Jalan-Jalan Emas Reviews

8, Jalan Tukang Emas, Melaka, Malaysia

I liked this place the staff was friendly and helpfull an the location is nice. We had a small ant problem in our room and during the days it got very hot.

Great place to stay if you are in Melaka

Friendly staff Bikes for hire available Good shower and toilet facilities

I had a wonderful time at Jalan Jalan and went here twice. Staff were all lovely and so helpful. Lovely atmosphere at the hostel and group meals and film nights mKe it easy to meet people. Thank you for a lovely time :-)

Great staff and location, nice atmosphere, comfortable spaces.

Best of Mallaca. Highly recommended.

The hostel and its staff were fantastic. I had a brilliant time in Melacca. The advice was always spot on and I loved the unofficial supper clubs every night. Will come back again if I'm passing by and will definitely recommend it to others!

Great location and dinner club was a good way to meet other travellers and try some amazing local food. Staff are knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. A good value hostel.

I love Jalan Jalan. It doesnt even really matter which one you really choose. They are both really close and all the activities the hostels offers nearly every day (bowling, dinner, lunch) can be used by everbody. It is clean and the staff is super friendly and helpfull. They just have bathrooms downstairs. Which was a little bit annoying when you have to use them at night.

A basic hostel for an excellent price. Our room was spacious and clean. The reception staff are very helpful. It can get noisy in the mornings due to thin walls and a nearby mosque.

Its nice, you can have many friends here. Thanks to Mr Lee especially. I love the environment here.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • kamarulbellamy
  • Malaysia

Nice little hostel! Helpful staff.

I originally booked for 5 nights and ended up staying 2 weeks! Location is great, staff are extremely friendly and helpful, there's a great social atmosphere (dinner club organised every night as a way to meet people as well as some outings during the day). Melaka is a great place a little time and relax and Jalan Jalan is a great place to stay. If I'm ever in Melaka again I'll be coming straight back to Jalan Jalan

• 28th Jan 2015

Great place. Only planned to stay for two nights and stayed for 4! Tge local knowledge off the staff members really make this place shine.

I loved staying at this place and would totally recommend it! Staff is really friendly and you meet cool people in the lobby. Also the atmosphere is just really nice and you feel very comfy !

Me and my girl friend stayed in the hostel for 4 nights and we had only good memories. The location is right in the heart of the town, staff is great and helpful. We stayed in a private room which was basic but fine. At first impression I thought I and not like it but I was wrong. The atmosphere was great and its a good place to meet other travellers. Toilets and bathroom were basic and clean. They provide dirt cheap bikes to rent which was a plus point.

Lovely hostel in the heart of China town. We occupied a double bedroom which was clean. A mosquito net was provided. Also the shared facilities were clean. Nice staff. Malacca itself is a small town. Good for a relaxing couple of days. We recommend this hostel!

• 18th Jan 2015

nice place

Been here twice. I miss Sam though.

Booked 3 nights, ended up staying 4! The location and value for money was excellent, also really liked the dorm being single beds and not bunks. But the thing that really made this one of the best hostels I've stayed in was the chilled vibe and the daily food/activity trips with Lee and other guests to places I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Thanks for a great time!

« first « Prev 1 2 3