Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

Got a free welcoming Jaeger shot when checked in, happy with that. The 6 beds dorm room was not bad at all. Location is good, very close to the train station. It takes about 15-20 mins to walk to the main attractions though.

Good for weekends if you want to party. If you want to relax it's not for you.

My stay was quite comfortable, the 40 bed dorm was quite fun!

You have to use a tram every time you go to the town center.

wifi did not work properly, very bad hostel for 20 euro plus.

No outside sitting areas. Need a beer garden or something. Only one tiny toilet in the lobby area. English bartender was cool though, interested in people's stories.

Overall it was great, can get a little noisy with the slamming of the doors. Dont stay here is you want a reliable Wi Fi signal, its weak at best. The private in suites are a great value for the money.

I didnt like hostel because of following reasons 1)Hostel had a very bad wifi connectivity. If you are in need of wifi you should never go there. 2)On my first day at hostel. The receptionist was not very welcoming and was mean to me. I am from Indian origin and he didn't treat well. Kind of racist. 3) The lockers and bed were so bad. Locker doors made hell of sound and it was hard to sleep.

• 18th May 2014
  • India

There are no shower doors in the bathrooms, urine all over the floor in toilets, 1 washing machine and dryer(dryer doesn't work) in the whole hostel. Wifi does not work throughout in the 40 bed dorms and hardly works in the lobby. Avoid staying in a 40 bed dorm at all costs, one PowerPoint per 20 people. If you HAVE to stay here, stay in a private room!

• 18th May 2014

The shared bathrooms for the 40 bed dorms are disgusting. The glass is seethrough and there are only 4 showers and toilets to be shared among both dorms for the girls. The smell in the bathrooms was putrid as there were no windows. The dorm walls looked filthy and I also contracted bed bugs so note to everyone looking for accommodation in Munich...spend a few more $$ to save yourself in the long term. Also my travel partners backpack was slashed in the 40 bed dorm and her valuables stolen.

You get what you pay for. I have never been so repulsed by a place in my life. Showers had pee on the floor, my bed was covered in fruit flies and hair and the bathrooms were revolting. Just say no.

The hostel is nice, in a nice location. Two main problems: 1) I had to change the room because and I had to check out at 11 and check in later; 2) the locker in my second room was broken. They were informed about this but they did not do anything. Some other things to add are: 1€ per day for the towel, 1€ for the lock and breakfast not free. Overall, nice. Join the free tour!

Location is excellent BUT not all staff is nice, bathrooms and hostel in general is not really clean AND they have BEDBUGS! they bit me all over my body and it turned out my body is kind of sensitive (allergic) so i had to go to the doctor because i had fever, irritation, etc (doctor told me it was bedbug). For me this hostel is overated and all you are paying for is the good location.

No kitchen, which is unconvenient, and the showers have glass doors so there's no privacy at all. Clean enough, but the bathroom smells. It's pretty average and not a bad place to stay, but the beds are so uncomfortable that a longer stay doesn't seem like a good idea.

It is a nice place for young travelers, at 2 minutes from central station, in the center of munich, great atmosphere, people is nice and the rooms are very comfortable, highly recommended!!

The common toilet could have been cleaner. But the room was clean and nice for the price. There was a problem with the light but it was dealt with immediately. Staff were friendly and efficient.

Really good hostel. I personally, prefer a smaller hostel where you can have a more intiment experience, but this was a great hostel to stay at for a couple nights. Rooms were large, comfortable and clean. My 10 bed room had a clean private shower room inside our room! Hostel bar was fun, and cheap. Location was right by the train station, and a 10 minute walk to the city center. Recommended.

I had a few issues with this hostel, but my main problem was bed bugs. My friend and I were getting bug bites in our sleep and when he looked into his duvet cover he found what was unmistakably a bed bug. I read other reviews afterwards and found that other people have been having problems with bed bugs too. They may be traveling with me now that I have stayed there. Otherwise it wasn't terrible but the neighborhood is kind of sad. I would suggest staying away from the train station.

Amazing place and a really great atmosphere, also great staff, easy to talk to In english.

The worst internet conection i have try so far in many hostels. Also there is no Kitchen.