Jardim de Santos Hostel Reviews

Largo Vitorino Dam�sio n�4 , 2� , Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

A beautiful, lovely, quiet hostel with a nice, family like atmosphere. We had a nice few days chilling here before Lagos and absolutely loved it. The rooms were nice and bright, beds were super comfy and kitchen was well equip. Staff were so lovely as well. Great for meeting new people too.

I feel like home

Honestly the greatest hostel you'll ever stay in. The staff were super friendly with any queries we had for them. The hostel itself is so pristine with attention to detail being spot on. Thank you.

Pros: -tastefully designed and furnished by staff, looks as good as on their website -24 hours security -breakfast includes cereal, portugese buns, cheese, ham, orange juice, milk, and coffee -strong wifi signal, two laptop terminals for those who don't carry their own devices, tv, and a fun basket of wigs -takes credit card Cons: -woman communal showers are individual stalls that shares the same room as bathrooms and sinks, the overall room does not have a lock.

I really liked this hostel. Close to a train and metro station (although bus stops seem to be sofar ffrom each other in Lisbon), clean, coffee all day long, you can leave your luggage there for sone time after check out, free maps, free wifi, magazines/DVDs/computers for guests, attentive staff. The only thing that I found a little disorganized is the bathroom. The toilets and showers should be in the opposite sides. All in all, a very good place.

A good 20 minute walk from the Barrio Alto, but right next to the club scene. Very clean and the staff was helpful! I think I went on a slow weekend because the hostel was absolutely dead. Very quiet. Nonetheless, it was a great stay for a steal price of 7 euros! I would definitely recommend staying here.