Jammin' Rimini Party Hostel Reviews

Viale Derna 22, Rimini, Italy

Very nice hostel. I like the atmosphere that is typical backpacker's. Easy to become friends with the other guest from all of the world at common space. Also with stuff as well. The rooftop is quite nice place. To use gas cooker, cost €1 for 15 mins was a little bit tricky.

Compared to many other hostels we have been staying at, jammin definitely had a good atmosphere! We found the beds uncomfortable however and the one sheet system a bit weird.

I'm Sri Lankan tourists and stayed in hostels more than 50 cities and Rimini backpackers hostel was among the best hostels ever I had. I think the staff and the location is the main key point of their success. Just 5 mins to beach by foot, don't take bus to go the hostel. Backpackers are always committed to walk. So I used to walk from the main station and it took 15 mins. Enjoy the time guys.I prefer to visit Rimini again and hope to stay another time at the Rimini backpackers hostel.Cheers

Awesome hostel the team there at jammin are awesome really helpful and fun bunch of guys

Очень понравилось, отличное расположение ! Цена ! Всем рекомендую !

Loved the place! Great people who work and stay there. You can choose to join in on a club night or just hang out in thier bar area. Maybe 15 minute walk from the trains. Nice rooms, beds had private boards to block light, those came in nice when people were getting back late

They did a good job on the living area. The hostel looks cool. They claim to be a party hostel but there was not that good of a party going on. I expected more atmposhere according to the name. The staff was friendly, but at night they were more focussed on the girls than providing the right information etc. Rooms were clean, nice beds. Not too spacy. Kitchen looked fine, showers were fine.

Great fun if you want to party, and party we did. The staff are a great bunch of people and very helpful.

This is a party hostel, so expect all that comes with it. Generally, the facilities are quite nice and the bar is good. The only thing I was not a fan off, was the constant little expenses: you have to pay the room right away, then just after you put away your wallet you have to pay the room key deposit, coming down for the towels you have to pay right away again, 50EUR deposit for bikes... I know people are not trustworthy, but jeez, you have our credit card numbers for this...

This was a good hostel for one night. It seems to be the place for recent high school grads or first and second year college students. It's all about the party, and the staff will organize pub crawls and dinner and drinks for a good price. They're very friendly and it's definitely a good place to meet people. Very small kitchen and you have to pay for gas to use the stove. Lockers didn't work (BYO lock) but we had no problem with theft. They also have discounts at beaches!

Had a fab time here - great atmosphere due to the lovely and bubbly staff and the many events that are organized within the hostel to socialize with other travellers and natives of the Rimini area! Comfy and clean beds, good facilities, beautiful terrace view and communal bar area - thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! Especially great for a younger demographic :-D

Staff is great, location totally awesome. Although, the hostel is definitely catered to younger folks. Ended up just hanging with the staff cause most people where under age of 20. You can't bring alcohol of your own to drink on the premises, but drinks at the hostel bar were priced fairly cheap. I'd stay again !

Simply an amazing Hostel! Will definitely come back - and recommend everyone to go there! :-)

The Perfect hostel that I have ever been. It always play different songs that make it feels like a party instead of a hostel. The staff are nice and helpful. The room is clear. The free breakfast is nice .

The place was nice, and the atmosphere was really good, but what made this hostel awesome was the staff. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Close to the train station, and a short walk to the beach.

The best option ever!!! Dont choose another optiion because this is the best hostel ever

Really good hostel. Wished I could have stayed more. The staff is really nice and the rooms good. Close to the beach, and have a really nice balcony. I enjoyed my fast stay there.

Very nice people here ;-)

• 27th May 2014
  • Switzerland

the room was clean and the staffs were very helpful and friendly . I had only stay for 1 night but enjoyed it very much .