Jammin Hostel Rimini Reviews

Viale Derna 22, Rimini, Italy

If you want to party then go there, it was fun. The rooms were clean, but had nothing special, they also lied about a/c in the room, it was hot like hell. Besides this it was an stay, the staff was fun and every night they offered to bring you to a party and I went two times with them, it was awesome!

Great atmosphere with friendly staff, real party place. 10-15 minutes from railway station The stove in the kitchen not working(

Amazing Hostel! Professionally run, friendly and helpful, couldn't have asked for anything more :)

Lovely and crazy hostel. "How to get", do not try to count bus stops. Just look threw the window. There are small numbers on the signes. Or better get the map in your phone and go 10 min. by step.

Good location and nice staff..very comfortable rooms.

Jammin was definitely a party hostel. The shared bathrooms and showers weren't the best but they were fine. The rooms were a bit hot all the time but that's Italy I guess! On a positive note the bar was great, you can borrow bikes for free(with a deposit) and the night life was great even in the early season. Matt was the party guide and he organized bus rides to and from the clubs and is a huge beauty. Great place to stay if you like to party.

Best hostel ever! The staff are really great and friendly. I travelled alone and made friends virtually straightaway. Definitely the place to be if you like a party (and a lazy day on the beach) Already planning my return!!!!

It was amazong. The staff people are awesome, really friendly! They took me to a party with people from the hostel. I really recommend it!

One of the best hostel i've been! The owner is a really nice and friendly person and so is all the staff! They are all there to make sure you have a good time! I would recommend that hostel to everyone!

I stayed at the hostel only for one night but it was pleasant. The road where it's located is very quiet and I slept really well. The guys at the reception where really really nice. It was raining like crazy and they just offered me a bus ticket to get to the town center and an umbrella. I really appreciated it.