Jasmine Family Hostel Reviews

salakaseng village, svaydangum commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia

The pictures taken are very old and obviously when the hostel first started. One of the things that I liked and one of the reasons that I booked was because it had a pool table but unfortunately this is no longer in use and is used as a dumping ground. Some of the sunbeams are a little worn too but the swimming pool was good. Breakfast is pretty basic and coffee not that great but okay. Evening food much better. The curry is very good!

We really enjoyed our time here. The staff was very helpful and our TukTuk driver (Saren) was phenomenal! If you are lucky enough to have him for a driver trust his food recommendations! He also gives a lot of great background information while driving you around. The room itself was very clean and big. A great value for the money. Internet was easily accessible. We would definitely stay here again!

Best hostel I have stayed in!

Great hostel, Great staff had a nice chilled stay at the hostel for a couple of days. Highly recommended.

Great included breakfast. Decent beds. Didn't feel very welcomed upon arrival. Boy at the front desk was not approachable or polite. He was rather annoyed that someone took what was supposed to be my bed in the dorm. Though I didn't care, there were many other beds available. He made a huge deal out of it and no one could understand why. He also charged me & 2 friends for our iced coffee, even after we asked to make sure it was included in breakfast. 15-20 mins walk to downtown area.

It was a really good place to stay, the staff is wonderful and the food was the best i had on this travel!

• 13th Oct 2014