Jade Hotel Reviews

17 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hue, Vietnam

We had an excellent stay at Jade Hotel, the staff were so friendly and helpful. It was spotlessly clean and in an ideal location. Superb value for money, doesn't feel like a cheap hotel.

Very attentive staff. The breakfast selection was impressive for the small kitchen. They even offered a cold glass of juice whenever we returned hot and sweaty from a day's activities. The room was had a tv, minifridge and was clean. The location is close to many restaurants amd within walking distance to the pier. I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone. Great value.

Fantastic ! All kinds of assortments of fruits and coffee upon arrival, great breakfast too. Staff tips and what not. Keep an eye on the computers, as they do work but at the time that antivirus was not up to scratch... can be a little dangerous when entering credit card details etc.

just a perfect place to stay in, the staff is just adorable, the service is really good. My room was also nice and I had evrything that I needed.

I stayed at Jade Hotel in February 2014 for 4 nights. The staff were extremly helpful from the minute I arrived. They suggested that I go on both a City Tour and a DMZ tour. I booked both and they were very good. The room was a nice size and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom is a wetroom, as is the norm for most budget hotels in Vietnam. The water was hot. The hotel itself is a little out of the restaurant district but is easily walkable in about 5 minutes. The breakfast was included.

Staying at Jade Hotel was an absolute pleasure! The staff offered to pick us up (early) from the bus station, gave us breakfast when we are arrived and were always so helpful and attentive. Breakfast is great and the rooms are lovely. Highly recommended.

We loved Jade hotel. Great location, big rooms, nice bathroom. Staff is so friendly. Hue is a nice town & kind of an in between spot for people between Hanoi & Hoi An. And they cater to that. They helped us book our transportation to Hoi An. And picked us up from train station for only $4. Worth it! They welcome you with tea & fresh fruit. Plus, breakfast is a huge selection & included in your stay. Would love to go back one day!

excellent!! all the staff were really pleasant, concerned about our welfare and stay when you arrive, they give you fresh fruit and tee or cafe. always smiling. They prepare a full day tour for the tombs and pagodas with privete car. we felts like kings! thanks u soooo much for our stay! :)

1 2 Next » last »