Jade Hotel Reviews

43 Hung Vuong, Hue, Vietnam

Jade hotel staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful. We only stayed one night so got a basic double private room- it was really nice and the breakfast fruit buffet was fantastic! Good location.

• 18th May 2015

They took care of everything for me! Also, the best guesthouse breakfast of my stay in Vietnam.

• 5th May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff they really helped us out stay would definitely recommend this hotel

WE loved this hotel, and especially the staff, who were so, so friendly and helpful. it's in a great location, and while baisc, has everythging you need. The breakfast was terrific.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Great place with amazing staff!! They were incredibly helpful, accommodating and welcoming. We had fresh fruit and fruit juice on arrival and awesome breakfast every morning! Definitely recommend anyone to stay!

Great staff, we were given some fresh juice and fruit when we arrived. The staff are the best I've encountered on our travels through this fantastic country. Wish I had time to stay longer !!!

• 16th Jan 2015

Lovely clean spacious room in a great location with the most helpful staff. Highly recommend!

This place was the best place I've ever stayed in. I don't know how they make any money considering the service you get and how much you pay (unbelievable value). The staff are amazing, the rooms are perfect.

Jade Hotel was great! We stayed at hostels during our entire vacation and decided to "splurge" one night and stay at a hotel. The staff was very friendly and we were treated to fruit and freshly squeezed juices upon our arrival. Even though our room wasn't ready yet (we arrived early) we were able to shower in the downstairs bathroom. Overall, staying at JadeHotel was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!