Jammin' Rimini Party Hostel Reviews

Viale Derna 22, Rimini, Italy

Very nice hostel. I like the atmosphere that is typical backpacker's. Easy to become friends with the other guest from all of the world at common space. Also with stuff as well. The rooftop is quite nice place. To use gas cooker, cost €1 for 15 mins was a little bit tricky.

Compared to many other hostels we have been staying at, jammin definitely had a good atmosphere! We found the beds uncomfortable however and the one sheet system a bit weird.

I'm Sri Lankan tourists and stayed in hostels more than 50 cities and Rimini backpackers hostel was among the best hostels ever I had. I think the staff and the location is the main key point of their success. Just 5 mins to beach by foot, don't take bus to go the hostel. Backpackers are always committed to walk. So I used to walk from the main station and it took 15 mins. Enjoy the time guys.I prefer to visit Rimini again and hope to stay another time at the Rimini backpackers hostel.Cheers

Awesome hostel the team there at jammin are awesome really helpful and fun bunch of guys

Очень понравилось, отличное расположение ! Цена ! Всем рекомендую !

Loved the place! Great people who work and stay there. You can choose to join in on a club night or just hang out in thier bar area. Maybe 15 minute walk from the trains. Nice rooms, beds had private boards to block light, those came in nice when people were getting back late