Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

I do not recommend staying here. The dorms are loud and the showers are pretty gross. The wifi doesn't work in the dorms. There is no kitchen, so you have to eat out constantly. But it is in a nice location and the staff are helpful.

All good. ...Though 4 nights where 40 people on the weekend are sharing bathrooms that were never cleaned.. So dirty. Suggest increasing the cleaning rotation.

Does the job. While it's in a great position, Jaeger's certainly fails in other aspects. The WiFi did not work once during my stay, the bathrooms weren't the greatest and there wasn't even a small kitchen area where one could make tea. Booked one night with the intention of extending my stay if I liked it, chose to instead check out the next morning

It was an average if I have to rank it overall coz some of them staff were not really organised ..but overall it's ok

It was nicely located near station. A major plus point beside the co-operative staff. Though it's not Five-star luxury hotel, I would again choose this one in future. I would recommend Jaeger's to anybody who seeks stay here.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • India

The bathrooms and toilets really dirty. Wifi just works in the livingroom.

The staff was friendly and it had a good atmosphere in the lobby. The 40 bed dorms were a bit of a mad house and it was hard to sleep with the noise. Wifi only worked in the lobby. Plugs were hard to find and not near beds. Bathrooms smelled bad. Free drink from the bar was included. Nice full breakfast.

Great location. Next to the train station and 10 minutes walking from the city center. There's a nice bar and they give you a free welcome shot. The rooms are quite old and a bit messy but I stayed at the 40 bed one and there was no problem with sleeping comfortably. A kitchen would be nice though.

One of the staff in the reception was quite nice but one of the female staff was so mean and not polite. Quite unbelievable that a girl in our room need to pay 30EUR extra just because (I don't know ) she vomited in the room. The female staff " cleaned "the floor very rushly , and treated that girl very coolness.

I stayed in the 40 person bedroom and I was surprised how much it didn't feel like there were close to 40people in there. But expect to be woken up in the morning if you aren't an early riser!

• 2nd Apr 2015

The location of the hostel was very good. Prices were reasonable and the hostel was more than suitable for accommodation. However, I didn't find the staff very friendly and the overall atmosphere wasn't especially good, only okay.

A really cheap hostel, which offers all the basics. The staff were really friendly and enjoyed a chat, and the location was perfect right outside of central station. However, the showers were damp and smelt like mould, the beds were incredibly.uncomfortable, the pillows were laughable, and you managed to get about an hour's uninterrupted sleep before somebody in the 40bed dorm was coming in, or getting up. Overall, I enjoyed the hostel for it's ambiance, but I hated the sleeping arrangement.

• 28th Mar 2015

Honestly it was the cleanliness that really bugged me. The bathrooms and the showers were both quite dirty. The showers had mold in them. Some of the toilets also didn't function properly.

It would be better if there's a kitchen -- at least install a microwave and a electrical kettle. We were staying at a 40-bed room--the bathroom does not provide much privacy. Besides, it was pretty noisy at night as there was constantly sounds of moving furnitures. Also, there were not enough power plugs. We were lucky that one of our beds have access to that. The most crucial thing--wifi! We could not get wifi signal in the room while it works perfectly in the common area. But overall was good.

The hostel should provide the guests with kitchen section for them to cooks or maybe reheat Food. Furthermore, the pillow in the dorm should be more comfort and convenient for the guest to sleep on. Otherwise, pretty good stay in here and value for money. Easy access to public transport an most importantly nearby to halal food.

Was perfect !

• 20th Mar 2015
  • India

Considering that they had already specified regarding 40 bed dorms it was ok. But hope they maintain some basic cleanliness. There was even no toilet paper in one of the bathrooms. Atleast such things should be taken care of if not others especially when a decent amount is being charged.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • India

I would recommend Jaeger's to travellers, but book it early so prices are low. This hostel was the most expensive hostel I've stayed in so far but not the best. They have a great atmosphere at the bar and the staff were very helpful. My only issue was there wasn't any proper separation of the showers, which is fine for some people I guess, but I was lucky enough to use them when there was no one in there. The location also was fairly good and across from the station.

Great hostel located right by the Munich Hbf train station. Great staff, rooms were clean, spacious, and had really nice lockers.

Firstly, I have no idea why no Internet in room though it was claimed that I could access to Wifi in my room. Secondly, I was informed that no noise after 11pm, Guess what, a bunch of girls came in at 1am. to make thing worse, they even chatted and laughed happily in the room, even after I have POLITELY asked them to talk outside. Inconsiderate at all! Imagine there was only 1 toilet for 10 persons, can't they provide us more toilet? Good if you don't mind having whole night disturbed sleep!

• 12th Mar 2015