Jasmine Family Hostel Reviews

salakaseng village, svaydangum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

It's a very good place to stay, comfortable and clean. The staff is helpful. The room clean and big enough. It would be nice to have more power plugs, the room only had one in a very odd place. I recommend it; for the money value it's completely worth it.

The Pool was fantastic, breakfast included is nice - fresh baguette, although the fruit salad was only three pieces of fruit. The hostel is an easy 20-25 minute walk to pub street/central market, or 5-10 mins by tuk tuk. The staff were friendly, and the dorm room has lockers for valuables.

No safety box, not good room security, nice pool

This place wasn't far from all the action on pub street, maybe a 20-30 min walk.. Except that it's tucked away in a dark unpaved alley which made me feel like I was taken in for a joke when I first arrived.. The place itself is fantastic, lots of palm trees and a beautiful swimming pool.. Very relaxing. I got confused between my place and the other jasmin hotel across the highway but one of the employees helped me find it. Room was amazing, except no air conditioning.. I managed though.

Slightly secluded from the main action in Siem Reap, but a short walk (15 min.) or bike ride away, we found it to be nice and tucked away in a quiet area. Good pool, nice room. Angkor is about a 30 min. bike ride away. Staff was courteous, but not outrightly bubbly.

A great hostel, good location, loved the pool. We were impressed by this hostel, the staff were friendly and helpful, they made sure we were happy with our room, helped us arrange Tuktuks at the correct prices. It's a great place to chill out after a busy day visiting the sight around Siem Reap, the pool is a real treat. We would highly recommend this hostel and will be staying there again on on our next visit to Siem 43-0