Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

It is really good place and very helpful stuff. I recommend it.

• 9th Jun 2015
  • Russia

I chose a 4 br dorm, not the massive room. It was very clean and comfortable. I loved the bar area. I had met a few cool people while there, as I was traveling alone. you get a free shot for staying with them, which was nice too.

It was unclean, every thing was dirty, the rooms, the toilets and the bar. There was only one set of toilets for a 40bed dorm and it wasn't even in the room. There weren't enough lockers for every bed. There was only one set of power plugs for about 10beds. So gross. Would never stay again. Would not recommend.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

If you are looking for a party place with young people this is a good place, but I was not, I just want to have a good night of sleep and didn't happen in the big dormitory. The bathroom in the big dormitory was disgusting, just after I checked in, so not sure if is cleaned everyday. But very close to train station.

Avoid staying here if you can. 40 person dorm is pretty miserable. People staying there aren't friendly. Staff are extremely rude and unhelpful. Very dirty facilities. This is the first bad review I have written about a hostel after staying in 10. Worst by far.

A very nice place to stay although a little noisy

pros: Incredibly close to the train station! Lots of hostels and bars close by, as well as most major attractions. People staying there were fun and friendly. cons: Incredibly ignorant bartender when I stayed there. It was Monday and a bit busy. He said to one girl next to me "yeah, can you not see how busy I am?" In an incredibly snide,smug manner. The showers in the dorms were in desperate need of cleaning. Wifi doesn't reach all rooms either. No fridges or kitchen.

Its a nice place to stay, the location is amazing and you can find everything you need around, but the cleanliness is very bad, also with you get a room with toilet inside, can be a nightmare. In the summer time is terrible, because they don't turn on the air conditioner.

Avoid staying at this hostel! When you walk in the lobby it seems like a nice place, full of travellers...you soon realize the lobby's always full because that's the only place wifi works. The washrooms are DISGUSTING there was never any soap or toilet paper. The showers smelled terrible. The staff weren't overly friendly/helpful and rarely seemed to be doing anything other than sitting around and chatting, they certainly had enough free time to restock/clean the bathrooms but just chose not to

The hostel is right across the street from the Main train station which came in handy when trying to navigate an unknown city. The hostel was pretty hot in the lobby and in the room. While it seemed like most of the buildings in Germany are this way, it still wasn't ideal. They have a total of 3 washers and dryers. Only one was working at the time and it takes 1hr and 40min to wash one load. The breakfast buffet is definitely worth the 5 euros.

there was a problem with my reservation, one of my two days stay I stayed in a private room that was cool however I had to check out after one night and check in for the next day I don't know did it worth to that trouble. The dorm room was too small for 6 people I should say.

Good location if you wanna be right by the train station and near center of town. But it is a very loud hostel into the night time due to having a bar, which definitely has its pros and cons.

The dorms were nice and there were lockers in the dorm to store the valuables. There were lack of plugs in the dorms to charge the phones. the showers and the bathroom had a weird smell.

Very nice place, good location, beds and bathroom. Bar with cheap beer... Loved it!

Great location and clean room. the surrounding area is kind of dodgy, but that goes the same to Hbf in any cities. I actually went to Munich for a job interview, and I would say I got the job thanks to the staff. They are super friendly and helpful!

• 31st May 2015
  • South Korea

I enjoyed every bit of my stay at Jagers.Very friendly staff and incredible atmosphere.Its closeness to the Central Station makes it a must go choice.Hope to be there another time and i recommend it for anybody wishing to meet new friends.

• 31st May 2015
  • Kenya

The most dirty shower room that i have used ever.

Disgusting place. I checked in and checked out two hours later. Don't stay here if you're over the age of 19. Don't stay here if you actually want to stay somewhere clean. Stay here if all you want to do is listen to immature children yell and scream constantly. Stay here if you want to wonder what kinds of creepy crawly things are living in your bed sheets, dorms and bathrooms. This place is a pig sty. Sketchy immigrants hang out right outside all the time and neighborhood is disgusting.

they say you get what you paid for, so I wasn't expecting much from a 40 person dorm, but I was very pleasantly surprised. the dorms are built in niches, so while it is a common space, it is not like a huge gym hall. it was clean enough, quiet enough. and every time there was any trouble (power sockets that didn't function, clogged showers)- the moment we mentioned it in the reception desk, it was taken care of. far far better than the money I payed should have earned me, so thanks!

• 28th May 2015
  • Israel

Showers and bathroom were always underwater and it smelled a lot like bleach, but still it wasn't clean.40 bed dorm is not good for a longer stay, due to squeaky beds and other guests, who like to smash the door when leaving or entering in the middle of the night.The staff and bar is really nice.breakfast which you can get there is okay. The one good thing about the hostel is the location in the city bcs the main station is just a few minutes away and the city center is in walking distance.

• 28th May 2015