Fabulous 737 Total Reviews
Fabulous 737 Total Reviews
Jaffa Gate Hostel Located at Old City, Jaffa Gate, in front of David's Tower, , Jerusalem.
Israel
Jerusalem NO 19383 Old City, Jaffa Gate, in front of David's Tower
86% 737
31.7764577 35.2290759
    Rooms available

• Italy, Male, 41+
11th Nov 2016

Excellent place, perfectly located, reasonably priced, cean, excellent staff Thanks from Lake Como.

4th Nov 2016

The staff was very helpful and gave significant information to assist my visit.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

Brilliant hostel, I would return to Jerusalem again just to stay here. Staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Close to transport. The old city is incredible to wander around at night.

16th Oct 2016

The location is excellent but hard to find initially, so ask someone upon arrival. (They are located in an alley way just right of a 'Go Sandwich Shop' and across from the Tower of David.) The staff are nice and very helpful. My provate room size was adequate and the bathroom is small but sufficient. Overall, good value for the money.

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Oct 2016

I am beyond happy with my stay at Jaffa Gate Hostel. From the moment I walked through the door, I was greeted with such happiness and joy and welcome from Noor, the manager on the afternoon I arrived. His warm welcome made me feel at home immediately. I have already recommended Jaffa Gate to friends that I know are traveling to Jerusalem. There is a good reason why so many people repeat their visit to Jaffa Gate. I will be one of those repeat customers. Thank you Noor!!! and all the staff.

• Russia, Female, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Good afternoon, staff Jaffa Gate Hostel! I enjoyed staying at Jaffa Gate Hostel! I think that many more times I can visit you. I want to recommend you to my friends from Russia, Israel and Europe. I am grateful to manager Nyur, that he met me off the bus in an unfamiliar city, and he led me to the hostel. The hostel building is very beautiful from the inside. The atmosphere in it ancient Israel. Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the roof. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
5.1

This is the messiest hostel I have ever been to with the nicest staff and very good location. Having said that, still bad value for the money! Just spend +5% on a place other than this so you can save some headache cathing something in the dirty shower.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
9th Sep 2016

The management are excellent here, super friendly and go out of their way to not only help you orientate yourself in Jerusalem, but to store luggage while away for a few days.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016

This hostel has an awesome location and you can walk to all the sites. The staff is great too and provided me with lots of good info on what to do and see in both Jerusalem and Palestine/West Bank.

25th Aug 2016

Noor was so much help. A wonderful host. Staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. The only complaint I have is the beds are hard, but I would stay here again.