Jardim de Santos Hostel Reviews

Largo Vitorino Dam�sio n�4 , 2� , Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

We had a really nice stay at this hostel. There's a chill atmosphere and the staff is really nice. Facilities are clean and so pretty! Only downside would be that it is a bit far from the sights by foot but however close to the party area of Lisbon. Would over all recommend this hostel, we had a great stay!

Loved our stay! Really cool atmosphere, nice big rooms, good common area with wifi that works well. The staff are friendly and helpful. Everything was always clean and tidy. Only a short walk to the train station to get to Belem and the beaches, about 20 min walk to city centre. I would stay here again!

awesome staff, good beds and pillows, really good breakfast (included), living room is a nice place where you can meet people and stay there comfortably on the sofas and tv, but the most incredible thing is the space. Rooms are really giant, lots of space to put your things. Location also good, near to cais do sodré and docas (big metro/train station and clubs region), but in a 10 minute walk. I recommend the hostel. One of the bests in Lisbon, the best value for money.

Good area, great interior and beautiful rooms! Very close to many interesting things! One minus: WiFi only works in living area. would definitely recommend and go there again!

Atmosphere, kitchen, breakfast and toilets were all ok, but the room was too noisy at night as the windows face de road and I think there was a party or festival there; and I think they didn't change the sheets of my bed, as I woke up one day and saw that something bite me during the night, my arm was very itchy and red; I assumed it was a spider but the next day I had more of those all over my body and I assumed it could be a flea.

A great place with spaces to chill out or do some work behind the laptop. Very clean, enough toilets and showers. I met a lot of nice people here. I will love to come back here more in the future. Things that could be improved: it would be lovely to have a vegan option for the breakfast. Add soy/rice milk for instance with the muesli. And the internet was sometimes faulty.

• 25th Jun 2015

Good hostel! My stay was really short, but it was enjoyable. The beds were comfy, the breakfast was ok and the bathrooms were clean. Really safe hostel.

Just great