Japanese Ryokan Kashima Honkan Reviews

3-11 Reisen-machi Hakata-ku, Fukuoka Prefecture, Fukuoka City, Japan

I enjoyed my stay at this Ryokan. My room was clean and spacious. The staff were friendly but did not speak English well. The building was a little old, but I found it very charming.

This place is amazing! A real cultural experience - beautiful traditional Japanese rooms and futons on the floor. Communal or private showering and bathing - a new experience definitely! This is such a fantastic Ryokan, you just have to do it for the experience! I wish I could go back! =)

A great ryokan experience at a very reasonable price. We particularly enjoyed the onsens. Rooms we`re very comfortable and clean, with fresh yukata`s and towels provided everyday. Highly recommend if you are in Fukuoka. 9/10.

Beautiful facility with a traditional feel. We only stayed 2 nights but woul have loved to stay longer. The only thing I would change would be to have WiFi available in the rooms and not just the lobby, though it did allow is to meet great people from around the world. Other than that, it was a great stay and I will definitely return if I need a place in the area.

View all Fukuoka City Hostels