Jade Hotel Reviews

17 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hue, Vietnam

Fantastic ! All kinds of assortments of fruits and coffee upon arrival, great breakfast too. Staff tips and what not. Keep an eye on the computers, as they do work but at the time that antivirus was not up to scratch... can be a little dangerous when entering credit card details etc.

just a perfect place to stay in, the staff is just adorable, the service is really good. My room was also nice and I had evrything that I needed.

I stayed at Jade Hotel in February 2014 for 4 nights. The staff were extremly helpful from the minute I arrived. They suggested that I go on both a City Tour and a DMZ tour. I booked both and they were very good. The room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom is a wetroom, as is the norm for most budget hotels in Vietnam. The water was hot. The hotel itself is a little out of the restaurant district but is easily walkable in about 5 minutes. The breakfast was included.

Staying at Jade Hotel was an absolute pleasure! The staff offered to pick us up (early) from the bus station, gave us breakfast when we are arrived and were always so helpful and attentive. Breakfast is great and the rooms are lovely. Highly recommended.

We loved Jade hotel. Great location, big rooms, nice bathroom. Staff is so friendly. Hue is a nice town & kind of an in between spot for people between Hanoi & Hoi An. And they cater to that. They helped us book our transportation to Hoi An. And picked us up from train station for only $4. Worth it! They welcome you with tea & fresh fruit. Plus, breakfast is a huge selection & included in your stay. Would love to go back one day!

excellent!! all the staff were really pleasant, concerned about our welfare and stay when you arrive, they give you fresh fruit and tee or cafe. always smiling. They prepare a full day tour for the tombs and pagodas with privete car. we felts like kings! thanks u soooo much for our stay! :)

I can't imagine it getting any better than this ...such a warm and lovely place to stay.

After having some poor experiences with staff in Hoi-An when we arrived at the Jade Hotel in Hue everyone was so lovely. We were greeted with a plate of mango yum! and fresh juice and tea or coffee. Everyone was so friendly and willing to help or offer directions. Room was great and breakfast yum. Would not hesitate in recommending the Jade Hotel

The staff here were so accommodating and friendly. We booked for over a weekend but realised that some of the DMZ things we wanted to do weren't open on the weekend. Moving 2 of our 3 nights was not an issue. Breakfast was included and was very nice. The rooms and bathrooms are not big but they are comfortable. Very close to some great food places and many bars and shops. Their transfer from the airport was well priced. Would happily stay here again.

Jade is one of the nicest places to stay throughout vietnam. They were welcoming, genuine everything you would want from hotel staff. Breakfast was amazing, have whatever you wanted and however much. I asked if I could have some toast halfway through the day, nothing was too much trouble. The cleaners were excellent, rooms and hotel was always clean and our processions were safe left out in the room. The laundry service was the excellent. All in all Super value for money. Highly recommend

I enjoyed my stay at the Jade Hotel a lot. The location is very good, my room was comfortable, everything was clean & well maintained, breakfast was excellent & the staff is absolutely first-rate. All were very pleasant & helpful at all times. I also booked a couple of tours through the hotel & they were totally satisfactory as well. I look forward to going back & staying there again.

• 9th Nov 2013

Jade Hotel is probably the best hotel we have ever visited. The staff at this hotel are five-star quality! They always offered us drinks and cold towels upon returning from a day, or just an evening touring Hue. The breakfast is made-to-order. There are several options, ranging from eggs and toast to fried rice, or noodle soup. The hotel staff also helped us book a city tour of Hue, and our sleeper bus tickets for our trip to Hoi An. We highly recommend this hotel to all future travelers!

Best breakfast ever. Staff very attentive, helpful and enthusiastic. Clean rooms and great location, close to many restaurants. Nice place :)

This is, without a doubt, the best hostel I have ever stayed in. We walked in after having caught the sleeper bus from Hanoi and were greeted with a plate of fresh fruit while the room was prepared for us. The free breakfast is amazing, the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly... For about $7/night for a private room, this felt like the cheapest 4 star hotel we had ever stayed in. Guys carry your bags up to your room, free lemon juice any time you want... Incredible service.

We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff is really nice and they take good care of their guests. We checked in already in the morning and they already had a nice, clean room waiting for us. They even offered us a free breakfast including fresh juices at check-in and every time we returned after a day trip they waited for us with a juice and cold towels. The price-quality ratio is excellent! We would definitely recommend this place.

Really comfortable place and welcoming staff. Thanks so much for your friendly faces and complimentary fruit juice! Not only best value hotel i've ever stayed in but possibly the best full stop. Would go back to Hue just to stay here again.