Jasmine Garden Hotel Reviews

57 Lo Su Street, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi, Vietnam

Hotel staff were very accomodating and managed a cancelled tour very well by refunding us in full and in cash going the extra mile. Great for a budget hotel.

I stayed at the Jasmine Garden Hotel between from 3rd to 5th December 2014, on my second night I heard shouting thoughout the night which meant that I got very little sleep. The sound appeared to be coming from the hallway however when I made a complaint to reception (11pm on 4th Dec) they were unable to do anything about it. Apart from this the stay was good.

This was our favorite hotel in Hanoi. Its located close to the lakes, shops, good restaurants close by that have great views of the lake and Hanoi action. The rooms are clean with free internet access 24 hr. Our room has a balcony, although the front rooms are a little noisy so if you want quiet book a room in the rear but its fun to look out at all the action in the street and ear plugs are cheap. A/C in rooms. Breakfast included. All day trips and any travel ar

• 28th Nov 2014

Great hotel! Nice staff. Perfect location. It is a hotel so no social area.

Great stay at Jasmine! The location is perfect for exploring, shopping, street food or a walk around the lake. The staff is very helpful. They stored our bags for free when we left for a few days which was nice. Will recommend!

A really good location if you're looking to be right in the epicentre oft he Old Quarter. I found that everything was very efficiently run and organized at the hotel and I was always greeted with such enthusiasm and sincerity. Being a solo traveller, the friendliness was very much appreciated. I felt incredibly comfortable and safe and the staff, even though not fluent in English, were more than helpful where they could be. I would happily stay there again!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

I couldn't recommend Jasmine hotel enough. Everyone who worked here was so friendly and helpful. They organised our trip to Halong bay, which was of a very high service, and our train to the North. The rooms were clean and the shower powerful and hot. If you want to meet other people, it is maybe not the best place, as it is more hotely than hostely but if you are looking for excellent value in a brilliant location then this really was perfect. Thank you, Jasmine Hotel!

This is one of the best hotel I had experienced. The staffs are great and friendly. They are extremely helpful. The receptionist I met from day one was fantastic. The staff serving breakfast were great too. Always welcoming. The room was great for USD 24/night, I can't be asking for more. It was great

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

We hadn't pre-booked this hotel but had chosen it due to my friend’s recommendation and it didn't disappoint. A room was ready for us in no time, and were given welcome drinks whilst waiting. The rooms were lovely and very clean with all the necessary items (safety box etc). The hotel staff were all lovely, spoke very good English and helped us book whatever we needed. We took a two day trip to Halong Bay and they let us keep our bags there free of charge.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We even stayed there for more than one night in total as they also helped us to book some amazing tours like Sapa 3D/2N, Ha Long Bay 2D/1N and 1D-Tour to Tam Coc. Everything was well organized. The staff is really awesome and very friendly. It's more than worth staying here.Rooms are great and very clean. And location is very close to the lake in Old Quarter.

We visited this hotel in August during our trip to Vietnam - 9 teenagers and six adults from Australia - and we were very pleased with our choice of the Jasmine Garden hotel as our home base. We returned to Hanoi and Jasmine after visiting other places in Northern Vietnam and each time we felt like we were coming home. We found it to be quite comfortable, in a handy location, the food was great, and the staff were wonderful. They even let us store our backpacks here two days while we went on the

• 6th Sep 2014

awesome services, staff are very accommodating and helpful, free room upgrade, breakfast buffet mixed with cooked-to order, english speaking staff. The hotel is next to hoan kiem lake and very close the the shopping which gives it a great location for shoppers and sight seeing travelers. Airport pick up/drop off service is efficient too which made our hanoi trip very smooth and easy. We also booked thru the hotel the V’spirit cruise to halong bay which is absolutely amazing!

• 2nd Sep 2014

This was our 3rd stay at the Jasmine. Its located close to markets, stalls, the lake 2 blocks away, good restaurants close by that have great views of the lake and Hanoi action. The rooms are clean with free internet access 24 hr. A/C in rooms . Breakfast included. All day trips and any travel arrangements can be done at the hotel by very friendly staff. Service is better than 5 star. Will come back next year

• 1st Sep 2014

Genuinely friendly staff

This hotel has a great location in the Old Quarters which is only a minute walk from the lake! It is close to all attractions and yet has a GREAT staff. The place is clean with fantastic services, tour bookings. The rooms are well fitted. The bed is comfortable. Most of all, the staff are forever cheery and helpful. Would not hesitate to come back again. Great value for money

• 13th Aug 2014

All the great things you've read about this hotel are true. The staff is incredible. The breakfast is wonderful. The hotel is clean and was our sanctuary in Hanoi. We rented two rooms for our group. We booked the over night trip to Ha Long Bay through the hotel which was fantastic. The transfer from the airport were perfect. So easy and cheap with only US$ 18 for the private car each way (40kms). This is quite possibly the best hotel stay we've ever had. Can't wait to return to this hotel

• 12th Aug 2014

Overall experience was good! Would have like a window in my room but after a long journey from Sapa a bed with a pillow was good enough for me :)