Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

94/34 Moo6 Haadrin, bantai Ko phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Really enjoyed staying at this hostel over full moon, it was in the perfect location. Good lockers in reception for storing valuables, but there weren't enough for all guests. Got dirty after full moon as expected but bins could have been emptied more regularly.

The best hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff are amazing, great location and great social aspects, lovely food. Not a bad word to say. We forgot to pick up out train tickets from reception, only realise when we'd got to the ferry port so the manager drove out to bring them to us!

• 6th Aug 2014

The location is absolutely fantastic if you are going to the full moon party. It is a 5 minute walk from the beach, but far enough away to not hear the music on the beach all night! One negative is music is always playing in the common room, and our room was right beside it. You woke up to music, and fall asleep to music, it gets annoying. Staff were friendly. Great party hostel, not a relaxing hostel. Very Small room for 4 people.

Is very important to understand you are in a beach town in Thailand. Power and water might fail in the whole Island. Location is great. Party street. Rooms were clean, staff cares A LOT of what concerned you. There were problems and they solved them. Good bathroom, lockers are at the reception (they could be in the rooms). Good beds. Good air-con (2 actually). 500m away from full moon party beach and 200m close to the pier. Of course is not an hotel, but for FMP was totally fine. Would come back

See you later :)

I had a bad stay because in the 22 people dorm I had the worst dorm mates ever who wouldn't let me sleep. The hostel is well located but it is in a party street so sleeping between 7 pm and 3 am is not an option. During the full moon dates bathrooms were disgusting at night because they normally run out of water. When most people left the stay was much more pleasant. The guy at the reception is really nice he really helped me when my taxi didn't pick me up to take me to the pier.

Decent place for the full moon experience, kind of dirty and smelly the day after full moon

Good place to meet people!! We stayed there for the full moon party and it was absolutely fine. It was noisy at night and the toilets were blocked of all the sick and there was no water in the bathrooms when you come late at night but I think every hostel runs out of water by the amount of people staying on the island at the full moon party! Was great anyway :D!!

Friendliest staff ever!