9.3
Superb 442 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 442 Total Reviews
Jade Hotel Located at 43 Hung Vuong, , Hue.
Vietnam
Hue 0084 43 Hung Vuong
93% 442
16.4649166 107.5933599
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
17th May 2016

Incredible value for money! The staff service was excellent, the rooms were spacious and clean and in a great location! Plus a lovely free breakfast. It doesn't have much of an atmosphere if you are back packing and looking to meet people but if you need a few nights in a private room this is definitely a must! Our twin room consisted of two double beds and the cost each was less than many hostels we stayed at

8th May 2016

this was my dream hotel .from the moment I arrived ,at the hotel the staff ,gave me fresh fruit to eat ,and a cold drink ,and got me to my room ,very fast ,the room was awesome ,so big and bright with big window and bathroom ,and tea /coffe ,in the room ,and good a/c ,and the bed was very confortable ,I didn't want to leave ,as I had only booked for 3 nites ,and the breakfast was so good as much as you copuld eat ,I want to come back ,and stay longer ,next time ,

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
6th May 2016

This is the friendliest accommodation I've ever stayed in! The staff were so welcoming and helpful! There was a slight problem with our room, so whilst they sorted it they gave us drinks and chatted to us. Location was good. You could have walked to the citadel is maybe half an hour, but we took a taxi because of the heat. Would definitely stay here again!!

26th Apr 2016

Very helpful and sweet staff. Bed was too soft so we told the reception: they did a 50% discount and said they will change it. Otherwise everything is perfect.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

Friendly staff. Close to the river front.

• tisho74008
  • Bulgaria, Male, 25-30
15th Apr 2016

I never give 10...but this place was ridiculuously good...service is much better than any 5-star hotel I have ever been in....absolutely amazing...highly recommend it...Think Hilton should train its employees by sending them to Jade Hotel...

• Colombia, Couple, 31-40
5th Apr 2016

Good place. The people were super friendly. We only stayed there for a night and got good impressions. Thanks!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

Lovely staff, great breakfast and value for money!

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Mar 2016

A well located hotel. Atmosphere, with it being a hotel, can't score too highly in comparison to a homely hostel but the staff are willing to assist in any way the can, hand out recommendations and are very polite and attentive. Room was large, bed was comfortable and, for the price, it is difficult to quibble with any aspect I came across.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Mar 2016

This is a really good hotel. The staff was really nice and helpful. The location is perfect. We recommend!