Jade Hotel Reviews

17 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hue, Vietnam

WE loved this hotel, and especially the staff, who were so, so friendly and helpful. it's in a great location, and while baisc, has everythging you need. The breakfast was terrific.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Great place with amazing staff!! They were incredibly helpful, accommodating and welcoming. We had fresh fruit and fruit juice on arrival and awesome breakfast every morning! Definitely recommend anyone to stay!

Great staff, we were given some fresh juice and fruit when we arrived. The staff are the best I've encountered on our travels through this fantastic country. Wish I had time to stay longer !!!

• 16th Jan 2015

This place was the best place I've ever stayed in. I don't know how they make any money considering the service you get and how much you pay (unbelievable value). The staff are amazing, the rooms are perfect.

Jade Hotel was great! We stayed at hostels during our entire vacation and decided to "splurge" one night and stay at a hotel. The staff was very friendly and we were treated to fruit and freshly squeezed juices upon our arrival. Even though our room wasn't ready yet (we arrived early) we were able to shower in the downstairs bathroom. Overall, staying at JadeHotel was a great experience and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Hotel has good location and there works kind and helpful stuff!!

Lovely hotel with great staff. Clean and friendly with great room and comfortable bed. Good breakfast. We had an issue when the hotel booked our open bus ticket. The journey was a bit chaotic and on searching the bus company it turned out they have a shocking reputation (camel travel). I highlighted this to the hotel and they found an issue with the company they use (not Camel travel) and got a refund to us in Hoi An. An amazing level of customer service. Highly recommend staying here.

Such a great hostel. The customer service was incredible.

This hotel is everything other reviewers have said and more. The staff are so helpfull anfd friendly. The rooms are spotless and the beds are so comfortable I didn't want to leave.

Great hospitality. Great location. Great price.