Jati Home Stay and Gallery Reviews

Hanoman Street ,Padang tegal, Ubud, Indonesia

The hostel location is central and close to all the action. The peeves were that when we arrived late at night there was no towel or soap in the room and no one around to ask either. The staff are quite friendly and the breakfast is alright.

Staff were super helpful. Our driver Lemon was superb; chatty, friendly and well read. Our room was pretty. Wifi was good. Breakfast served was yummy. Truly value for money.

I really loved the water and garden areas squeezed in wherever they could fit. The bathrooms could use a sprucing up. I enjoyed the patio in front of my room and though tucked away from the main street, still a great central location.

• 4th Jun 2014

My room slightly far from the Internet Wifi spot, so the internet connection from my room to the wifi was unstable. The staffs were nice and friendly, they like have a good coversation with me especially during breakfast, and the staffs were helpful as well. Overall still satisfied.

We showed up after a long day of traveling to be told that out reservation hadn't been honoured and the home stay was full. They didn't even give us our deposit back. Or help us to find another place to stay.

I booked a 3 bed family room and was expecting to have3 beds, but there was a double and a twin. This was very misleading. There was also no air conditioner and Ubud is a hot place. The hotel had a good atmosphere and was very unique.

If you're on a budget this home stay is perfect just for a bed at night and advise with what to do in ubud however if you want to stay in the room throughout the day I would have preferred to stay in jati 3 bungalow as they have a nice fair sized swimming pool (otherwise it's a 35min walk through the town from homestay)

Nice staff and a good location and setting. It was very pretty with all the greenery surrounding it. Dewa especially was very nice. The only issue was that some of the staff did not speak great English and there were some communication issues. It's also quite expensive, and you can find similar places nearby for cheaper.

Location is good, toilets are clean and staffs are very friendly. There is hot water provided in the bath tub too. But the walkway into the hostel might be flooded during heavy rain periods.

• 26th Feb 2014