Jaguar Hostel + Living Reviews

Calle Dos Poniente 333, Casa 12, Vina del Mar, Chile

Really nice staff and good breakfast. Really worth the Money...

Need more than one shower

• 19th Jan 2016

Great free breakfast. The hostel is pretty social, but it was mostly for Spanish speakers (I was the only English speaking person there in January). If you're an English speaker and looking for a place to meet people, I wouldn't recommend this hostel.

It shouldn'r be called bed and breakfast because breakfast that they serve is awfull, very bad. Service isn't nice, they didn't clean the room and beds are not in good shape. There is a lot to be done with this place, it's not bad but not good at all. Kind of pricy too.

• 9th Jan 2016
  • Chile

Very nice staff, good location

I loved staying here! Best breakfast ever! Nice and clean place! Good job!

Secure parking for my motorcycle and strong internet are my most important needs. But this hostel not only supplied these they also are secure, clean and located right in the center of all the cool things of Vina del Mar, Chile. The staff was awesome, the bed and dorm was very cozy and well lit with windows. And my roommates were very nice also.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. Very, very nice stuff!

• 21st Nov 2015
  • Finland

It's nice, clean and cozy. Good place to stay in Vina.

Very nice place. Clean and the staff are very helpful.

Great familiar hostel with friendly owner siblings, good location, can just recommend it

We spent 2 nights here and really enjoyed our stay. It feels more like a house than a hostel, with a lovely bathroom and nice common spaces. The hostel is also very clean and tidy. Having the fire going in the lounge as I sat on the couch in the evening was a nice touch. Breakfast were slightly different each morning adding variety. Only minor issue was that the lovely big lockers were too high for me to Reach (I am a bit short!) highly recommend this hostel.

This was a WONDERFUL experience! Ricardo was such a great host and the staff were helpful and friendly. It was safe and we instantly felt a sense of community. When we come back to Viña del Mar, we will stay at Jaguar, 100%! Thanks for the amazing experience! -Amber and Isis

This is the best service,they made your bed every day and change the sheets , also you got a clean towel. The breakfast is include wich is Prety good.

My experience at the Jaguar Hostel was excellent. When the 8 bedroom dorm was full, but I still had a room booked, they set me up in my room for no additional cost. Breakfast was excellent both days I was staying and the entire hostel was clean and very nice. All the employees also speak multiple languages very well, which was a huge bonus. The shower was even warm! I had a great stay.

• 20th Oct 2015

Amazing breakfast for the price. Great staff. They give you towel for no extra price.

Really nice homely hostel Pros - nice safe area, very close to good restaurants and restaurants and I felt safe walking alone. Beach is around 15 minute walk. Staff spoke fluent English and were very friendly. Beds were comfy with good pillows and duvet. Good power shower. Cons - breakfast was poor to average. Very quiet when I stayed so wasn't good for meeting other travellers however it was off-peak season

View all Vina del Mar Bed and Breakfasts