Jasmine Garden Hotel Reviews

57 Lo Su Street, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi, Vietnam

Excellent reception by staff. Free wifi 24 hours. Rooms are large. Great value for money.

Great stay. Highly recommend Jasmine hotel in Hanoi to every one

This is a little gem in Hanoi. We spent several nights at the Jasmine Garden Hotel in Hanoi in February, 2015. The staff was amazing. The people at the desk were so friendly and helpful. No matter what request we made, they helped us without any problem. We loved the breakfasts, too! And the price was so reasonable. The room was clean. We got a lot of helpful advice in planning excursions, meals, and so on.

Loved our stay here. Location is great, just a 3 minute walk to the lake. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The breakfast was one of the best we have had. For the price this place is unbeatable.

• 7th Feb 2015

Great hotel staff. Centrally in the old quarter The location, the staff and their kindness were the first good impression. Very helpful, in terms of tour booking and things to do. Me and my friends had a great time. Whenever we needed anything the staff at the hotel were ready to help us. Excellent hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter!

• 29th Jan 2015

Staff makes the hotel We had a great time staying at Jasmine Garden hotel The rooms were lovely, we were even upgraded with no charge. The breakfast is delicious and plentiful. But it's the staff that really makes this place a gem. Everyone goes out of their way to remember your name and make you welcome. Will definitely stay here again.

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Our room had no view and was quite clostrophobic however we only used it for sleeping. It was musky and bedding damp. We used our own bed linen.

This was my second stay at the Jasmine hotel. Just as good as the first! Staff go out of their way to help you by making calls to confirm the trip booking, offering their service. Breakfast is delicious and included in my room rate. Rooms are clean, not luxury but they have every thing we need. The best thing about Jasmine is the staff .The location is great too - a 1 min walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and surrounded by good restaurants, shops and landmarks. You can't go wrong staying here!

• 15th Jan 2015

Nice hotel in a great location in Hanoi's old quarter. Seemed like they had one woman taking care of all the hotel's affairs. She seemed quite busy. Things seemed a bit rushed when deaking with the staff because there was just one of her! Besides that it was a very hospitable experience. They can arrange whatever you need right from the hotel.

We stayed here for 2 days in December. We had a Superior room booked for our stay and were given one on the 5th floor. From the moment I started my contacted them by email, the help provided has been excellent. The rooms are not luxury ($27/night including breakfast) but beautifully decorated and the bathrooms are clean. The restaurant is excellent with good food. Thanks Ms Yen and the staff at jasmine garden hotel who helped us a lot during our time in Hanoi. We would certainly stay here again.

• 16th Dec 2014

Hotel staff were very accomodating and managed a cancelled tour very well by refunding us in full and in cash going the extra mile. Great for a budget hotel.

the staffs were extremely helpful and nice. they gave and provided good info about travel in hanoi and saps. they helped to keep our belonging in the hotel while i was away for sapa trip. i was staying in a single room with double bed and bathroom. the furniture is quite antique. quite nice. however, bed was hard. bathroom was small and not very nice. aircon wasn't working too well. there is only a very small window in the room.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Singapore

I stayed at the Jasmine Garden Hotel between from 3rd to 5th December 2014, on my second night I heard shouting thoughout the night which meant that I got very little sleep. The sound appeared to be coming from the hallway however when I made a complaint to reception (11pm on 4th Dec) they were unable to do anything about it. Apart from this the stay was good.

This was our favorite hotel in Hanoi. Its located close to the lakes, shops, good restaurants close by that have great views of the lake and Hanoi action. The rooms are clean with free internet access 24 hr. Our room has a balcony, although the front rooms are a little noisy so if you want quiet book a room in the rear but its fun to look out at all the action in the street and ear plugs are cheap. A/C in rooms. Breakfast included. All day trips and any travel ar

• 28th Nov 2014

Great hotel! Nice staff. Perfect location. It is a hotel so no social area.

Great stay at Jasmine! The location is perfect for exploring, shopping, street food or a walk around the lake. The staff is very helpful. They stored our bags for free when we left for a few days which was nice. Will recommend!

A really good location if you're looking to be right in the epicentre oft he Old Quarter. I found that everything was very efficiently run and organized at the hotel and I was always greeted with such enthusiasm and sincerity. Being a solo traveller, the friendliness was very much appreciated. I felt incredibly comfortable and safe and the staff, even though not fluent in English, were more than helpful where they could be. I would happily stay there again!

• 11th Nov 2014
  • South Africa

I couldn't recommend Jasmine hotel enough. Everyone who worked here was so friendly and helpful. They organised our trip to Halong bay, which was of a very high service, and our train to the North. The rooms were clean and the shower powerful and hot. If you want to meet other people, it is maybe not the best place, as it is more hotely than hostely but if you are looking for excellent value in a brilliant location then this really was perfect. Thank you, Jasmine Hotel!