Jaeger's Munich Reviews

Senefelderstr. 3, 80336 Munchen, Munich, Germany

We booked a cheap hostel during Octoberfest, so we were expecting below average service/ accommodations. We were in a 40 person dorm, which had lockers for everyone and the sheets were clean. The bathrooms, 2/4 showers worked ( females) and 1/4 (males), when we told the staff they just shrugged. My wallet was stollen ( my stupidity, not theirs) but when asking the staff for help to use a phone we got none ( told to go to the train station across the street). Overall needs a big reno.

The large 40 person room was disgusting. We were there a total of 2 nights, each night someone vomited in the hostel. People were partying in the rooms until late in the morning hours. The beds were terribly uncomfortable. The bathrooms were gross, the showers were not private at all.

Enjoyed my stay here, bar downstairs was good. Would recommend it

So bad. Smell so bad. Bad bed. Bad pillow.

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Thailand

Nice hsotel wih lots of young people and a good bar.`

Worst night sleep ever but my fault for booking a 40 bed dorm at a hostel with a bar in it... don't stay here if you need to sleep but definitely stay if you plan on partying all night and keeping everyone else up..

One of my favourite hostels; ideal location, friendly and helpful staff, cheap bar with great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend!

• 13th Sep 2015

I think It was a nice pleace, quite, clean...

• 13th Sep 2015
  • Ecuador

Fights nightly with the victor urinating all over his own bed and the floor was left over 24 hours without being cleaned. Larry Larner 23 Bristol

Easiest hostel to fund ever. It's a party hostel, so pretty loud but down in the rooms it's not so bad when you shut the windows. WiFi does not work in the room we were in at all. Showers were great for me but my girlfriends shower turned off every three seconds. The hostel is good value for money with big lockers, one for every traveler, just bring the big padlocks since they charge 1 euro a day for rental. Staff were friendly enough and you get a free shot of jagger each ;)

if you like to party this is the place! so much fun

Well ubicated

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Colombia

There was this one guy in our 10-person dorm who was snoring loud. I swear to god no one else was sleeping besides him!!!! The breakfast was pretty bad but the egg-bacon scramble was divine. Keep that work up yo.

Stayed In the 40 person dorm which was too big for me. Nice hostel though with a party vibe. Had poker tables in the back. Would recommend.

Lift's were being used by the cleaners when I got there, the really nice English guy at reception (who sounds like he has an Australian accent) carried my bag up 4 flights of stairs. He is awesome😊

It was terribly noisy! The floor seems not in a good condition so any footsteps wil be echoed. Also, I was with a big gang of teenagers who have no respect for silence! No locker keys provided unless you rent. And the shower was not at all convenient! Not gonna stay there again.

• 9th Sep 2015

40 bed dorm was great value for money. Great location. Didn't think much of Munich though

The hostel has a very strategic location, less than 5 minutes walk to the Munich main train station and about 15 minutes walk to Marienplatz. Stayed in 6 beds female room, the room and the toilet are clean.

The 40 people dorm was surprisingly good, felt more like a 10 people dorm. Good price for being Munich. Very, very close to the central station.

Great location as just around the corner from the train station and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The security is fine if you bring a big enough padlock otherwise you have to rent one. The 40 bed was ok but not amazing, however it was the best I could expect from a 40 bed dorm. The rest of the hostel was very good and would stay here again just in a private room!