Jano's Backpackers Reviews

69 Shuncheng Nanlu Dongduan, South Gate East Side Inside the City Wall, Xi'an, China

I really like the staff, they were so helpful in everything! We didn't have the cash to pay the total of our stay, they said It was ok and gave us 24h to pay! There is always someone to welcome you at the frontdesk and to aswet your question. There is maybe one thing that worried us, is that when we came back in the hostel our door room was widely open without nobody checking. Someone in the hostel could of sneak in our room and stole our valuables. But for the rest it was perfect.

• 24th Jun 2015

Could have more lights and hook for hanging stuff in the bathroom.

This hostel is okay. I only booked it because Han Tang was full. The entire hostel is located in a basement underground - there are no windows to the outside - only windows into the central hallway. This hostel is very loud. It is attached to a karaoke bar. The music echos late at night through the entire hostel basement. The beds are rock hard. The bathroom has one group shower.

I really enjoyed my stay in this youth hostel. Very clean and staff very friendly and helpful. However, be careful, this youth hostel is located above a bar and there was a concert the night I stayed in so difficult for me to sleep. Apart from that, it was really good value !