Jasmine Family Hostel Reviews

salakaseng village, svaydangum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The location is fantastic. The pool ist very clean. You get new towels every day and they normally have some tuktuk driver to get to the city. BUT the staff is not very helpful. The free drinking water was empty and they didn't refill it nor gave us other water for free or even for discout.

Good base for exploring angkor by tuk tuk, close to pub street for evening meals and a nice pool to chill in the evening. Room for 4 people was a little on the small side, but it fulfilled our basic needs.

Loved our stay in Jasmine! All the facilties were brilliant, especially the pool. Breakfast was amazing! Staff really sweet and although the location of the place is down an alley, it's not that bad. Just be aware whilst walking, like you have to be anyway in Cambodia! Shower was cold but we could handle it. Would stay again for sure.

Would definitely come back. Lovely pool, nice rooms and not far from city center.

i had to make a change first in dates and no of people so my deposit was hold on to, by hostelworld and (?) the hostel. I ended up losing 40 euro, I am not going to be using hostelworld again. The hostel was very nice overall, I liked that it was not too close to the whole noisy night scene. The people working there though, not a shade of a smile the whole time I was there. Arriving at first I was met with really bad attitude by 'the boss'. I personally wouldn't be going back there.