Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

The room was clean, very noisy though. The storage boxes in the room was not possible to lock. Stuff is very friendly and nice!

Great atmosphere, the bar is excellent for meeting people. Staff were all friendly, but the washrooms were simply gross. Friends and I avoided using them if at all possible. Would give a near perfect rating if not for the poor conditions of the washrooms (although these are 40 bed dorms, so obviously many people use them--staff can only do so much I suppose).

Great bar and lounge area. Bathrooms were disgusting - not regularly cleaned and maintained.

The staff here were beyond friendly and very helpful. The free shots at the bar were also a lot of fun! We only stayed one night but we wished we had stayed for more! Would definitely go back

Wifi was terrible, bathrooms downstairs were very unclean after the first night, great location, very helpful staff

• 17th Apr 2015

Employees were the best part of this hostel, very friendly and fun to hang out around. However I wish there were rules regarding quiet hours and times as I was awoken very very everyday to people being loud in the dorm and talking.

No wi-di on the 40shared bed room

I do not recommend staying here. The dorms are loud and the showers are pretty gross. The wifi doesn't work in the dorms. There is no kitchen, so you have to eat out constantly. But it is in a nice location and the staff are helpful.

All good. ...Though 4 nights where 40 people on the weekend are sharing bathrooms that were never cleaned.. So dirty. Suggest increasing the cleaning rotation.

Does the job. While it's in a great position, Jaeger's certainly fails in other aspects. The WiFi did not work once during my stay, the bathrooms weren't the greatest and there wasn't even a small kitchen area where one could make tea. Booked one night with the intention of extending my stay if I liked it, chose to instead check out the next morning

It was an average if I have to rank it overall coz some of them staff were not really organised ..but overall it's ok

It was nicely located near station. A major plus point beside the co-operative staff. Though it's not Five-star luxury hotel, I would again choose this one in future. I would recommend Jaeger's to anybody who seeks stay here.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • India

The bathrooms and toilets really dirty. Wifi just works in the livingroom.

The staff was friendly and it had a good atmosphere in the lobby. The 40 bed dorms were a bit of a mad house and it was hard to sleep with the noise. Wifi only worked in the lobby. Plugs were hard to find and not near beds. Bathrooms smelled bad. Free drink from the bar was included. Nice full breakfast.

Great location. Next to the train station and 10 minutes walking from the city center. There's a nice bar and they give you a free welcome shot. The rooms are quite old and a bit messy but I stayed at the 40 bed one and there was no problem with sleeping comfortably. A kitchen would be nice though.

One of the staff in the reception was quite nice but one of the female staff was so mean and not polite. Quite unbelievable that a girl in our room need to pay 30EUR extra just because (I don't know ) she vomited in the room. The female staff " cleaned "the floor very rushly , and treated that girl very coolness.

I stayed in the 40 person bedroom and I was surprised how much it didn't feel like there were close to 40people in there. But expect to be woken up in the morning if you aren't an early riser!

• 2nd Apr 2015

The location of the hostel was very good. Prices were reasonable and the hostel was more than suitable for accommodation. However, I didn't find the staff very friendly and the overall atmosphere wasn't especially good, only okay.

A really cheap hostel, which offers all the basics. The staff were really friendly and enjoyed a chat, and the location was perfect right outside of central station. However, the showers were damp and smelt like mould, the beds were incredibly.uncomfortable, the pillows were laughable, and you managed to get about an hour's uninterrupted sleep before somebody in the 40bed dorm was coming in, or getting up. Overall, I enjoyed the hostel for it's ambiance, but I hated the sleeping arrangement.

• 28th Mar 2015

Honestly it was the cleanliness that really bugged me. The bathrooms and the showers were both quite dirty. The showers had mold in them. Some of the toilets also didn't function properly.