Jardim de Santos Hostel Reviews

Largo Vitorino Dam�sio n�4 , 2� , Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good hostel! 100% would recommend it to friends, and I would definitely stay there again if I was going to Lisbon again!

It seems like you need extra wifi router.

STAFF IS EXTREMELY UNKIND. I HAD TO PAY MORE AND IT WAS 11H30 WHEN THE CLAUDINE ASK ME TO LEAVE THE ROOM, CHECKOUT HOUR WAS ONLY AT 12H. AFTER I ASK CLAUDINE IF I COULD STAY AT THE LIVING ROOM WORKING ON MY PC AND SHE SAY YES. 30 MINUTES LATER SHE CAME TO MEE AND SAY THAT THE OWNER DIDN´T GAVE ME PERMISSION TO STAY ON THE LIVING ROOM AFTER 12H!! THERE WAS ALSO A GIRL WASHING HER CLOTHES ON THE SHOWER AND I COULDN´T TOOK A SHOWER IN THE MORNING. THEY DONT HAVE LAUNDRY SERVICE,THE GIRL WANT SAVE $

The staff was very friendly and helpful! The room was great, specially for the price. The only not so good thing is the bathroom where you don't have much space in the shower cabins. Otherwise, I can only recommend it!

Good location, but a bit far from city centre. Friendly staff, 24-hour support. Breakfast included: corns, bread, jam, cheese and ham, tea, coffee ect. The building is old and indoor design is not very nice. No good noise isolation but guests were very quiet at night. The beds are very comfortable! No space to undress and leave clothes inside shower cabins, so one needs to undress in the common bathing room were other people come to wash hands or use a toilet - awful! Average impression is good.

I didn't regret my choice about this hostel. The Brazilian guy who greeted us was very friendly, took his time to give us informations, to show us the hostel. Nice decoration in every room. The dorm was spacy, the mattress was thick. Good breakfast in the morning : coffee or tea, corn flakes, bread, jam, butter, ham and cheese. Well, knowing that I only paid 10 € for the night, it was certainly such a great bargain. I will stay there for sure next time I'll travel to Lisboa !

very nice hostel, good value for money, very helpful staff. the breakfast is good.

The hostel is really nice. The atmosphere is cool, homey and cosy. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast is good too, specially the bread! The rooms are spacious and clean, the common area is well decorated and got good couches. The bathroom is a bit narrow. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

We loved our stay at Jardim! It is a beautiful spot with great staff and breakfast. The wifi worked well and the staff were able to answer all our questions. Saturday and Monday nights were incredibly loud in the streets and the location was a little bit far from the center of Lisbon but we were down for walking so it wasn't a problem!

It is a nice hostel, very simple but also very cozy. The staff was so nice, the rooms were big and the place had a great vibe!

Very nice staff, great breakfast, good location for a good price.

I had a great stay! The staff was wonderful and so nice, they let me keep my bag there on my last day before I travelled. Good location.

Loved my stay at this hostel! It has a fab, chilled feel and is a short walk from most of the main sights in Lisbon. Staff are great and beds are comfy. Thank you for having me!!

• 24th Nov 2015

The hostel is very secure - there is a 24hour reception to let guests into the building. The location is a little far away from the city center, around 20 minutes by walking, but the neighbourhood is nice and less hectic than the touristic center. Breakfast was nice, and there is a fantastic coffee machine free for guests! The downsides; the building is old and sounds echo a lot at night so it can be loud, also the wifi doesn't work in all the bedrooms and the guest computers are very slow.

The hostel is situated a little far from the city center and the surrounding area doesn't have much going on, especially at night. The common room is comfy but is the only area with WiFi. The kitchen is pretty well equipped and the beds are comfy. Small lockers you have to pay for. Breakfast is decent. Just an average hostel.

Our stay was alright until we were bitten a lot by the mosquitos that were flying around in our room, maybe because of the window always being open, but we are still scratching ourselves like crazy. The bathroom was awkward no privacy to change, the stalls are super small so good luck trying to change in there. Staff was really nice. Wifi was only strong in the common area.

This place is fantastic, I extended my stay! One of the many reasons I like it is because it feels like a house share. And what a majestic house that is - tall ceilings, big rooms, windows on all sides, homey living room. The staff are very sweet, the bathrooms are big, it's kept clean. Not to mention a great value for money, and moreover, includes a free breakfast. I have only positive things to say and can't recommend it enough. Thank you for the lovely stay and for making me feel at home!

Really good hostel with amazing interior. Everything was clean and had no problems to find there. Breakfast was good. If have to make something better, make the wifi work in the rooms :)

Just Very good !

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Belgium

I had a wonderful stay, thank you! The only thing I would improve a bit is the arrangement of the bathrooms: WCs are really small, and so the showers. Other than that... perfect!

• 19th Oct 2015