8.5
Fabulous 715 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 715 Total Reviews
Jaffa Gate Hostel Located at Old City, Jaffa Gate, in front of David's Tower, , Jerusalem.
Israel
Jerusalem NO 19383 Old City, Jaffa Gate, in front of David's Tower
85% 715
31.7764577 35.2290759
    Rooms available

• Russia, Female, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

Good afternoon, staff Jaffa Gate Hostel! I enjoyed staying at Jaffa Gate Hostel! I think that many more times I can visit you. I want to recommend you to my friends from Russia, Israel and Europe. I am grateful to manager Nyur, that he met me off the bus in an unfamiliar city, and he led me to the hostel. The hostel building is very beautiful from the inside. The atmosphere in it ancient Israel. Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the roof. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
15th Sep 2016
5.1

This is the messiest hostel I have ever been to with the nicest staff and very good location. Having said that, still bad value for the money! Just spend +5% on a place other than this so you can save some headache cathing something in the dirty shower.

• New Zealand, Female, 41+
9th Sep 2016

The management are excellent here, super friendly and go out of their way to not only help you orientate yourself in Jerusalem, but to store luggage while away for a few days.

• Canada, Male, 31-40
2nd Sep 2016

This hostel has an awesome location and you can walk to all the sites. The staff is great too and provided me with lots of good info on what to do and see in both Jerusalem and Palestine/West Bank.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Aug 2016

Noor was so much help. A wonderful host. Staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. The only complaint I have is the beds are hard, but I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 41+
8th Aug 2016

I enjoyed my stay immensely. The people there were great and very friendly. The rooms are cleaned daily. I felt very very safe while I was there. I plan to go back March 2017 and to stay for a month this time. Excellent value for the money.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Aug 2016

Fantastic hostel at a super reasonable price. The location is in the heart of the old city so very close to all there is to see in Jerusalem. Asem on reception made sure I knew exactly where I was going and provided great tips on where to go and how to get there etc. He was a fantastic help and made all the difference to my stay. Thank you Asem! I'll definitely be back to stay.

• England, Male, 41+
5th Aug 2016

absolutely brilliantly located, polite staff and very pleasant stay. thank you

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016
5.7

Staff was very friendly and the location is good. However, the rooms are very old and not very clean. The dorm room has NO windows and no AC or fan and smells. It feels a bit like you are locked up when inside

• Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2016
6.3

The hostel has a beautiful rooftop terrace overlooking the old city and its 10 minutes walk from the main shops, however the hostel itself is quite dirty and the showers were absolutely tiny, and there was no atmosphere