Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

Having a shower with a push button that held to be held down for the entire time was horrible, let it stay on at least 30sec to a minute so you can rinse off with BOTH hands! Also, I stayed in the 40 dorm, it was cheap, but the floors creaked so you could hear anyone walking above and past in the room. There was no say in who your bunk mates are, in my case our hours were different and my bed was in the middle of their group of 7... very awkward

• 24th Oct 2014

I think that the staff in the reception was kind of unfriendly. Too cold, I would say. I expected something more welcoming and friendlier.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Dominican Republic

The guy at the reception was not friendly at all. I got there in the middle of the night really tired and on top of things I have to put up with this guy and his attitude... Hie name was German and I also had to deal with him at the checkout and it was the same bad attitude.

Rooms were not well equipped, wardrobe were old and noisy, beds were made of steel and slight movement made lot of noise Staff at reception were not very helpful at the beginning, we asked for room and we were denied and then we book thru hostelworld immediately and then again have to wait for long to get the keys Thanks to hostelworld for help :-)

Really enjoyed our stay here. Super close to central train station. Clean, comfy beds and really nice ensuite bathroom :)

If you're use to sleep in dorms it is not as bad as they say in the comments, although there's some noise in the morning. There's a huge lack of security; you can open any locker when the padlock is not the one from the hostel. If was really easy to steal thinks. There's no guests control, so you can sleep there for free. Lack of kitchen is a problem, since you will spend a lot of money in restaurants. There's not even microwave. Coffe from the machine costs 2€. The wifi doesn't work properly.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Beautiful bathroom Clean rooms Great storage room for luggage after check out Only factor was shower leaked, beds are noisy when people move and wifi was average in room. Great location for power points to charge phones etc Great location in town and close to train (easily accessible to airport) And cheap hire of towels and locks. Overall as a seasoned traveller I would definitely stay here again. One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Well done jaeger! Thank you!

• 14th Oct 2014

2minutes from central st. Good atmosphere,

Good ubication and cool place

Rooms and bathrooms not very clean, beds really squeaky, lockers really old and not very good. Staff friendly, good bar.

We stayed in the 40 bed dorm and it was horrible. The toilets and showers were in the same room which would of been fine had there been any ventilation aside from 3 windows down the other side of the room. This caused there to be a very strong smell of mold which carried through the whole room. The bathrooms were horrible, the showers only had half walls so you were pretty much showering all together, absolutely no privacy. We also got bed beds. Would not stay here again

It was one of the cleanest hostels I been to, but loud. the flour cracked, the lockets made an awfull sound :(

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

I had stayed previously in a 6 bed dorm which was very nice, however the 40 bed dorm is unacceptable. Of course I expected budget standards and limited facilities but 3 toilet cubicles for 80 people was ridiculous, the dorm area is impractical and uncomfortable with very limited privacy, no individual power sockets, etc. wpuld recommend the 6 bed dorm but overall not impressed with this hostel.

Had a great time here, the staff were great except for the short security guy, he was a bit of a knob.

Great! I like it very much. The only problem is that wifi not available in room.

• 8th Oct 2014

The staffs are not really helpful but still acceptable. The room is good and clean for backpacker. If you enjoy alcohol, the bar is near the lobby.

Great location and price

All was verry verry good

• 6th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

Beds arnt the comfiest but the central location is great ! Most of the staff are friendly ...and it was clean.

Staff were friendly, however it did take awhile to check in. Rooms were clean and secure, though the beds were a little rough. Despite comments I had read on security I found their security methods of a high standard. Would definately recommend it