Jati Home Stay and Gallery Reviews

Hanoman Street ,Padang tegal, Ubud, Indonesia

Lovely place, awesome location, excellent staff

Pros: caring, friendly staff, great location in heart of Ubud but very quiet, terrace with fantastic view of trees, and birds singing, you can watch daily activities of a family who at the same compound but in different buildings, knowledgeable staff about events, local attractions etc Cons: there are no people hanging out in the outside areas so if you travel alone or want to meet people this is not the place

I really enjoyed my stay at Jatis! The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was huge and very clean! The wifi was so good that I easily streamed Netflix on lazy jet lagged days. Friendly and accommodating staff, we had a great driver pick us up from the airport, delicious and healthy free breakfast, and a water jugs for refills. Only steps from an awesome health food store and very good location, everything was walkable. I would highly recommend it

• 13th Jan 2016

Good hostel for relax purposes, lacks a pool but it is located in a quiet neighbourhood.

Considerate service. Helped me a lot when I stayed there. Beautiful environment and delicious breakfast.

• 13th Dec 2015
  • China

Great stay at Jati! Great location, great staff, great breakfast with wifi in room and restaurant. Would stay again if we came back to Ubud!

Great place to stay, very hospitable staff and in a great location. Can't say a bad word about the place.

• 19th Oct 2015

The staff was really friendly and helpful. I really liked the breakfast and the location is great! They made us feel at home.

We took a tour arranged by the hostel to Kintamani and Besakih. In the itenarary, it suppose to stop at Penelokan for viewing of Mount Batur. Unfortunately, the driver did not bring us to Penelokan but to a small mountain instead. We can only see a small view of the Mount Batur through the trees. We did not get to see the grand view of the Mount Batur. What a waste.

Perfection! Thank you for everything!

Great Staff, good location and good value for money!

this place is awesome for backpackers and nature lovers, but i went to ubud to take some Pre Wedding shots, hence i needed to iron my clothes at night before the photoshoot next day, there's one iron, but no ironing board, and there's no ceiling lights, just 1 table lamp in my room. the lighting is poor, this place is not recommended for people with night blindness.

Very nice room, liked the bed, the walls and the pictures. Very kindly staff. Breskfast (only toast) wasn't that good. Maybe you can figure out a second option.

Beautiful and quiet place to stay in Ubud right in the middle of the city center

Nice location. Hot and cold water for shower. The bathroom was a bit old. They staff is very helpful the atmosphere was so good if u want to stay with ur friends and not to meet nrw people. But for meeting people its so hard since no body shows at night. The walls are so thin also so you can hear the people in the other rooms. Also the bathroom without a roof so your mate in the room will hear everything if that bothers you

Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast included. They also helped us book some awesome tours in and around Ubud, as well as a boat to the Gili Islands. Enjoyed our stay at Jati's very much!

We were looking forward to staying in this hostel because it had great reviews. What was our surprise when we got there and no vacancies. We made the reservation a month before our stay, so there's no excuse for this. The two guys in the reception desk were really nice to us. They looked for another room in other guesthouse nearby. The thing is, it wasn't as good as Jati Home Stay. Besides, we were surrounded by a chicken farm and woken up by thousands of roasters screaming like crazy :(

Great Guest House!

Beautiful hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Definitely enjoyed my stay and would stay here again next time I'm in Ubud.

We stayed 3 nights and the main breakfast items were different each day, which was a nice touch. The water refill station in the lobby is very handy and saves you money on drinking water. Some of the staff aren't totally confident in English. The outer walls of the main homestay building, made of bamboo, are a bit faded probably due to sun exposure. It looks a little run-down due to that, but the inside of our room, Room 5, was excellent.