Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

94/34 Moo6 Haadrin, bantai Ko phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

Not a bad hostel with a central location. They certainly utilise the bedroom space with beds! My dorm was around the corner from the main bar and there were 3 showers between 3 dorms but I didn't have to wait too long to get in. You're only going to be staying here for full moon really and you have to expect loud music outside. It died down around the 2-3 mark and let's be fair you'll still be out/pissed by then anyway so won't affect your stay

Great location for the full moon party and great vibes in the common area, you'll meet lots of people. The rooms were airconditioned which was good but everything was filthy. We asked the staff several times when they were going to clean but they only really swept up. The bathrooms were so disgusting by the end that we decided to leave early. The staff was pretty nice but for what i was paying I expected a little more effort to keep it clean. Lock all you're valuebles in the lockers provided.

Great location for the full moon party! had a good time!

Thank you. We hope to see you next time :)

Bathrooms and the hostel in general is filthy. The location is excellent.

The staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. Excellent location and overall nice hostel, the only thing I'd point out is the lack of plugs to charge phones, it was a room with 16 beds and only three plugs in the room. Other than that, great place to stay and relax in Koh Pan-Gnan.

Thanks for your suggestion we will try to put more plugs in the room. Thank you again to come stay with us and hope to see you again in one day :)

No wifi in the room, had to go to the Jaya restaurant in another building so I could use it. Didn't have plugs close to the bed, too.

Eddie was a great guy, very welcoming! We had an amazing time there over the full moon, buzzing atmosphere and free body paint. Good deals on food and buckets. Dorms OK, not the cleanest and you only get a towel as bedding but perfect for a place to lay down after partying all night. If you want sleep tho, not the best option as there is a banging party bar below. Adorable little Pomeranian called bucket :)

• 22nd Nov 2015

This place charges way too much for a single ensuite room during the leadup to the full moon party. Also, on my first night there I lost my room key and when I got back to the hostel no one was awake to assist me and there was no phone number to call! Not having any other options, I slept outside until 8AM when staff arrived. The service was completely average with no one going the extra mile to make you feel at home or welcome. In short, I wouldn't stay here again.

Hi , Our open time is 09:00-00:00 is show on Hostelworld, did you see it before make a reservation? Our Price is show same with other hostel, If you need cheap price and don't want to feel like pay too much, did you make a compare before? You lost you key in the night time its not our fault you have to take you key but your fault is get new key without pay. We have many custom from around the world when Full Moon Party, many people enjoy to stay in the Dorm and Private Room.