Jardim de Santos Hostel Reviews

Largo Vitorino Dam�sio n�4 , 2� , Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

Atmosphere, kitchen, breakfast and toilets were all ok, but the room was too noisy at night as the windows face de road and I think there was a party or festival there; and I think they didn't change the sheets of my bed, as I woke up one day and saw that something bite me during the night, my arm was very itchy and red; I assumed it was a spider but the next day I had more of those all over my body and I assumed it could be a flea.

Good hostel! My stay was really short, but it was enjoyable. The beds were comfy, the breakfast was ok and the bathrooms were clean. Really safe hostel.

Just great

Ancient building that is impossible to turn into a hostel, as a result the atmosphere is very grimy. Odd location with nothing interesting near besides a McDonalds for a tasty McBifana. It is rather near station Santos than Cais do Sodre and still far to Belem. And really, did they name the hostel after the little park next door? Wifi only worked WITHIN the common room, one foot outside that space and your connection dies!!! If you wish to go here, I'd recommend you to book a bed in the 4-dorm.