd Sep 2016

Jacobs Inn is a cracking hostel with a youthful modern feel to it. The guys on the desk couldn't have been more helpful with tips and advice. The 12 berth room we had was clean and tidy. Decent sized bathroom. Excellent security at the reception. Nice plus was the free breakfast. We didn't take advantage of everything that was on offer which included a Saturday night pub crawl and a walking tour of Dublin. I'd readily recommend this hostel. And we'll be back.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
6.6

I booked for a 10 bed room and they gave me a 12 in the firt night and told me i should move to another room in the second night. In the second night the bed i should use was occupied by another person.We moved 2 times until they gave us another room. All of that changes in the middle of the night.

• England, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2016

The staff were excellent, extremely welcoming, helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here

• England, Male, 25-30
5.7

Reception staff unacceptable, another booking that was made under my name without my consent and they where trying to force me to pay for extra charges, spent an hour in reception trying to deal with the problem. Also had to change rooms throughout our stay because of "refurbishments".