Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

94/34 Moo6 Haadrin, bantai Ko phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Perfect location for full moon

• 1st Aug 2015

You are perfect people for Full Moon Party ;)

Really nice Hostel, but during full moon a little bit expensive!

• 29th Jul 2015

Ha ha Markus, and I think you know everywhere expensive than my Hostel :)

Was there during full moon, prices are high during that time sice it seems to be the only time they make any money. Anyway if you want party 24/7 then this is the right place to do so. If not don't go or just pay 5 nights and only stay 3 as many people do. Beds are super hard and covered with plastic, pillow is fine, enough showers, zerrible wifi during full moon. You get 2 towels instead of a bedcover. Haven't seen more than two cockroaches simultaniously in the shower. Overall it was ok.

Hi Eric, Thanks for your review. Every hostel for Full Moon Party are not cheap and our price is cheaper than many hostel, that's why you make booking with us. I seen you only stay alone and never talk with other people! for Full Moon Party you should try to make new friends and do party together it will be wonderful experience for Full Moon Party :)

Excellent location if you want to party all night long. There are 3 showers for about 60 persons and the toilets downstairs become public at night (lots of people from the street used it because you have a party in the front street). Cleaning was very poor. You have no blankets, only 2 towels... I have to say that hostel's personal tried to solve all problems but the value for money is very poor.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

I should not help you about Taxi.

There were not so many bath for the amount of people living there, and they don't clean nothing.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Uruguay

after change room for only your group still dirty ??? (normally can not the room but you request and we try to do for you) we cleaned everyday but you have to understand when you stay in a dorm its not clean like private room. Thank you.

I was there for full moon party. the hostel has great location, atmosphere was good, staff was really kind and helpful but it was so dirty, the room, toilets, and the showers. nobody was cleaning.

Nice hostel with friendly staff. Cool receptionist came out to the night before full moon party and the full moon party. Enjoyable time here.

It is a nice place if u are at Koh Phangan for the full moon party. It is a good hostel, though the bed were uncomfortable but I really didn't care that much. So if you are there to party this is the place :)

• 29th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Great location and pre full moon party! Staff were lovely and so happy to help! Dorm room was very basic and mattress was ridiculously hard plus no blanket so had to sleep under my towel! Stayed for 5 nights and the cleanliness was awful by the end of the week! Showers and toilets were pretty gross!

The location is good since it is not that far from the beach and is a 5m walk away. However, we had a bad experience when we unintentionally left our tickets in the locker and came back late past 12am in which they close (12am to 7am). We were forced to buy new set of tickets since nobody was there to attend to our needs.

We open 09:00 - 24:00 and show on Hostelworld. 2 days after Full Moon Party we open 06:00 am and we put the sign on the door at office. Are you sure you wake up ??? Because fist taxi pick up 06:00 am and our staff (Eddy) at reception for custom can check out and get in the taxi for sure.

cheap for Ko phangan, I saw that most of the backpacker increase the price for full moon but not this one ! I paid 350 each night Close to the beach for the party. Can't say that's a very good dormitory because not enough space in the room at all.... but for the price GOOD

This is a fantastic hostel with amazing staff and a great location. Its right in the middle of haad rin so youre right in the middle of the action for full moon. The beds are nice and comfortable and the ac is always on which is pleasant. Staff are really helpful and the hostel bar provides a good pre party atmosphere. Would definetly stay here again.

By far the worst hostel during my 4 weeks in Thai (tried 6 hostels). Also the most expensive which i understand due to the full moon party but that should be compensated with better conditions. I was in a 4 bed tiny dorm and only after the 4th night the room and toilet were cleaned. The lockers are in an office that closes after 12pm. Although the hostel it's not located that close to the beach and party, it's very hard to rest as there's loud music almost all day.

Hi Joao, Did you make compare about the price before make a reservation ? If you think price here expensive why you not make a reservation with cheaper hostel ? But every month I make compare my room price with other hostel near by, I'm sure my room price is not expensive that's why you make a reservation with us. And you said our location not close to party beach, you know more close more loud music !!! One thing you have to understand FULL MOON PARTY period have loud music everywhere :)