Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

I liked the overall atmosphere very much. Everyone I interacted with was very pleasant. To top it all off, their wifi is pretty great.

• 14th Aug 2014

We stayed in the forty person dorm B and it was a lot better than I was expecting. It was not too noisy or hot although we did stay mid-week. The bar was great and the happy hour cheap. The staff were also very friendly and helpful with any problems. The wifi was terrible. It had a very small range, none in our dorm, and required logging in every time. The showers were also bad. They were essentially communal. If the wifi was improved and shower curtains added it could be an excellent hostel

Showers had no privacy and lockers had no locks...

Staff were helpful, except for the guy who checked me in he was too busy yawning to be interested in anything it appeared. Tv in my room not work but that doesn't matter! Shower was great bed was super comfy.

Hostel was awesome- great bar, wonderful staff, very close to the station and city centre. Rooms were a little large but we loved this hoatel.

It's a really good hostel, clean rooms and good, helpful fast staff. The position is great, maybe the breakfast is a little bit expensive but is the only think I didn't like.

The hostel was the cheapest we were able to find for that date. The people and place were very loud, but hey this is a cheap hostel. I wasn't very happy about the fact that people who don't sleep at the hostel can't buy drinks after 1am anymore, even if they have been ordering drinks at the bar the whole night... There was quite a scene with one of the guests complaining he got treated like a dog by the barkeeper, which I thought was actually not so far off… Only recommended for short stays!

No kitchen or tea/coffee making facilities.

The 40 bed form was daunting at first but we really enjoyed our stay. They hostel has a bar which was really good for meeting people

Really enjoyed our stay here, really well organised and they seemed to have solutions for everything. Staff were super helpful as well. Only complaint I could possibly think of is the wifi was a bit annoying. Had to fully sign in and out everytime you wanted to use it and it only worked in common area so was a bit of a faff.

Great hostel for backpackers.

Jaegers was so much better than we'd anticipated! We stayed in the 40 bed dorm and it was surprisingly pleasant! The rooms were really clean and i found the beds comfy. As long as you're not near the main door the seperate dorm sections were quiet and dark and we got a good sleep when people were quiet. Showers were in adjacent dorm which we didn't mind because they were a bit grotty. Decent wifi in lobby. Friendly staff. Lockers we're secure with rentable locks. Would recommend if on a budget!

I really didn't like the bathroom:-( It might be OK for men, but not for women. Good things are location, welcome drink and a free tour of Munich!

Toilets and showers were out of order the entire time we were there, had to brush our teeth in a tiny sink in the upstairs loo, not very clean, far too many people in one room for the price you're paying

• 4th Aug 2014

Such a big hostel, many people always going and coming. The stuff was not enough for the amount of guests, and therefore it was difficult to have good information. Close to the station and the city centre.

I was a little bit disappointed with your hostel, especially smell. I stayed 40 dormitories. But, when I entered the room, I smelled offensive smell near the door. Maybe that smell came from toilet. Anyway, I hope you take care of the cleanness

Fun hostel, not very private and they need to provide additional toilets and more private showers on the bottom floor, but good value for money and a lot of fun. Great location too.

Great staff, great location...stayed in 40 people room..considering that it is a 40 people room everything worked more than well...thumbs up:)

Thumbs up to you my dear! :)

Excellent hostel, great location.

Great location! Staff was helpful, facilties were average, not very well kept. I would stay again

Hey there and thank you for your review :) We know that things can get a bit messed up during high season - we are a huge hostel and our janitor and housekeeping are constantly working during the day but still things might get broken easily. If there are issues, please report to reception - we will take care of it immediately. Hope to see you again next time - cheers :)