Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

94/34 Moo6 Haadrin, bantai Ko phangan, Koh Phangan, Thailand

I had a bad stay because in the 22 people dorm I had the worst dorm mates ever who wouldn't let me sleep. The hostel is well located but it is in a party street so sleeping between 7 pm and 3 am is not an option. During the full moon dates bathrooms were disgusting at night because they normally run out of water. When most people left the stay was much more pleasant. The guy at the reception is really nice he really helped me when my taxi didn't pick me up to take me to the pier.

Good place to meet people!! We stayed there for the full moon party and it was absolutely fine. It was noisy at night and the toilets were blocked of all the sick and there was no water in the bathrooms when you come late at night but I think every hostel runs out of water by the amount of people staying on the island at the full moon party! Was great anyway :D!!

Friendliest staff ever!

• 12th Mar 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel is great for those going to full moon, right near the beach in haad rin. But they never cleaned the rooms the time I was there, even after a couple of days after full moon when only a handfull of people were there. The atmosphere and location are great, it's just the rooms that were gross after tons of people partied and nothing was cleaned even 4 days later.

Lovey staff, the man who always sat at reception was very nice and helpful! Great location for full moon party, 5 minute walk to the beach But our toilet broke and wasn't fixed, no wifi in your room

• 13th Feb 2014

Hi, Thanks for your review :) You can use wifi at Liqueur Store near your room and maybe sometime low signal and too many people using. About toilet I will check and fix it asap. Thank you again for come to stay with us :) Eddy Jaya Hostel

Loved staying here for full moon period. The bar was really fun to predrink. The meals at the bar are overpriced and slow though. Full of like minded people. Have very secure lockers. Eddy was great host! Cheers.

Very nice and helpful staff, very close to Sunrise Beach and the Fullmoon Party, overall I had a good time there

Thanks for stay with Jaya, We will remember your smile :)

We stayed there only one night in a 12 persons dorm just to put our bags for the Full Moon party and have a place to sleep after.Watch out for the extra fee if you sleep more than the check out hour! The staff was nice and there was a cool atmosphere in the hostel and in our room. Also, for the FMP, the location is perfect! No WIFI in the dorm, you had to walk to the reception. For such a price and such a purpose, it was a good deal!

best hostel on phangan! I recommend everyone coming to haadrin to settle at the jayas. The rooms are huge and very clean, perfect location and the restaurant is absolutely cosy and perfect to just chill out

A really nice hostel with a great and extremely friendly staff.

BEST PLACE TO STAY IN HAADRIN! the rooms are clean and cosy, the food and the restaurant itself the best I've come across so far and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and always up for a good time. I can only highly recommend coming here, I'm staying here everytime I come to phangan and always had the best time at the jayas!

My friends and I had the best time staying at at the jayas. We stayed there during fullmoon period. The jayas provided free body painting as well as super cheap buckets and the music and vibe was absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend staying at the jayas, best hostel on phangan! the rooms are clean and beautiful and the staff is epic, extremely friendly and helpful and always up for a good party :) definitely coming back!

Stayed here over full moon so the poor cleanliness was expected (24 young people cramped in a dorm room, going out and getting drunk every night is bound to get messy). Beds were comfortable and the hostel is in a great location close to all the full moon party action. It's also quite an easy place to meet people :) I enjoyed my stay but wouldn't want to stay longer than the party, as it isn't till after people leave that you realise the mess they left behind!

The hostel is in a really good location about three minute walk to the beach. The dorm was quite packed and didn't get cleaned the whole time we were there. They didn't even stock up the toilet rolls, and the water supply kept getting turned of. Even though it was the full moon party they still could of gave it a sweep and the bathrooms a clean. The staff are pleasant enough they tried really hard to get everyone in the mood with drinking games and involving everyone, easy to meet people to!