Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

good hostel. i have stayed there twice now. the hostel next door (euro hotel) has a much better bar, but both are clean and have friendly staff.

Thanks for your pleasant review! Our bar is certainly smaller than next door's... but we like to think it's still fun :D Enjoy the rest of your travels, and we hope to see you again!

If you want a sleepless night than you can choose Jaeger's! The most terrible night ever ! 40 beds in one room ! It is noisy all night. I have't got even little sleep...

Hey there, Thank you for your review. Unfortunately in a 40 bed dorm, people are coming and going quite frequently. We hope people are aware of this before booking. Next time, don't hesitate to come speak with us at reception and we will gladly organise an upgrade to a smaller dorm. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

I stayed in a 40 person dorm, which was an okay experience. There were dividers every few beds, so it felt like a bunch of smaller rooms connected. The location was the best--only a block from the main train statioin--and the reason why I chose this hostel.

Our 40 bed dorm is certainly an adventurous experience and we're glad you had a nice stay. Happy travels!

Great hostel, delicious breakfast, convenient location. Only issue is loud/squeaky bunk beds and lockers.

Thanks for your review... and we're glad to have made your tummy happy ;) We'll have a look at our bunk bed situation, and oil them up so they're not so squeaky anymore ;)

The bar tenders where not kind. When I arrived, I had to wait 40 minutes until someone was available to attend.

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Argentina

I stayed for one night recently, the bathroom was flooded, there were 3 power points for 10 beds. The beds were old and creaky with springs coming through the selection of food for breakfast paled in comparison to wombats right next door (where I'd stayed the night before). The most positive thing I have to say would be that the lady at breakfast was chirpy and genuinely in a good mood.

• 1st Dec 2014

Great value, really friendly staff, nice bar and excellent location.. Only problem I had was the lack of sockets by the beds. Some beds had numerous sockets beside them while others had none. A little inconvenient if you'd like to charge your phone or laptop at night. Other than that it was a great hostel and I would definitely stay here again.

Good fun and safe environment. Staff was always VERY helpful and friendly. Always willing to help and knew everything. It was my first time staying in a hostel and it was a very nice experience and would be willing to go back! I stayed one night and then went back a week later and stayed another night because I had such a nice experience.

• 29th Nov 2014

No Wifi on the rooms and the staffs were very rude or with patient to help the people.

Place is really good for what you need, close to the train station and city centre, can leave bags there before check in/after checkout. Wifi good, staff helpul and kind. Unfortunately bathroom smelt a bit and the toilet was partially broken off the wall..... Also, even with a padlock, you could generally open locker doors as they were damaged/bent... Despite the shortfallings in the bathroom, the shower was good and an overall very good for value hostel!!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »